Identified! KS - Salina, 'Miss Molly' 184UFKS, 25-30, in creek under I-70 bridge, Jan'86 - Robin Ann Green

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They even invent a third child to make Ansje Neeft fit the description of Miss Molly. The DOE network is a great source of fake news.

Not always, but in the case of Ansje Neeft de information on Doe Network isn't very accurate. You stated that before and we should be staying critical on information provided. Thanks. I totally don't see Miss Molly is Ansje Neeft or Willemijntje van der Meer....but duhhh who am I? Maybe her legs were not shaved....so European....bitter joke. And what is taken them so long.....

"Saline County has looked at the women’s cases. “Both Van Der Meer's info was followed up on in 2005, and Neeft was followed up on in 2006 by me,” Smith said. “I placed phone calls to INTERPOL to help me connect with the agencies who had the missing reports on these women.”

I think Miss Molly is Keli Kay McGinness (call me crazy)

View attachment 207292View attachment 207293View attachment 207294View attachment 207295

She is 5'5", she was born in 04/17/1965 and would have been 21 in 1986, what fits the age estimate in the Namus file. She went missing in 1983. She had two children, a son and a daughter. She was not a natural blond, youth pictures show her, being a brunette. She was a high class prostitute, financially succesfull, could have afforted the clothes, even travel to Europe to start a new live, turned back to the USA "for old times sake", maybe even try to see or find her adopted children.

"At first, authorities believed McGinness might have left of her own accord. She was considered a "high-class" prostitute and was very successful financially, and sometimes stated that she wished to get off the streets and lead a more respectable life".

"However, McGinness left behind her baby daughter, whom she was devoted to. She had placed the child in a foster home temporarily while she was serving a short jail sentence for prostitution, and was looking forward to picking her up. McGinness's daughter was eventually adopted by another family. Her firstborn child, a boy, was placed for adoption shortly after his birth in 1980".

She is supposed to be killed by Gary Ridgway...but there is no evidence to confirm that and IMO it's to 'easy' to think that.

They have her and Miss Molly's dentals, so it would be an easy rule out.

Keli Kay McGinness – The Charley Project

In the description of Miss Molly they say:
She recently gave birth. I don't know what they mean with recently exactly. Months, a couple of years? Just to add this....

Keli had intended to return to pick up her four-month old daughter, who was born in 1983, but never was seen again after working the streets on the night of June 28, 1983.

They even invent a third child to make Ansje Neeft fit the description of Miss Molly. The DOE network is a great source of fake news.

I'm not certain that this is intentionally done if anything, it is an issue that has stood out to me as being simply incomplete for some cases (as it is in many databases, even namus) I've found that the best information if available generally comes from the archives of the news articles about specific events or cases as much of the important details can get lost in time and repetition, in hurry being accidentally left behind) so always be diligent in searching for the primary or original content that applies to any cases. In my experience anyway.

Sadly Its usually the best recollection of the people or person reporting much of the time. And it has always bugged me the cases where height weight Marks tattoos etc...are too vague. Gives the impression that the report was made in a best guess type of way. I often wonder how many of these are actually cross references from actual physicians or dr visits to ascertain the correct or appropriate details in description.

Miss Molly and Anna Neeft......article of July 2019, brother of Anna interviewed. Could 'Miss Molly' be missing woman from overseas?

Cornelis <her brother> says he believes his sister died.

"Because what she's done is so unlikely and is so in contradiction to the woman I know," he says of her disappearance.

Cornelis says he dos not believe "Miss Molly" is his sister.

Looking at the photo comparisons of his sister and the unidentified woman in Saline County, he says he doesn't see much of a resemblance, although that can be complicated with "Miss Molly's" face swollen.

Investigators exhumed "Miss Molly's" body on Monday and collected DNA samples to compare to a missing woman the Saline County Sheriff's Office says may be from the Netherlands. The sheriff's office did not identify the woman it's comparing with "Miss Molly."

Investigators have looked at the Doe Network Database which lists missing people from around the world. A search for missing people from either Belgium or The Netherlands around the time "Miss Molly" was found brought up a woman named Anna Agnes Maria Neeft.

We don't know if this is the woman Interpol is investigating, but she disappeared about the same time as the "Miss Molly" case. Neeft's family last heard from her in 1984 when she was in Canada. This was two years before "Miss Molly" was found.

If Neeft is a match, the Saline County Sheriff's Office says this could help them find out not only who "Miss Molly" was, but also, who killed her.

The sheriff's office says results from DNA tests and possibly confirming "Miss Molly's" true identity could take anywhere from six to eight months.

HUHHHHHH......the results should be in around now....I will eat my hat, if Miss Molly is either Anna Neeft or Willemijntje van der Meer.

(Bolded by me for importance. So exciting)

New development surfaces in ‘Miss Molly’ cold case

New details are coming to light concerning the unsolved murder of a woman whose body was found beside a Saline County, Kan. road in 1986.

Saline County Sheriff Roger Soldan tells Factfinder 12 he plans to release those details at a press conference on Tuesday (8/11/20). It's been more than a year since the body of the woman, often called Miss Molly, was exhumed from her grave to obtain new samples of her DNA. At the time, the international police agency INTERPOL hoped to compare those samples to two missing women from Belgium and the Netherlands. Now, we know those comparisons have been made.
---
The results have now been presented to the Sheriff's office, and Soldan said that initially there were no matches to any missing persons, but new information has now come to the surface.

(Bolded by me for importance. So exciting)

New details are coming to light concerning the unsolved murder of a woman whose body was found beside a Saline County, Kan. road in 1986.

Saline County Sheriff Roger Soldan tells Factfinder 12 he plans to release those details at a press conference on Tuesday (8/11/20). It's been more than a year since the body of the woman, often called Miss Molly, was exhumed from her grave to obtain new samples of her DNA. At the time, the international police agency INTERPOL hoped to compare those samples to two missing women from Belgium and the Netherlands. Now, we know those comparisons have been made.
---
The results have now been presented to the Sheriff's office, and Soldan said that initially there were no matches to any missing persons, but new information has now come to the surface.

Can't wait!

Today several newspapers in Belgium and the Netherlands reported about this potential match.

From ‘Het Laatste Nieuws’ (Belgian newspaper) - link to article
(I did my best to translate the article but it’s my first time translating such a large piece of text so please bear with me ;) )

I’m going to look for the interview with Ansje’s mother next and I wonder if we can find a video of that TV channel calling up her brother to talk about this potential match.

Even though, I’m still not convinced Ansje and Molly are the same person, it’s great that both cases are getting renewed attention!
Ws thread for anyone interested..
Belgium - Anna Agnes Maria Neeft, 28, Brussels, 22 July 1982

Here is another news site that has some information in addition to the one post before by Al Ka.
Familial Match Found in 34-Year-Old Saline County Murder Case

The earlier news article (same Site) from last year has a morgue photo on it but I am unsure if I should post that link here as well.

Very exciting news for us in Kansas!
Welcome to Ws Shawna Landers, thanks for the link, awesome news!
from link..

''The resulting DNA profile was entered in the FBI Combined DNA Index System (CODIS) and in late February the Sheriff’s Office was notified that a possible familial match was obtained. After further examination this match provided positive identification of ‘Miss Molly’ which has since been confirmed thru dental records.
There will be a press conference for the media on August 11th, 2020 at 4:00PM at the Saline County Sheriff’s Office Training Room, 251 N 10th, Salina KS.''
rbbm.

Welcome to Ws Shawna Landers, thanks for the link, awesome news!
from link..

''The resulting DNA profile was entered in the FBI Combined DNA Index System (CODIS) and in late February the Sheriff’s Office was notified that a possible familial match was obtained. After further examination this match provided positive identification of ‘Miss Molly’ which has since been confirmed thru dental records.
There will be a press conference for the media on August 11th, 2020 at 4:00PM at the Saline County Sheriff’s Office Training Room, 251 N 10th, Salina KS.''
rbbm.

The identification was done through CODIS. I suppose this rules out both Ansje Neeft and Willemijntje van der Meer since DNA of their respective families was available and a direct comparison could have been made.

After further examination this match provided positive identification of ‘Miss Molly’ which has since been confirmed thru dental records.

I wonder what they mean by this. They took a second look at the possible familial match and found the match was with Miss Molly after all?

Answers tomorrow!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webgirl60
Back