KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone has ever come across a photo of Mr. RH in any of the news articles or while digging online. Anyone know where I could look for one?

I was wondering if anyone has ever come across a photo of Mr. RH in any of the news articles or while digging online. Anyone know where I could look for one?

I never have. But I'm pretty sure his face will be all over the news any day now.

I'd like to see a pic of both RH and his wife. I have a local business and know lots of people by their faces and not their names.

I'd like to know if I know them (by face) or have done business with them.

Bumping back to the first page. Hoping maybe pain meds make RH and/or RH talk!! Then maybe they can leave KU and go :behindbar. JMO

KHP probes Hollister crash
3/4/2010 9:57:00 AM

A Kansas Highway Patrol crash investigation remained ongoing Tuesday and involves two persons of interest associated with the disappearance of Patricia Kimmi.

Roger and Rebecca Hollister of rural Sabetha sustained injuries Friday morning as the result of a collision with a tractor-trailer tanker along U.S. Highway 75 about 4.5 miles south of Fairview in Brown County.

Authorities said they believed Mr. and Mrs. Hollister sustained non-life-threatening injuries. They were initially taken to Hiawatha Community Hospital, then flown to University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City.

A hospital spokesman was unable to confirm or deny if the Hollisters were listed as patients Tuesday.

Trooper Edna Butler of KHP confirmed that the vehicle Mr. Hollister, 58, collided with was an empty crude oil tanker.

"It was heading to Falls City, Neb. to take on a load," Trooper Butler said. "It normally hauls crude oil from local wells and transports them south."

According to a KHP Crash Log report, Mr. Hollister drove a Buick SUV across the centerline into the path of the tanker.
---
Trooper Butler also indicated there had been no citations issued, and that KHP troopers had up to two years to do so. She additionally indicated the KHP report was incomplete.

"An officer has 10 days to submit the report," she explained.
---
Authorities from the Kansas Department of Transportation periodically closed one lane of the highway as a result of the crash from 9 a.m. until dusk the day of the crash.

KDOT Spokeswoman Kim Qualls described the closure as criminal-based at the request of Brown County and KHP authorities.
---
and more at
http://www.atchisonglobeonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=16&SubSectionID=33&ArticleID=13647&TM=41974.4

wont be the same if its a mug shot...i demand the marlboro man picture :) !!

mm1955.jpg

Oh - and don't forget!

4cdc9a9670d0d092

For those not local to the Brown/Nemaha/Atchison county area, this is a link to Google Maps SreetView showing roughly where the "accident" happened. It's likely not the exact spot but it really doesn't matter because you'll see that there is little to get in the way. Hills are gradual, the road is straight, and visibility is generally perfect for at least a 1/2 mile in both directions. It's not like he got out of control on some twisty mountain road!

Google Maps StreetView approximately 4.5 miles south of Fairview, KS

And the crowd goes...........you have got to be kidding, lol.......................it is good to have a funny on here now and then though..........
Praying that TODAY WILL BE THE DAY.....the Marlboro man and his "Reba" will end up seeing what the inside of a jail looks like :) Meant for this to go under the picture posted of the Marlboro man and Reba, but hit the wrong reply....

Roger Hollister Arrested on 1st-Degree Attempted Murder Charges

By Ike Larson and Joey May

Authorities arrested a Nemaha County man - who has been named as a person of interest in the Patricia Kimmi disappearance - on attempted first-degree murder of his wife and other charges stemming from a head-on collision last week in Brown County.

Roger Hollister, 58, of rural Sabetha, was booked into Brown County Jail around 2 p.m. after being transported back to the county from KU Medical Center in Kansas City where he had been since last Friday's accident.

County Attorney Kevin Hill said Hollister is also facing a charge of aggravated battery. Hill said he expects to file the formal complaint Friday as he was still gathering paperwork from law enforcement.

Hollister and his wife, Rebecca, 55, who was a passenger in the vehicle, were both injured in a crash with a semi truck last on U.S. 75, about four and a half miles south of Fairview. The couple have been named "as persons of interest" by the Atchison County Sheriff in the disappearance of Kimmi, who authorities believe was abducted from her rural Horton home on Nov. 6.

Kansas Highway Patrol said Hollister was southbound in a Buick SUV when his vehicle traveled left of the center line until it was partially on the northbound shoulder. The vehicle then struck a semi-truck, driven by Scott Grove, 50, of Soldier, which was northbound. The semi had moved to the left to avoid the collision.

The Hollisters were initially taken to Hiawatha Community Hospital by ambulance and later flown to the KU Medical with extensive injuries.

The couple have remained there this past week and Roger Hollister was released by the hospital when authorities took him into custody, charging him in connection with the accident.

In mid-January, law enforcement officials searched the Hollister residence at 1755 V Road, following the discovery of part of a pickup truck believed to be involved in Kimmi's disappearance at a salvage yard in Axtell.

Atchison County Attorney Gerald Kuckelman Jr. has told the media the investigation is in its final stages. Authorities have spent several weeks reviewing lab results and evidence collected at Hollister's farmstead. He spent several hours last week during an inquisition, taking testimony from two key witnesses in the case. He had plans to interview more witnesses this week.

Kuckelman did not name suspects in what could be a possible homicide, but indicated an arrest was imminent.

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES,YES, YES, THANK YOU LORD

harleysmom: 'respectfully snipped'

Kuckelman did not name suspects in what could be a possible homicide, but indicated an arrest was imminent.

So Roger did attempt to kill Rebecca.
And Rebecca is still in the hospital, hopefully under police protection.
Whatever she knows, she may be willing to tell now or has already told,
and that is why Roger is in jail.
And we can only cross our fingers and pray that she has told much
more than that.

harleysmom: 'respectfully snipped'

If the way I put it on there is wrong, I truly apologize.
:confused:
I didn't mean to do anything that was against the rules.
Also, the bond is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY high :dance::Banane10::Banane09:
What a beautiful day

Praise the Lord....it looks like progress is being made.....Marlboro Man is right where he belongs. I can just imagine that Dreamweaver is correct and Reba is/has been singing like a bird!!

We're getting there, Rita and family. Justice is coming!

Hiawatha World update

Roger Hollister Arrested on Attempted First-Degree Murder Charges (Updated)

---
After being booking Hollister into the Brown County Jail, KHP Master Trooper Jerry Clary and Sheriff John Merchant transported the suspect, still wearing his hospital gown and pants, to the Atchison County Jail. He will be held there to alleviate any conflict of interest due to the fact his brother is a jailer at Brown County.

Hollister left in Clary's patrol car, accompanied by Merchant. They gingerly led Hollister out of the east door of the jail and down the steps as he was complaining of pain while he was walking.
---
http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=4039&TM=59320.88

Wow, lots of things happening...
had to take my mom to an appt this morning, meanwhile my spouse said 'rumor' was (around noon in Horton) that something was going on...know that Atchison LE was doing another 'inquisition' today, and trivia...spouse saw a photo of RH...said he didn't look like M.....Man.....

O.M.G.

I am in shock here! Great news - and let's hope they will be filing additional charges in Pat's case soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste