Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have started a list —- on the flyer I really would like to stress somehow to search your land -/ neighborhoods etc

Thank you mistyvon I will start posting

Did we ever hear what the other case is that TXEQ had to leave, temporarily, for?

I don't know if this is why they left KS, but TXEQ posted that they are doing a joint search for two missing women in Michigan on March 10th:

Teresa Woolard: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?324778-MI-Teresa-Woolard-48-Burton-5-Dec-2016
Brianna Vibert: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...a-Vibert-24-Genesee-County-15-July-2017/page4

The above cases have no known connection to one another but the joint search has me wondering if there may be some undisclosed connection. That would be big news, IMO as it has been rumored many women are missing in that area of Michigan. Since Michigan is in the Midwest the same resources as KS are probably used to search which is why I'm speculating that March 10th search may have led them to divert resources from KS.
But there may also be another case that they are doing a search for between now and then that they are not disclosing. I don't know if they keep some searches secret to help LE.

I have started a list —- on the flyer I really would like to stress somehow to search your land -/ neighborhoods etc

Then begin with something like YOU could bring this baby home. Take a few minutes just to look around your own property. Is anything moved? Different? Out of place? Is something there that shouldn't be? Is your fence intact? Your grass trampled? Did you see headlights or an unfamiliar car? By taking just a few minutes out of your very busy day, you may bring Lucas family the very answer they are searching for. Please, just take a look around the next time you're outside. Not only do we need you, but Lucas needs you.

Sorry add to check garages, sheds, backyards

Henry and Misti if I can contribute and help with that I would be more than happy to if you let me know what, where etc. Not being local I feel badly that I can’t contribute more and feel helpless, so anything I can do let me know. I have been quietly reading lately as I feel I don’t have anything constructive.
The one thing I keep coming back to is that the pull-up makes a lot of sense if he was very ill, and unable to make it to the bathroom...or even move. My heart aches so much already knowing that he was abused and to think he was sick and hurting even more before it all happened is just too much. This case just hurts.
(O/T and I’m sorry, but today my husband and I were told it would cost around $18,000 for IVF, because while we have one little human, for some reason we can not have another. These cases, with these poor babies, hurt so deeply and I would have loved to have a little one like Lucas, or Evan, or Caylee, or or or... I wish that we could have taken them. I hate it.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry to her about your fertility challenges. Unfortunately, there is another Lucas, Evan, or Caylee out there, so you aren't too late. You could definitely look into helping another child before it goes as far as the 3 sweet babies you've mentioned.

Anything I can do to help in Topeka???
Absolutely....can you do a search on social media for farming communities, churches, organizations where land owners might receive notifications in Furley, Benton, and Towanda, Kansas. Post a list here and we can help post flyers and notices. Appreciate the help!!

Btw, Towanda reminds me of the movie Fried Green Tomatoes. Lol :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

For those of you reaching out to ask about searching private properties, I urge you to also ask for any tips to be called in about any headlights that seemed out of the norm that night of the 16th. You know, stopped or turning around, or driving super slow, going back and forth, anything unusual. Thank you.

I have started listening and at first it sounds like the nap is the delay. Later they start talking more about the time lapse which they make it clear the time lapse is not the nap. They say a 6-7 hour time lapse that he was missing potentially before the call.
I'm still listening but I heard the same. It also definitely sounds like dispatch talking to responding LE units at the beginning.
JMO:thinking:

30b5553a9c41bd97df6895d194f4f705.jpg
d732c08122145a158f855cf9e2a60830.jpg
91010dfcbfa8f0d91891f241c631ac21.jpg

Good evening! I am working on a flyer to hand out, put around town and one for SM but want to make sure all of the info is accurate. Previously I’ve seen wrong weight, etc. and want to make sure it’s correct. I also would like to add any important that FLA or PB wants on there - including photos. I’d like to have it done by mid-morning (if possible) so that it can be distributed as soon as possible as I feel like it’s important to get the exposure and keep people looking.

Not trying to distract from everything else but just want to get it done so we can get it out there. Sorry for the delay on this today. It got away from me before I knew it. I won’t do anything until final sign off from FLA and/or PB.

Hey Rock Star!! Did you see a couple of comments about adding comments on social media flyer about:
Emphasis on searching their property; bold, caoitalized
Looking in sheds, barns, outbuildings;
Anything strange? Lights from flashlights, headlights, or strange cars?

Thanks a ton!!

I know Tim and TES/TXEQ have a following here. I do hope the lead in the other case they were torn away to follow today brings closure to another family.

I wonder if the MO search folks were out today or if the items they found were, indeed, dead ends. I think this is from yesterday.

http://fox4kc.com/2018/03/05/volunt...searching-for-missing-5-year-old-wichita-boy/

They only searched Sunday. They’re no longer in Wichita.

Hey Rock Star!! Did you see a couple of comments about adding comments on social media flyer about:
Emphasis on searching their property; bold, caoitalized
Looking in sheds, barns, outbuildings;
Anything strange? Lights from flashlights, headlights, or strange cars?

Thanks a ton!!

Hey! I’m pretty sure you’re the Rock Star in this bunch. Actually, this whole group is. I did see those and think they’re awesome. I’ll send to PB when done and we can add or take away anything or all for that matter. I want to make sure that we get it signed off and approved by FLA and PB before it’s posted. Stay tuned! [emoji6]

BBM: For some reason I entirely doubt that he was sick with a 'stomach bug' for that length of time. My suspicious mind would be more likely to believe that he was suffering from injuries...perhaps internal, from abuse....and that was causing his stomach pain. And/or...his nutrition was likely not to par. That's all speculation of course, but is a theory that I would believe.

From : Lucas had been sick for close to two weeks before he “went missing.” He had a stomach bug the first week and had been very sick. I would imagine his already fragile 45 pound body would have been in a much more compromised state.

BBM: Andalso, do you feel that Lucas was exhibiting flu-like symptoms, just that it was not the flu? Just curious. You are not the only person who disagreed about the week long stomach flu.....

Based on the info from VI , I feel like confirming/answering this question (was Lucas really sick for 10 days?) was made known for a reason, and very clearly.

In my mind, this is one check mark against EG. IF Lucas has really "disappeared", and he was "dangerously" ill....wouldn't any normal caregiver be stressing this immediately? "OMG, his shoes and coat are here.....he's been so sick.....I'm so worried about him!!!" There absolutely would have been pleading with media about rushing to find her little boy that has been deathly ill with this horrible flu that is going around.....lost without shoes or a coat. No concern/mention from EG about him being sick to LE (was there?)

Also, I went back to listen to interview with neighbor. He says when she came to the door, she said "call 911". IMO, just another red flag.....wanting to get neighbor's attention/be seen searching, etc. and time noted because by the time the neighbor got outside, she had already called 911 on her own cell phone. It's way hinky that she told basically a stranger to call 911 when she has her own cell right there.

I don't know if this is why they left KS, but TXEQ posted that they are doing a joint search for two missing women in Michigan on March 10th:

Teresa Woolard: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?324778-MI-Teresa-Woolard-48-Burton-5-Dec-2016
Brianna Vibert: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...a-Vibert-24-Genesee-County-15-July-2017/page4

The above cases have no known connection to one another but the joint search has me wondering if there may be some undisclosed connection. That would be big news, IMO as it has been rumored many women are missing in that area of Michigan. Since Michigan is in the Midwest the same resources as KS are probably used to search which is why I'm speculating that March 10th search may have led them to divert resources from KS.
But there may also be another case that they are doing a search for between now and then that they are not disclosing. I don't know if they keep some searches secret to help LE.

This snippet of an article makes me think they have reason to believe there is one predator involved in a few of the missing cases in the Flint area:

Brianna Vibert:

Bring Our Missing Home's founder said it uncovered new information in Vibert's disappearance and is now working with the detective on her case.

Bring Our Missing Home is also working on Sylvia Galvan's and Teresa Towne-Woolard's cases.

If you know anything about any of these cases, you are asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-422-JAIL. You can remain anonymous.

http://www.wnem.com/story/36843121/i-team-report-missing-in-mid-michigan

I'm still listening but I heard the same. It also definitely sounds like dispatch talking to responding LE units at the beginning.

Let me just put out to everyone who is interpreting the LE chatter being heard on the 911 call. Those are messages between LE on the scene and dispatch, that is NOT what EG said, these are comments being shared between people. The LE officer telling dispatch what EG said isn't giving dispatch the entirety of EG's statement because he or she likely doesn't have it yet. Let's not get hung up on this chatter and treat it like it's EG's official statement to LE because it isn't.

Can someone please post a link or just tell me where to find the audio that is being discussed? I’m lost!
TIA!

Let me just put out to everyone who is interpreting the LE chatter being heard on the 911 call. Those are messages between LE on the scene and dispatch, that is NOT what EG said, these are comments being shared between people. The LE officer telling dispatch what EG said isn't giving dispatch the entirety of EG's statement because he or she likely doesn't have it yet. Let's not get hung up on this chatter and treat it like it's EG's official statement to LE because it isn't.

Thanks for the info! I didn't know that.

They only searched Sunday. They’re no longer in Wichita.

??? I don't get it!
Then again I kinda do.
Someone knows where he is and won't talk.
No need to respond.
I'm frustrated for those that love this child!!!
1 day huh?
[emoji22]
MOO

Both my kids vomited with strep when they got it.
I can't imagine she'd say he "had strep" without a doctor's visit.
I hope there is a doctor's visit and an antibiotic to back up those claims!
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member