KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only thing colder than this weather is the heart of whoever abducted Pat Kimmi,
PLEASE, take whatever is left of your soul and let us know where Pat is.

I walked outside to take my dogs out today in Kansas and noted that the snow is starting to finally melt... Hopefully TES will be able to come soon to help in this investigation and the weather cooperates!

Prayers for Pat and her family today and every day~

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you for the continued thoughts and prayers. It means a lot to all of us.

We don't have any updates yet, but we are hoping and praying that in the next few weeks, we will have some answers. Thank you all again.

Gene Kimmi
Your Mom has many many supporters on this forum and throughout the U.S. I think of her daily.... I miss her so much. We have 20 degrees here in FLORIDA, do not want to think about the weather in Horton, *sigh* Continued prayers to all of you,

In South Florida it hit the 40's and we are "freezing" and so cold...I am thinking of the weather there in Kansas, I can't even imagine it...

I hope that the family will hear some news. I still think that the "cap" and the money clip...and investigating every single person in contact with Pat....might provide answers

I know that Rita said the LE had some info they could not share, hopefully those leads will provide answers

DNA tests should be back or will be shortly.
When I look at that cap, it looks worn, it shows like someone has used it for quite
awhile. I just hope there is dna evidence on it.

Thinking of Patricia Kimmi and her family tonight.

When I look at that cap, it looks worn, it shows like someone has used it for quite

I so hope this is the case dreamweaver! It's been awfully quiet for awhile. Hoping that no news is good news and LE is closing in!

I have to say, I never really noticed before how many duallys we have around Vegas! I had my son with me yesterday when I saw one with two guys - one of whom was wearing a baseball cap. Since I was driving, I asked my son to check out the license plate when it passed by us. He thought I was a nutcase!

It was a Nevada plate.

yes they should be.... did LE get a dna sample from exhubby? just wondering:waitasec:

prayers for Pat and her family!

and the snow is a melting! Hope TES can get here soon~

yes they should be.... did LE get a dna sample from exhubby? just wondering:waitasec:

prayers for Pat and her family!

and the snow is a melting! Hope TES can get here soon~

I think that in the early posts it was said the ex husband did give a dna sample, but would not take a lie detector test.

Even if he did not, they have all of Patricia Kimmi's children to find ex husband's dna.

You know what would be nice, a nice oily fingerprint on the bill of that cap?

I think that in the early posts it was said the ex husband did give a dna sample, but would not take a lie detector test.

Even if he did not, they have all of Patricia Kimmi's children to find ex husband's dna.

You know what would be nice, a nice oily fingerprint on the bill of that cap?
I agree it was posted early that he gave DNA, then some time later I think Rita found out from LE that he had not given DNA. I may be wrong about this because I didn't go back and research old posts. My memory is not as good as it used to be. But, I think I remember thinking that with the children they could have enough proof to get DNA from him.

Mary

I feel like chanting outside the police station:
DNA.DNA.DNA.
Not that it would do any good, but I might feel a little better.

Prayers for Patricia Kimmi and her family.

http://www.ksnt.com/news/local/story/Updated-look-at-missing-adult-cases/mSLQSFQVqUq6OneEqyy_QA.cspx

Last Update: 1/11 6:22 pm

Also in Atchison County, Patricia Kimmi has been missing since November 7th. Authorities believe foul play is involved.

There is a reward offered for information leading to an arrest in the Kimmi case.

Atchison County sheriff John Calhoun said his department is continuing to investigate leads in both cases. In the Kimmi case, they have identified persons of interest, but have not identified them publically.

Still checking every day for any news about Pat Kimmi. Prayers and all good thoughts for Pat and all the wonderful family members.

Holding the Kimmi's in our hearts and prayers everyday. Bumping up for Pat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse