Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like there are so many little clues and they just need unscrambling.

Could this be her code?

Does EG's nap = passed out on drugs

Does Lucas' nap = RIP Lucas

Does her shower = clean up the crime?

Pull up = Lucas had an accident ( and she punished him and he died, this had been a thought I had)

I think she had to nap because she was drained from being out the night before disposing of Lucas and covering up her crime. Who knows what time she came home from whatever she did. Then she had to set her plan in motion. She might not of even slept. Deceitful witch.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My thoughts are that something could have also occurred in the early morning.

MOO - I'm thinking whomever she bought the drugs/narcotics from on the 16th told LE in exchange for immunity on the sale charges. This would also be the reason they know Lucas was present and alive up until 6PM when they left. There would really be no way for LE to share this information with the public.

All that to say I agree with the idea that he may have accidently gotten into these drugs.

Wouldn't see have been charged with a drug charge then as well as the child endangerment charge?

That is a great idea! Kinkos is right around the corner from my office. I’ll reach out to them and see if they’d help out with that. I’m operating in very little brain power. Can’t love this idea more. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great!!

When they picked up the man who murdered my sister my brother went and got really drunk, picked a fight, so they would throw him in the county jail just so he could get to them. Well as soon as they found out who my brother was the police dropped the charges and even drove him home to my dad. lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SOCIAL MEDIA BLITZ: We need YOU!
Plead join Mistivon, RMT953, ESO, Beth11311, Leyash, Spartygirl, and Blondenorski
Find groups, pages, and organizations on social media.
Look for the following locations in the name: Andover, Furley, Benton, Towanda, or El Dorado
Post the flyer and encourage land owners to search their property.
Flyer to hand out at RMT953 post 801 of thread 9.
Feel free to post directly to forum the list of names that you posted. I can consolidate.
Thank you in advance for your kindness!!

suggested this introduction:
Property owners are asked to survey any land, wooded areas, ponds, gates, fences, outbuildings, and vehicles. Please look for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary - unlocked gates, tire tracks, foot prints, disturbed ground, discarded clothing, containers, blankets, etc.
If you find anything out of place or that you feel may be evidence, please contact Wichita PD immediately at 316-383-4661.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

A few more location names to look for: Augusta, Butler County, Sedgwick County, and ICT.

Re: our earlier discussions of "step mothers and live in girlfriend who killed the child", in addition to the cases already named (thank you for your contributiojs), I'm sure there have got to be others out there we don't know about because they might not have had a lot of media attention, etc...

I'm still interested in locating such cases. Google would be a friend here.

I didn't see the cases already named and have no idea how to find that, so I'm sorry if this is a duplicate:

Catherine Lowe

http://www.ksla.com/story/20069934/...sed-in-5-year-olds-death?clienttype=printable

I meant it in the sense that LE would be able to prove if she was lying if none of those items were damp.
Good point. I've had to call 911 when finding a deceased person in my home from obvious overdose (needle/belt in place).
No matter if it's a death or a missing child that's said to have been abducted, crime scene arrives very quickly. These detectives are highly trained in noticing even the smallest details. They take the person/s on-scene outside as soon as possible and photograph and video every inch of the place.
jmo:moo:

Again, if they just moved, in addition to the cardboard boxes, they might have had some of those plastic storage totes; I've seen those implemented in many cases here (Hailey Owens, the list goes on...)

(Eta: I recall this already being mentioned, just thinking out loud again/still...)

I didn't see the cases already named and have no idea how to find that, so I'm sorry if this is a duplicate:

Catherine Lowe

http://www.ksla.com/story/20069934/...sed-in-5-year-olds-death?clienttype=printable

"Detectives working the case say on the morning of January 13, 2011, Catherine said her stepdaughter Celeste had been sick and vomiting, so instead of taking the girl to school Catherine brought the child to work. Catherine and Wesley both said they thought Celeste was sick from a stomach virus."

A few more location names to look for: Augusta, Butler County, Sedgwick County, and ICT.

One quick thing about SM posts. Make sure that you change up at least 50% of your wording in the actual post. Two reasons. 1. If you post too many places, with the same wording, too fast you’ll get put in FB jail. 2. If the same content is used repeatedly it messes with the algorithms and shadow bans posts. I know we all want to reach the highest target audience we can so this is important.

Any suspicious fires in the area during this timeframe?
(Note to look at fire logs, fwiw.)

Eta: Is burning evidence more a "male type thing" to do? I can't say I recall any cases off the top of my head where a female destroyed evidence in such a manner...

Eta: Actually I take that back, Noelle Paquette's case, but the perps were a couple...

One quick thing about SM posts. Make sure that you change up at least 50% of your wording in the actual post. Two reasons. 1. If you post too many places, with the same wording, too fast you’ll get put in FB jail. 2. If the same content is used repeatedly it messes with the algorithms and shadow bans posts. I know we all want to reach the highest target audience we can so this is important.

Thank you!! I will add this comment to the next announcement.... :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Did JH hunt? Any chance he had one of those big hunting coolers? 9f course he and LE would know if one was missing (along with anything else as previously discussed, stroller, etc.)

How big would it really need to be? Rhetorically. Because searchers can miss what they aren't looking for? I keep thinking "look up" but it would not be practical in this case, I just know searchers don't always look up. Or someone mentioned searchers looking for body vs actual condition remains may be in.

If EG was impressed, if you will, by his small size, was she equally impressed by his weight? She seems to have possibly misreported him as a whopping 60 pounds.

Dang it, I need to go listen to some Christian music for a bit or something.

MOO - I'm thinking whomever she bought the drugs/narcotics from on the 16th told LE in exchange for immunity on the sale charges. This would also be the reason they know Lucas was present and alive up until 6PM when they left. There would really be no way for LE to share this information with the public.

All that to say I agree with the idea that he may have accidently gotten into these drugs.

I really like where you're going with the first thought! The only thing is, (and I hate picking apart the words of our VIs because I know that they're not supposed to tell us things) our VI said she knew when Lucas was last heard from, but "for reasons she didn't understand", she couldn't tell us. If it was a drug dealer who had seen him, I think it would be understandable why she couldn't say. It really makes me think he probably talked to someone that is/appears not to be involved, like his mom or dad.

Are there grocery stores w/ a deli department around there? That have breakfast/lunch plates... Where people can sit and eat. Like, here it's Kroger.. my reason for asking is they have "coffee clubs" and "lunch clubs" that meet a few days a week and it's mainly older farmer types that have known each other forever. May be a good place to hand out flyers. And these people LOVE staying updated and talking about recent events.

Please read and memorize this post. Thank you

THE NEXT PERSON WHO MENTIONS FACEBOOK AND THEIR MENTION IS NOT ABOUT THE ALREADY APPROVED FACEBOOK PAGES WILL BE TIMED OUT FOR AT LEAST TWO WEEKS OR BANNED FOR LIFE

Please read and memorize this post

THE NEXT PERSON WHO MENTIONS FACEBOOK AND THEIR MENTION IS NOT ABOUT THE ALREADY APPROVED FACEBOOK PAGES WILL BE TIMED OUT FOR AT LEAST TWO WEEKS OR BANNED FOR LIFE

Please read and memorize this post

:bump:

(Just saw this, Lol)

The bbm statement from LE has been bugging me. I didn't know where to find that statement to quote it. I been wondering if that came from a tip or from cctv. Also what area that would of been in. I at first thought of around the home then I thought maybe not. Is it important?

I'm not sure exactly where it came from but agree it is puzzling.

First off, I don't think they'd mean a child (Lucas) running barefoot, or they would've said so. If they thought it was EG, why not say a woman running? Was it possibly smoking man running barefoot? When it was stated I assumed they meant around the new neighborhood, perhaps down there street. Maybe EG had dirty and scratched up feet and said she ran barefoot down the block when she found Lucas gone and the back door open.

Honestly, it leaves a lot open for interpretation. I sure wish they'd clarify what the heck they're asking witnesses about exactly. JMO

How big would it really need to be? Rhetorically. Because searchers can miss what they aren't looking for? I keep thinking "look up" but it would not be practical in this case, I just know searchers don't always look up. Or someone mentioned searchers looking for body vs actual condition remains may be in.

If EG was impressed, if you will, by his small size, was she equally impressed by his weight. She seems to have possibly misreported him as a whopping 60 pounds.

Dang it, I need to go listen to some Christian music for a bit or something.

Random thought jumping off this post-- if Lucas was really only 40-45 lbs, I wonder if her estimate of 60 lbs is subconsciously based on having to lift him along WITH something that weighed 15-20 pounds? What normal household items weigh around 15-20 lbs and could be used to conceal, carry or weigh down a small child? (I hate thinking like this but we have to try to get inside her head :scared:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rukasu the Question