Found Deceased KS - Marilane Carter, 36, Overland Park, enroute to Birmingham, 1 Aug, call from Memphis, 2 Aug 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CRITTENDEN COUNTY, Ark. — The Crittenden County Sheriff Department says it has located a vehicle matching the description of a missing Kansas woman, and a woman’s remains were found inside.

A credit card with Marilane Carter’s name was found in the car, they said.

Carter was last seen more than two weeks ago as she was driving through the Mid-South on the way to Birmingham. Family and law enforcement have been searching the area for days.

The sheriff’s office says positive identification of the body is still pending.

No foul play is suspected, the sheriff’s office said.

This is a developing story.

IMG_4258.jpg

Crittenden County authorities find body, vehicle matching missing Kansas woman

I know this is not the outcome we were hoping for. I was afraid this would be the case. Praying for her family.

CRITTENDEN COUNTY, Ark. — The Crittenden County Sheriff Department says it has located a vehicle matching the description of a missing Kansas woman, and a woman’s remains were found inside.

Carter was last seen more than two weeks ago as she was driving through the Mid-South on the way to Birmingham. Family and law enforcement have been searching the area for days.

IMG_4258.jpg

Law enforcement searches a field in Crittenden County on Tuesday

Oh my gosh....... No!!!! I really really wanted her alive!!!!!!

IMG_4258.jpg

I know this is not the outcome we were hoping for. I was afraid this would be the case. Praying for her family.

IMG_4258.jpg

Law enforcement searches a field in Crittenden County on Tuesday

Oh my goodness. I really hoped this would never happen! Heartbroken for her entire family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr