KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guessed that a piece of property that has been listed for sale in Nemaha Co might have been theirs. I think I was correct

I had heard the rumor that the 'real estate' was for sale also...but they are not the owners of record according to Nemaha County Courthouse.

I had heard the rumor that the 'real estate' was for sale also...but they are not the owners of record according to Nemaha County Courthouse.

Their daughter is. I would love to know when they put it in her name.

I just have to wonder if that wreck was suppose to be a murder/suicide. I know he was lucky (that he lived), but wouldn't most people expect to be killed if they were trying that stunt to only kill the other person and not yourself?

Normally that would be pretty hard to aim to just kill one person. Of course, they can't don't arrest you for trying to kill yourself, but they can for trying to kill the other person.

What do you think? You think he thought he could just kill her and not himself or was it intended for both?

I think he just got lucky (to live that is). I'm glad he'll live to pay his price!

Also, if I was his wife and I knew DH tried to kill me I'd be telling ALL. I'm sure the Kimmis' will get their mom back. Thank goodness!

Thank God he is arrested. Although personally I would have been more satisfied had it been an arrest for Pat.

I absolutely think the heat was too hot for Mr. RH. I believe he knew that his arrest was "iminent" and I believe he wasn't going to "go down that way". I think he was absolutely willing to die in that accident. He just couldn't plan for any action that Mrs. RH might have taken (for instance grabbing the wheel) and he couldn't plan for the truck driver trying to swerve to miss them. When I read the post regarding witnesses seeing Mr. RH with his head in his hands after the accident, I just couldn't help but think that he was upset that the entire thing didn't go the way he had wanted. Just my opinion of course.

Rita...you are constantly in my thoughts, always in my mind, forever in my heart, and eternally in my prayers.

Shouldn't there be charges of some kind against RH for hitting the semi on purpose (on behalf of the semi truck/driver)?

There were damages to the semi. As far as Im concerned it was assault (to say the least) against the semi driver. He actually could have been hurt badly or killed also.

This is a different subject, but: I wonder how your vehicle insurance works when you wreck your car on purpose? Hardly seems fair that they have to pay for damages that were caused on purpose. Do they pay and then go after RH for reimbursement?

Shouldn't there be charges of some kind against RH for hitting the semi on purpose (on behalf of the semi truck/driver)?

There were damages to the semi. As far as Im concerned it was assault (to say the least) against the semi driver. He actually could have been hurt badly or killed also.

This is a different subject, but: I wonder how your vehicle insurance works when you wreck your car on purpose? Hardly seems fair that they have to pay for damages that were caused on purpose. Do they pay and then go after RH for reimbursement?

I don't know what the law is. Maybe there will be civil rather than criminal charges from the truck driver. Or maybe after court today it will be more clear exactly what charges Mr. RH faces.

I was thinking that the aggrivated battery charge was for him hitting the truck driver, just a thought though, don't know for sure

Wow...I have been reading back on this and what an unreal turn of events

what a selfish reckless guy "he" is ...that poor truck driver could have been killed , others killed...

now he is under arrest and hopefully they can make him see the "game" is up, maybe he will talk..and everyone else involved with Pat's case will be arrested

One can only hope...I think the gig is up for these hateful monsters

Another thought...usually "hit men", "for hire" creeps do turn state's evidence
when they are cornered...this was that sort of crime I think

as far as the "wife" goes...I hope they don't let her slide...I feel she had to be involved....and don't forget these are the type people who would burn down a barn of cows for money

I wonder if they have dna from the "gimme" cap, the insurance cap? that would be good too

(((hugs))) to Pat's family...hopefully everyone involved will get what is due them now

It was probably sleuthed and already answered. But has a motive been pinned down yet? TIA.

My internet connection at home is fried so I had to come into my workplace today instead of working in the home set up - this is the first I've been able to read this wonderful news. Thank you for all your links.

I hope it's true that the Missus is singing like ten happy canaries. Justice for Pat and her family isn't far behind.

anyone going to watch today's perp walk at the Brown County Courthouse? Hope the "pain" from him walking yesterday is nothing to how uncomfortable he'll feel with all those sets of eyeballs on him.

I dunno... if Rebecca is that seriously injured she may not be able to talk. Induced coma if she has a brain injury. Her side of the car is sheared off pretty much.

hollister-3.jpg

Roger hit the right tire of the semi- and he did not brake at all.

semi.jpg

grovesemiemptyoiltanker.jpg

more skid marks, from just the semi...

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Patricia Kimmi/

highway75fairview.jpg

A couple of thoughts...

Re: Auction...I know of a case where a person was arrested for a crime & had an auction...there was a legal claim against the proceeds of the auction...by the 'injured party' (which in this case, could be the truck driver & the owners/insurance company of the truck)

Re: Real Estate - the 2007 Nemaha County Directory listed 'Jennifer' as the owner of the real estate...although she might be the first name on the deed..that is..there could be other owners...I'll check on that at the Nemaha County site.

I'm pretty sure Jennifer lives in the KC area.

Checked the Nemaha County site...only saw Jennifer as owner of record on the real estate.
Have an old 1993 Nemaha County directory..and at that time the owner of record was George Hollister.
Also...a Rebecca Hollister is an owner of a house in Fairview (Brown County KS).

I was thinking that the aggrivated battery charge was for him hitting the truck driver, just a thought though, don't know for sure

I heard this A.M. that the aggrivated battery charge was for his wife. Rumor only...beating her to keep her mouth shut! RUMOR only!

It was probably sleuthed and already answered. But has a motive been pinned down yet? TIA.

Nothing has been officially stated that I know of. It looks to me as though he/they were hired. Just my opinion.

There could be a different motive however. No hints of it though as far as I know.

Wow...I have been reading back on this and what an unreal turn of events

what a selfish reckless guy "he" is ...that poor truck driver could have been killed , others killed...

now he is under arrest and hopefully they can make him see the "game" is up, maybe he will talk..and everyone else involved with Pat's case will be arrested

One can only hope...I think the gig is up for these hateful monsters

Another thought...usually "hit men", "for hire" creeps do turn state's evidence
when they are cornered...this was that sort of crime I think

as far as the "wife" goes...I hope they don't let her slide...I feel she had to be involved....and don't forget these are the type people who would burn down a barn of cows for money

I wonder if they have dna from the "gimme" cap, the insurance cap? that would be good too

(((hugs))) to Pat's family...hopefully everyone involved will get what is due them now

I agree. If she was the one that "lured" Pat out or had any part at all in it I hope she doesn't get off scott free!

Here's the KS aggravated battery statute:

21-3414.
(a) Aggravated battery is:

(1)(A) Intentionally causing great bodily harm to another person or disfigurement of another person; or
(B) intentionally causing bodily harm to another person with a deadly weapon, or in any manner whereby great bodily harm, disfigurement or death can be inflicted; or
(C) intentionally causing physical contact with another person when done in a rude, insulting or angry manner with a deadly weapon, or in any manner whereby great bodily harm, disfigurement or death can be inflicted; or
(2)(A) recklessly causing great bodily harm to another person or disfigurement of another person; or
(B) recklessly causing bodily harm to another person with a deadly weapon, or in any manner whereby great bodily harm, disfigurement or death can be inflicted.

(b) Aggravated battery as described in subsection (a)(1)(A) is a severity level 4, person felony. Aggravated battery as described in subsections (a)(1)(B) and (a)(1)(C) is a severity level 7, person felony. Aggravated battery as described in subsection (a)(2)(A) is a severity level 5, person felony. Aggravated battery as described in subsection (a)(2)(B) is a severity level 8, person felony. A person convicted of aggravated battery shall be subject to the provisions of subsection (h) of K.S.A. 21-4704 and amendments thereto.
---
[While it could apply to a number of scenarios, it seems to stress the "deadly weapon" aspect, and a moving vehicle is a deadly weapon.]

http://answers.uslegal.com/questions.php?q=15317

I agree. If she was the one that "lured" Pat out or had any part at all in it I hope she doesn't get off scott free!

I don't believe that Mrs. RH was involved. Just my gut feeling. Did she know about it after the fact? Did she keep quiet about things she knew? Maybe...no one really knows.

I think that whatever "lured" Pat from her home was much more sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214