KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I did not mean to offend you. I used the term 'friend' because 'girlfriend' or 'boyfriend' seems odd to me for anyone who is over 50 years old.

My apologies too...I don't care what he has said about her over the years, all the lies he has told, she is a wonderful, kind, loving person and the best Mom and Grandma Ninny. I just thought you meant she (the friend) is ONLY a friend and we all knew better than that from the start. I do appreciate the information that you have posted here for everyone to see. Thank you.

Rita,
great news! I just heard your mom's case on the radio (national public radio)!!! The increased reward is getting the media more interested... take this blessing and run with it! (thank God for that annonymous donor whomever you are!!!)

HALLELUIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That brings tears to my eyes!!!!!

HALLELUIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That brings tears to my eyes!!!!!

It brought them to mine too! keep calling the media.. LE can only share so much with you on the investigation... and I am sure you are so burnt out wanting to hear more. Take this time, and this new increase in the reward, to get on that horn and call, call, call, call, CALL the media. I have found this msm source to be particulary on top of missing persons: http://www.examiner.com/City-Topeka-c1468-Kansas.html . And call TES for help http://texasequusearch.org/ not only are they a great search organization but they are also out in front of the media. Also contact Nancy Grace: http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/ as she is a hero to missing person cases

I will never make sense of the fact that he is somehow more worried about himself than he is about his kids and especially his grandkids, but I should know better by now than to be surprised at that. This is just so horrible to all of us, I thought maybe it would be different. He is a very, very lost man.

Thank you for your kind thoughts, the past has been in the past for a long time but this has brought it all back up again, partly due to how "dad" and his supporters act. When you hear garbage like "Pat was probably sick and that plays into her disappearance somehow" (yeah, because she beat HERSELF up?), or "have the police checked into the kids" and "it's a conspiracy to frame "dad" and someone is going to dump her body on his property" then you start thinking that some of these people aren't even human. Some people will say anything to defend him, and I mean anything. That is the LAST thing we need right now.

But then you are reminded of God's goodness when people like the anonymous donor come forward and people from other states are calling to ask when they can come and search and you know there is still hope in this world.

Who are the people who are supporters of your dad, are they his friends, family? Would they go to extreme lengths for him?

Has your father's propertys been searched?
Even if someone rumored that it's a conspiracy to frame him and that someone would dump her body on his property, it's a very suspicious comment either way it's looked at, and his property needs to be searched.

Would your mother's dog bark at him if he was driving up her driveway? I wish dogs could talk, we'd have this case solved..

There always exists the possibility that your father put someone up to this, if in fact people would be willing to go to extremes for him.

He seems to be the only "enemy" your mother would have. It would help at the least to have him cleared or see where he stands by LE to move forward in the case..

Another angle i was thinking, just a theory, is that possibly (anything is possible i guess) your father realized that he messed up and wanted to somehow reconcile with your mother and that his new wife didn't take to well to this and wanted her gone.

There seems to be no reason to remove your mother from God's green earth. The only things i can think of as motive are revenge and possibly jealousy..

It is probably nothing related to this, but there is a story out of Wichita this evening about a pregnant woman going to doors of homes and asking to come inside and then stealing money. It will probably be posted on kwch.com soon if it is not there already.

jmoo

here is a link for the story
http://www.kwch.com/Global/story.asp?S=11542126

eyestowardheaven

I really believe that we need to have some organized fasting and prayer over this. Obviously - as far as fasting -- you kids are probably so worried that you aren't able to eat much anyway... but Biblically fasting and prayer is a best means to go to the Lord and petition him on behalf of your mother]

websleuthers keep this case in your hearts and push it forward... we have done it before and we can do it now. Pat needs publicity of her plight. Shall we get it out there? YES WE WILL. Let us all spread out and publish the new reward amount..... someone is BOUND to come forward for this amt of cash.... ((thanks again to the annonymous donor))

websleuthers keep this case in your hearts and push it forward... we have done it before and we can do it now. Pat needs publicity of her plight. Shall we get it out there? YES WE WILL. Let us all spread out and publish the new reward amount..... someone is BOUND to come forward for this amt of cash.... ((thanks again to the annonymous donor))

Bumping for Pat!

One more BUMP of nursebeeme's wonderful words FOR PAT on a busy Friday night!

How much of JA county has been searched? Do you know where people were being sent last weekend ? I have a specific place in mind. I am hesitant to post it. I don't know what the chances are that the perp is reading this forum and I am not willing to risk it. I am planning to be there in the morning. Do I just ask at the station?

G~

Ps 119;76 May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant.

How much of JA county has been searched? Do you know where people were being sent last weekend ? I have a specific place in mind. I am hesitant to post it. I don't know what the chances are that the perp is reading this forum and I am not willing to risk it. I am planning to be there in the morning. Do I just ask at the station?

G~

Ps 119;76 May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant.

I am not sure about that - my brother and a good friend of ours took on the gigantic tast of organizing all that. If you are coming to the station, look one of us up and we can find out about a specific place. If you just want to call, I can get my brother's phone number.

I just want to say I've been lurking on this site from the beginning after searching your mom's name on google to follow the news. I am so sorry about this and cannot imagine what you guys are going through. We lost my mom in 2004--- and it was heartbreaking and I don't know if I will ever fully recover from losing her but it is NOTHING compared to this worry and frustration and heart-break. I think about this all the time and every single day talk about this to my family or co-workers and wonder and wonder, 'where could she be?' The leaves are falling and hunters are out everywhere so where could she be? I live in Topeka and pray for you all every single day (several times a day). You don't know how many times I've thought, 'if only there was a video / security camera'. I'd give anything to be able to find her for you.

I will continue to hope that you all find answers because the not knowing and worry has to be just awful. Just know people far and wide really care and want the best for all of you... God Bless.

It brought them to mine too! keep calling the media.. LE can only share so much with you on the investigation... and I am sure you are so burnt out wanting to hear more. Take this time, and this new increase in the reward, to get on that horn and call, call, call, call, CALL the media. I have found this msm source to be particulary on top of missing persons: http://www.examiner.com/City-Topeka-c1468-Kansas.html . And call TES for help http://texasequusearch.org/ not only are they a great search organization but they are also out in front of the media. Also contact Nancy Grace: http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/ as she is a hero to missing person cases

All of us have taken different directions as far as media, contacting newspapers, radio stations, and tv. Today we got hold of Kansas Wildlife Dept. and they will hopefully be posting information at different hunting grounds so that those people will be looking. Media around here is still very interested, so we are lucky in that aspect. There is even a a write up on America's Most Wanted website.

I am not sure about that - my brother and a good friend of ours took on the gigantic tast of organizing all that. If you are coming to the station, look one of us up and we can find out about a specific place. If you just want to call, I can get my brother's phone number.

I will just find out at the station. I don't want to bother ya'all w/callin' me. On my way to work this morning, I heard a song that made me think of ya'all. My computer is working way too slow this evening or I would link it for you. Go to youtube.com and put "He is with you" in the search. It's by Mandisa, wonderful song.

Praying for rest, peace, comfort and wisdom for LE
G~

I just want to say I've been lurking on this site from the beginning after searching your mom's name on google to follow the news. I am so sorry about this and cannot imagine what you guys are going through. We lost my mom in 2004--- and it was heartbreaking and I don't know if I will ever fully recover from losing her but it is NOTHING compared to this worry and frustration and heart-break. I think about this all the time and every single day talk about this to my family or co-workers and wonder and wonder, 'where could she be?' The leaves are falling and hunters are out everywhere so where could she be? I live in Topeka and pray for you all every single day (several times a day). You don't know how many times I've thought, 'if only there was a video / security camera'. I'd give anything to be able to find her for you.

I will continue to hope that you all find answers because the not knowing and worry has to be just awful. Just know people far and wide really care and want the best for all of you... God Bless.

I will just find out at the station. I don't want to bother ya'all w/callin' me. On my way to work this morning, I heard a song that made me think of ya'all. My computer is working way too slow this evening or I would link it for you. Go to youtube.com and put "He is with you" in the search. It's by Mandisa, wonderful song.

Praying for rest, peace, comfort and wisdom for LE
G~

Thank you, thank you, thank you both. Tonight my brothers and I all sat around and talked about funny stuff from the past and laughed 'til we cried...and then your tears kind of turn to something else. It's so hard to believe this is really happening.

Who are the people who are supporters of your dad, are they his friends, family? Would they go to extreme lengths for him?

Has your father's propertys been searched?
Even if someone rumored that it's a conspiracy to frame him and that someone would dump her body on his property, it's a very suspicious comment either way it's looked at, and his property needs to be searched.

Would your mother's dog bark at him if he was driving up her driveway? I wish dogs could talk, we'd have this case solved..

There always exists the possibility that your father put someone up to this, if in fact people would be willing to go to extremes for him.

He seems to be the only "enemy" your mother would have. It would help at the least to have him cleared or see where he stands by LE to move forward in the case..

Another angle i was thinking, just a theory, is that possibly (anything is possible i guess) your father realized that he messed up and wanted to somehow reconcile with your mother and that his new wife didn't take to well to this and wanted her gone.

There seems to be no reason to remove your mother from God's green earth. The only things i can think of as motive are revenge and possibly jealousy..

Family and friends are supporters. His house and truck have been searched, but not the business property. He willingly gave dna. No way in the world was there a chance of reconciliation and I'm pretty sure he knew that (nor do I feel that HE would want that). Also, he is not remarried to this woman. I agree w/ you on motive. I absolutely know that I could be wrong, but there isn't any other direction to go in right now. Believe me, I hope and pray with all my heart that no one we know is involved, because I don't know how in the world we will be able to live with that.

Yes...if only that little dog could talk...

I have been up reading these posts for hours after getting an email from an Aunt in Doniphan Co. about Pat. I was home visiting my parents in Brown Co. and also read the story in the local paper. My family and I are sending our prayers.

I can't sleep now, because I am uneasy about this story. It's just so close to home...It's hard to grasp.

I know that the hunters around here often come up to our house to ask for permission to hunt on our property. Would your mother ever open the door for a hunter? (This would have been before the season opened though, so she probably would have been aware of that.) Maybe because of the time (early evening) she wouldn't have been fearful to see who was at the door? Does she keep the doors locked when she is at home? If not, maybe someone just walked in? Does her dog go to the door when she goes? Could someone have been parked a ways away, waiting on her to get home and then walked to her house by foot going unheard? Have nearby sheds, barns, and other buildings been checked on other properties? Do we know for sure that the red dually truck is the one she was taken in? If so, how do we know it was red, and that it was a dually? I think more of these details need to be released to the public. I think it would help people who live in the area to put clues together, and maybe remember tiny details that could point in the right direction.

Another thing I thought of (which could be completely off target) is the pipeline crew. Are they still around this area? I am not accusing any of them, don't want to target a specific group of people...But these people are most likely not from around here. Most drive trucks of some sort...It would be easy for them to pick up and leave the area. Maybe checking trucks in the area of their locations would be helpful?

Another question I had about the hat...Wouldn't it be likely to find hairs or skin particles of some sort on the hat? And like someone else suggested... fingerprints? There could also be fingerprints on the coin and the money clip? I would think that these pieces of evidence could easily lead to a very narrowed down suspect list.

Maybe they have already looked in to all of the ideas that ran through my head. If so, disregard them. And by no means think that you have to answer all of my questions. I was just hoping that maybe I could spark an idea that hasn't been thought of or tried yet.

We are celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas early tomorrow with one side of my family. I will make sure to have everyone pray for your family and your mother at the dinner prayers. God bless.

My apologies too...I don't care what he has said about her over the years, all the lies he has told, she is a wonderful, kind, loving person and the best Mom and Grandma Ninny. I just thought you meant she (the friend) is ONLY a friend and we all knew better than that from the start. I do appreciate the information that you have posted here for everyone to see. Thank you.

I am grateful that you understand. I want LE to find Pat & the person who harmed her. I try to keep my comments to 'generic' information that I know.

Just wanted to say I have just read this thread and I am praying here that Patricia will be found soon and praying for all her family....she must be a terrific mom and grandmom because it is obvious she is very very much loved!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back