KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Investigators are moving through a list of over 100 persons of interest, Leonard said.”

As reward goes up in Andrea Knabel case, new details shed more light on her disappearance

This literally makes no sense to me. Who could these 100 people be?

honestly, between the family and the PI, there has been a never ending flow of contradictory, misleading, and confusing statements since the beginning. I have a feeling this is part of why LE is quiet. The family and the PI are making things a cluster F.

At McDonald’s with Ethan Bates and a nephew. First mention of a BF and a nephew. Thought it was only her other sister at the house. Wonder why they were staying there during a renovation? Unless the sister and boyfriend were the ones actually doing the work for the renovation.

Just been to an urgent care and no mental health issues - but both sisters reject her and at 1:30am - you lock her out of her own place she was staying?

And the Lyft driver who refuses to talk?

Speculation
BF of sister has construction company and doing the renovation. Not sure why they would have to spend the night, usually that is done only if the house can not be secured. And since Andrea was locked out, seemed secure?
And a nephew? Don’t think I would want a child in a house under construction. MOO

First off I apologize for saying homicide and not staying MOO. But IMO, LE has 100 persons of interest to interview. And they interviewed the BIL for hours. There usually is not that kind of resource used unless LE suspects foul play. Then add the fact that Andrea has not used her bank account or made any financial transactions since she disappeared. This all leads me to believe that LE suspects foul play. MOO.

As reward goes up in Andrea Knabel case, new details shed more light on her disappearance

From what I understood- Tracy Leonard has over 100 poi’s. I’m not sure that necessarily means LE has over 100 poi’s. I’m sure Tracy Leonard shares most every thing he has with LE, but I highly doubt they share much with him, since they have to protect the integrity of the case.

I do think there’s a higher probability of foul play now than what I had considered before.

Speculation
BF of sister has construction company and doing the renovation. Not sure why they would have to spend the night, usually that is done only if the house can not be secured. And since Andrea was locked out, seemed secure?
And a nephew? Don’t think I would want a child in a house under construction. MOO

I know as of August 2019, her youngest sisters current address was the house on chickadee. I’m pretty sure she was actually living there. I know she lived in Lexington for a few years, but I think she moved back to Louisville.
They didn’t say which nephew, so I don’t know if it was Andrea’s son or erin’s. From what I’ve read, Andrea’s kids were with their fathers that night but I guess one of hers could’ve been the one with them at McDonald’s that evening.

And you’re right, Tracy Leonard mentioned something in the vid about the sister and her bf being in the house bc they’re doing the renovations.

Finding Andrea replied to a comment that the sister's boyfriend was interviewed by LPD for 4 hours and "cleared" but he refuses to sit down and be interviewed a 2nd time with Tracy Leonard.

And I guess technically that’s his right. He doesn’t HAVE to sit down with Leonard...but why not? There’s no legal recourse that can really come from it, even if Tracy Leonard thinks he’s lying...

It does sound like she was spiralling down. She lost her job because she lost her vehicle?
There has to be more to that story.
She has less than $10 in any bank account.
She goes out to eat with BIL then goes to urgent care for a facial infection. Then whatever transpires between her and sister Sarah. The cause of this argument is not being disclosed. Erin refuses to let her in, then she is locked out of mom's house. Sounds like the perfect storm.. According to TL she has a wide variety of friends, some with extensive criminal records. This has me shaking my head!

It does sound like she was spiralling down. She lost her job because she lost her vehicle?
She goes out to eat with BIL then goes to urgent care for a facial infection. Then whatever transpires between her and sister Sarah. The cause of this argument is not being disclosed. Erin refuses to let her in, then she is locked out of mom's house. Sounds like the perfect storm.. According to TL she has a wide variety of friends, some with extensive criminal records. This has me shaking my head!

How many bank accounts did she have?
Where did u find that she has less than $10 in her account(s)?

She was laid off at Humana last year. Her car was totaled in January and she was taking an uber everywhere. Her ex bf is in jail for until 2027.. felony and drugs. This all is public information.
IMO from the start she was spiralling and this is why a lot of us locals aren't taking it too seriously especially if her friends are criminals.
The mom, sarah and ethan all lived on chickadee.
But the thing I cannot shake is why lie about her last whereabouts??
It's one thing to omit information because it's an open investigation, however the PI openly lied about her phone history and her last whereabouts that morning.

How many bank accounts did she have?
Where did u find that she has less than $10 in her account(s)?
Tracy Leonard the P.I. has a lengthy update video posted on FB. - Andrea Knable Investigation and tips by Tracy Leonard. Lots of detail. Still reluctant to say what the argument was about that started this whole thing.

She was laid off at Humana last year. Her car was totaled in January and she was taking an uber everywhere. Her ex bf is in jail for until 2027.. felony and drugs. This all is public information.
IMO from the start she was spiralling and this is why a lot of us locals aren't taking it too seriously especially if her friends are criminals.
The mom, sarah and ethan all lived on chickadee.
But the thing I cannot shake is why lie about her last whereabouts??
It's one thing to omit information because it's an open investigation, however the PI openly lied about her phone history and her last whereabouts that morning.
He is definitely trying to avoid saying what the family dynamic was before she disappeared. Someone asked him why she lost her job and his direct answer was she lost her job because she lost her vehicle. Now being 'laid off' can mean different things, was she actually laid off ie part of Humana's downsizing they are doing, or did she lose her job because of performance issues? Why was the BIL interviewed for 4 hrs ?

He is definitely trying to avoid saying what the family dynamic was before she disappeared. Someone asked him why she lost her job and his direct answer was she lost her job because she lost her vehicle. Now being 'laid off' can mean different things, was she actually laid off ie part of Humana's downsizing they are doing, or did she lose her job because of performance issues? Why was the BIL interviewed for 4 hrs ?

Erin had made a statement early on the the news outlet that she was laid off, and a friend of mine that worked there said it was part of the mass layoff. So it was not due to her not having a car. The layoff was early 2018 and she was selling items on the side thereafter and delivering them via uber.
Ethan had also made a post shortly after her disappearance but deleted it. I saw it but cannot recall what it said but it was about andrea. I think was more like a plea for her return but there was more.

Erin had made a statement early on the the news outlet that she was laid off, and a friend of mine that worked there said it was part of the mass layoff. So it was not due to her not having a car. The layoff was early 2018 and she was selling items on the side thereafter and delivering them via uber after her car got totaled in January.
Ethan had also made a post shortly after her disappearance but deleted it. I saw it but cannot recall what it said but it was about andrea. I think was more like a plea for her return but there was more.

Sorry for the double post... site was"thinking" when I tried to reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member