Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you lovely sleuthers have mentioned feed stores and such for distributing flyers - but what about veterinary clinics and hospitals, both for pets and livestock? I'm just trying to brainstorm more places to reach more eyes of larger property owners.

Great thinking!

If it hadn’t been mentioned yet, perhaps also requesting permission to put the fliers at the grocery stores/convenience stores of the more rural areas...specifically at the register, like taped down to that little flat surface where you sign your receipt. (Just thinking that if something new is right there for a customer to see while they’re waiting for their items to be scanned, they’re very likely to actually read it since they’re just standing there waiting)

I think she through him in the water. He would not surface because the water is to cold. It will be some time till the water warms up enough at the bottom of a lake or river before his body gasses would start fermenting and bring him to the top. That is what happened here in our river in Pittsburgh last year when a young boy went missing. Dakota James and he came up identifiable after months. Even the fish are dormant in the cold water.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IMO, as far as worrying if LE noticed her hair being wet or worrying where the baby was while she was taking a nap or if Lucas was in his room while she was taking a nap, I don’t even think about anything that happened during that 3 hour time frame because IMO none of those things ever happened.

I meant it in the sense that LE would be able to prove if she was lying if none of those items were damp.

SOCIAL MEDIA BLITZ: We need YOU!
Plead join Mistivon, RMT953, ESO, Beth11311, Leyash, Spartygirl, and Blondenorski
Find groups, pages, and organizations on social media.
Look for the following locations in the name: Andover, Furley, Benton, Towanda, or El Dorado
Post the flyer and encourage land owners to search their property.
Flyer to hand out at RMT953 post 801 of thread 9.
<modsnip>

Please send any communication regarding flyer distribution to the following email address. Please do not post to the thread because of the volume of information. It will make the thread difficult to read.

Henryb2326@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

I can consolidate.
Thank you in advance for your kindness!!

suggested this introduction:
Property owners are asked to survey any land, wooded areas, ponds, gates, fences, outbuildings, and vehicles. Please look for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary - unlocked gates, tire tracks, foot prints, disturbed ground, discarded clothing, containers, blankets, etc.
If you find anything out of place or that you feel may be evidence, please contact Wichita PD immediately at 316-383-4661.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the ideas regarding the property flyer and SM post. Here are the approved FINAL copies per PD. If you need anything at all please feel free to reach out to me.
6bdb10b55a9abd71ae1a21efad7b26ed.jpg
5e0bb22d25ec45409e0d7a9ad51c975f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to get in her mind, she might have been "highly frazzled", so to speak, after whatever went down went down. Her first thoughts may be the need to score, if she didn't already have pills or whatever handy. Does Emily drink booze? Maybe she went to the liquor store to get a bottle around this time frame "to calm her nerves" (in addition to our previous discussion about maybe meeting a potential dealer).

Thank you all for the ideas regarding the property flyer and SM post. Here are the approved FINAL copies per PD. If you need anything at all please feel free to reach out to me.
6bdb10b55a9abd71ae1a21efad7b26ed.jpg
5e0bb22d25ec45409e0d7a9ad51c975f.jpg

Nicely done RMT! Very attention-grabbing for just the type of people you are trying to reach!

It certainly does. Isn't that the ax handle incident? I believe she was actually charged in that incident, wasn't she? So, that's telling too, imo.

Oh, here it is.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201455644.html

If she's been telling lies and half-truths, playing the victim, and it has worked for her entire adult life, I fear Lucas will be another DeOrr in my browser history. C'mon WPD! Bring Lucas home.

I completely forgot that they were both booked into jail for that incident. Also, didn't we determine she was pregnant with the baby when this happened, or was it the other incident the police were called to the apartment for a domestic disturbance?

Nicely done RMT! Very attention-grabbing for just the type of people you are trying to reach!

It was my pleasure. Couldn’t have done it without all of you! With that said. Realized that the big flyer didn’t format right. Y’all might have to crop a little. Sorry about that!

It was my pleasure. Couldn’t have done it without all of you! With that said. Realized that the big flyer didn’t format right. Y’all might have to crop a little. Sorry about that!

Well done!! :) :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Re: our earlier discussions of "step mothers and live in girlfriend who killed the child", in addition to the cases already named (thank you for your contributions), I'm sure there have got to be others out there we don't know about because they might not have had a lot of media attention, etc...

I'm still interested in locating such cases. Google would be a friend here.

I feel like there are so many little clues and they just need unscrambling.

Could this be her code?

Does EG's nap = passed out on drugs

Does Lucas' nap = RIP Lucas

Does her shower = clean up the crime?

Ugh, awful thought, maybe placed in a cooler?

Ugh, is right. Your comments make me recall that EG does seem to make a point of how small Lucas is. Her words as reported by the neighbor from around 6 on Saturday when she went there first, "have you seen my little son". During her jailhouse interview she said he is a very little, small boy.

Maybe his small size really made an impression on her recently for a reason? Ugh.

I'm curious as to the state of the bed linens in Lucas' bed. Were they soiled? In the washer? Missing? So many questions I wish we had the answers to.

Ugh, is right. Your comments make me recall that EG does seem to make a point of how small Lucas is. Her words as reported by the neighbor from around 6 on Saturday when she went there first, "have you seen my little son". During her jailhouse interview she said he is a very little, small boy.

Maybe his small size really made an impression on her recently for a reason? Ugh.

Did JH hunt? Any chance he had one of those big hunting coolers? 9f course he and LE would know if one was missing (along with anything else as previously discussed, stroller, etc.)

I feel like there are so many little clues and they just need unscrambling.

Could this be her code?

Does EG's nap = passed out on drugs

Does Lucas' nap = RIP Lucas

Does her shower = clean up the crime?
I think she had to nap because she was drained from being out the night before disposing of Lucas and covering up her crime. Who knows what time she came home from whatever she did. Then she had to set her plan in motion. She might not of even slept. Deceitful witch.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It was my pleasure. Couldn&#8217;t have done it without all of you! With that said. Realized that the big flyer didn&#8217;t format right. Y&#8217;all might have to crop a little. Sorry about that!

In previous cases I have seen printing shops donate their resources to printing complementary flyers in such situations.

Has LE searched along the highways (by the treelines, fences, ditches, etc)?.

Be careful locals parking on the sides of the roads, etc.

In previous cases I have seen printing shops donate their resources to printing complementary flyers in such situations.

That is a great idea! Kinkos is right around the corner from my office. I’ll reach out to them and see if they’d help out with that. I’m operating in very little brain power. Can’t love this idea more. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member