KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also probably one of the "guests" reading. I rarely post and don't always sign in when I read.

Like many of you, this case continues to tug at my heart strings. I live not too far from Horton (on the Missouri side) and have followed from the beginning. I keep Pat and her family in my prayers daily.

There was a head on collision on Hwy 75 this morning....head on....and unofficially the two people in the van have the initials RH and RH..hmmmm.....get on www.kmzafm.com
Currently both are alive, semi driver ok, (thankfully) , unofficially the van ran into the semi....hmmmmmmmm,,,,strange........

thinking of Pat and her family today just like every other day... welcome to all the newbies!

There was a head on collision on Hwy 75 this morning....head on....and unofficially the two people in the van have the initials RH and RH..hmmmm.....get on www.kmzafm.com
Currently both are alive, semi driver ok, (thankfully) , unofficially the van ran into the semi....hmmmmmmmm,,,,strange........

No real personal info but this seems to be the accident you refer to if anyone wants to keep checking for follow up.

http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=4015

A friend of ours just talked to a highway patrolman that said it was them also. I really hope they live for the main fact that we might not every know the truth if they die and take it with them. I know that is terrible to say...but that's how I feel anyway.

I hope that they were the first two questioned by the inquisition, and not the next two scheduled to be questioned.

I was just in the beauty shop this morning and my hair dresser's brother is an atchison LE.. she told me that he is confident there will be an arrest.... fwiw (and that was all she knew)

****interesting**** about this wreck... And also the previous sale of all of their livestock if this turns out to be the same *people*

I hope that they were the first two questioned by the inquisition, and not the next two scheduled to be questioned.

Rumor is that it was a suicide attempt. It is a rumor only.

"If" you are only a witness, why would you commit suicide?

Also I told my mom that if it was suicide, it would be highly unusual that both would agree that that would be the best way out.

Duh, it dawned on me that only the driver would have to agree that it was the only way out. The passenger may not even know it was coming.

Like I said, RUMOR ONLY.

Interesting about the car accident.
Either they were distracted and pulled into the lane of a semi
or it was an intentional act of suicide.
IMO

If it was an attempt to die, why involve the truck driver, and other cars traveling that morning?
Not a question that can be answered, just that it is a very public and
messy way to end your life.

Of course, it has not been verified that it was RH and RH by LE.
And we do not know the status of their condition.

Map is there. Push pin marker is not in KS.
I do know Horton, KS is in the very northeast corner of KS.

Yes, I tried to edit it three times to fix it to the right link, it won't change it for me.....sorry, I told you all I can never get map links to work right!!! I will just delete the whole post....:banghead:

I checked the KHP crash log, but there is nothing posted there yet. Given that KDOT is saying the road will be flagged off and on throughout the day makes me think they are going to be doing a really thorough investigation. If it was an unsuccessful suicide attempt, I would think there would be a vehicular homicide charge forthcoming. Or attempted, depending upon the status of the truck driver.

All that assuming that the rumors are true, of course.

I checked the KHP crash log, but there is nothing posted there yet. Given that KDOT is saying the road will be flagged off and on throughout the day makes me think they are going to be doing a really thorough investigation. If it was an unsuccessful suicide attempt, I would think there would be a vehicular homicide charge forthcoming. Or attempted, depending upon the status of the truck driver.

All that assuming that the rumors are true, of course.

Thank you for that info. on the KHP crash log. I didn't know you could look up crashes. I just went there and found it. Interesting.

Rumor is that it was a suicide attempt. It is a rumor only.

"If" you are only a witness, why would you commit suicide?

Also I told my mom that if it was suicide, it would be highly unusual that both would agree that that would be the best way out.

Duh, it dawned on me that only the driver would have to agree that it was the only way out. The passenger may not even know it was coming.

Like I said, RUMOR ONLY.

IMO If you KNEW you were GUILTY, and there was no way out....
I too am glad they survived it, and how cowardly IMO to pull another "innocent" person into their mess,the semi driver could have been killed.... just shows you what mindset that we have dealing with all along...selfish, and no regards for human life...stay tuned....because confirmation will be coming of who they are.....,

Yes, I tried to edit it three times to fix it to the right link, it won't change it for me.....sorry, I told you all I can never get map links to work right!!! I will just delete the whole post....:banghead:

Just to let you know that you are not alone in the map links don't work right list.
I have the same problem. I can find things, but the little markers
won't go where they are supposed to.......

Ah well, we have other skills.

IMO If you KNEW you were GUILTY, and there was no way out....
I too am glad they survived it, and how cowardly IMO to pull another "innocent" person into their mess,the semi driver could have been killed.... just shows you what mindset that we have dealing with all along...selfish, and no regards for human life...stay tuned....because confirmation will be coming of who they are.....,

Yes, that was my point. Why commit suicide if you were "only" a witness. If they were guilty (of something), that is another story.

Just to let you know that you are not alone in the map links don't work right list.
I have the same problem. I can find things, but the little markers
won't go where they are supposed to.......

Ah well, we have other skills.

I posted a map of the area in a post up above and I "think" it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member