KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was having trouble with that last phone. I meant to say that it sounds like she was actively on her phone for a couple hours after going back to her house. Then, a couple more hours passed of little activity before sending out a final signal at 631am.

I think something bad happened when she went back to her moms house. I don’t believe she was locked out of her moms. I think she went in and didn’t come out (at least not on her own accord). Jmo

I’m really starting to think something could’ve happened there too. I didn’t at first. I thought LMPD’s silence was more about them thinking she had just walked off on her own that night. Now I’m really starting to wonder if something happened when she walked back to the house, especially after some of the comments Tracy Leonard has left on his page.

They need to interview the other sister and re interview her BIL.

He was interviewed for 4 hours.

Her phone pings at 6:31 am and when police go back to her mother's house (where Andrea lives with sister and BIL) to search for the phone, they can't find it?

There is a three hour window from 3:54 am to 6:31 am.

Jmo

Last edited:
Imo, something happened at her mother's house after 1:54 am and someone else was in possession of her phone which gave off 6:31 am as still being on/pinged/used and once the police showed up to search for the phone they could not find it.

I would look a lot harder at her sister and her boyfriend.

Jmo

Last edited:
I was having trouble with that last phone. I meant to say that it sounds like she was actively on her phone for a couple hours after going back to her house. Then, a couple more hours passed of little activity before sending out a final signal at 631am.

She was staying at her mom's house with her other sister and her boyfriend.

I am not so sure it was Andrea using her phone. Jmo

Last edited:
Did I hear hear that correctly (or surmise) from Tracy Leonard’s broadcast - that he had not personally interviewed the BF (or is it BIL)? Sounded like this person told the PI he had already been interviewed by LE and did not want to talk to the PI?
What the heck is going on - family dynamics have my kinky meter going off. JMO
The mother doesn’t live in her own house?
Strange stuff locking your sister out of where she lives over a simple disagreement.
MOO again

She was staying at her mom's house with her other sister and her boyfriend.

I am not so sure it was Andrea using her phone. Jmo
Boyfriend - is that the sister's boyfriend or Andrea's?

Did I hear hear that correctly (or surmise) from Tracy Leonard’s broadcast - that he had not personally interviewed the BF (or is it BIL)? Sounded like this person told the PI he had already been interviewed by LE and did not want to talk to the PI?
Strange stuff locking your sister out of where she lives over a simple disagreement.
MOO again
Yes, mom locks her out and sister won't let her in! I wonder if she has any substance abuse or mental health problems...

MOO again

Mom does not live there because her home is being remodeled.

Andrea, her other sister and her sister's boyfriend were staying at their mother's house to help with the remodeling.

MOO again

From what Tracy Leonard said in the live, he did say that the bil answered some direct questions but it doesn’t sound like he’s actually spoke in depth to him.

I noticed early on that her mom had two addresses and wondered if she had a second residence and was possibly renting another one out or something. The house on chickadee showed up as current addresses for Andreas mom and youngest sister back in August.

Idk their family dynamics. I’ve been in some pretty crazy arguments with my brother but I don’t think I’d ever lock him out and make him sleep outside. I’m not sure I’ve ever been THAT mad at him, when we were younger and still living under the same roof. It comes across as rly callous.

Well it looks like LE is full on investigating this case as a homicide.

First off I apologize for saying homicide and not staying MOO. But IMO, LE has 100 persons of interest to interview. And they interviewed the BIL for hours. There usually is not that kind of resource used unless LE suspects foul play. Then add the fact that Andrea has not used her bank account or made any financial transactions since she disappeared. This all leads me to believe that LE suspects foul play. MOO.

As reward goes up in Andrea Knabel case, new details shed more light on her disappearance

I’m really starting to think something could’ve happened there too. I didn’t at first. I thought LMPD’s silence was more about them thinking she had just walked off on her own that night. Now I’m really starting to wonder if something happened when she walked back to the house, especially after some of the comments Tracy Leonard has left on his page.

Bbm. I felt the same way. I feel much different after reading that LE interviewed the BIL for hours and have 100 Poi's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668