KY - Breonna Taylor, 26, unarmed, fatally shot multiple times by police, Louisville, 13 Mar 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are videos which show it differently.

Breonna Taylor Summary-Redacted1
Have you read through this document?

There are many pictures and videos in the report linked above, that show Breona's connection to his drug business.

examples:

LMPD Homicide Unit found that the vehicle their most recent victim, Fernandez Bowman, was found dead in, was a rental that had been rented by Breona Taylor.
Detectives went to her home, to conduct an investigation, and she was there with Jamarcus Glover.

Glover had a trap house, where he dealt narcotics. He drove around in a car, registered to Breona Taylor.

There are recorded jail house calls between Breona and Glover. he gives her orders and she carries them out. He tells her who to call and what to tell them, in terms of running his drug business.

They had 28 phone calls between them.

There is a video, taken of Glover, driving the car registered to Breona, and stopping at her home. He walks right in, and comes out carrying a USPS package.

There are videos of Breona driving her own black charger, and going to Glovers trap drug house, 'numerous times, at various times of day and night.'

Glover's bank records use Breonas address for his accounts.

He uses her address when asked for his residence address, by the police, when he filed a complaint against the cops.

He paid for her cell phone.
With all of the above, the police had every reason to believe that she was involved in his drug trafficking business. She was seen at the trap house many times.

They have 48 recorded calls where he is telling her which of his dealers to call and what to tell them to do. And she talks about the 'trap' and what is going on there.

She rents cars for him to use in his business, in her name. She registered his car in her name. He uses her address and phone number for his bank accounts and legal documents.

Are we to believe she did all of that and didn't receive any compensation?

Last edited:
“There are recorded jail house calls between Breona and Glover. he gives her orders and she carries them out. He tells her who to call and what to tell them, in terms of running his drug business.”

He asked her to get his money from Walker so she could bail him out
She wasn’t helping him deal drugs.
According to him she wasn’t involved.

I would be shocked if all those calling for the arrest of the three officers will accept the grand jury decision if no charges are brought. jmo
I can only speak for myself, if all of the evidence from the Prosecution is laid out in front of a Grand jury (I personaly find it hard to believe a prosecutor would not provide all the evidence) and the Grant jury chooses not to give an indictment then that is the decision I will accept, I may not like it but will accept it just like of it goes to trial and a Jury decides to acquittal then that is the decision I will live with, I may not like it but if a jury of Peers sees it that way then that is the decision.
But trying to sweep it under the rug, lie and blame the victim in this case is something I personally don't agree with. If a mistake is made (we are human) then own up to it, make sure it won't happen again and move on.

I know CNN is an approved msm source but I've had a problem with their reporting for a long time. I read the whole article you provided & eventually found a heading NO DRUGS WERE FOUND IN THE APARTMENT. What followed after this heading had nothing about drugs. I am not questioning your belief that the apartment was thoroughly searched. However, the CNN article was lacking any useful information on a drug search.
When you quoted this post I had failed to also add the USA today article that I referenced it is in my post now, if not trusting CNN reporting feel free to read the other article.

“There are recorded jail house calls between Breona and Glover. he gives her orders and she carries them out. He tells her who to call and what to tell them, in terms of running his drug business.”

He asked her to get his money from Walker so she could bail him out
She wasn’t helping him deal drugs.
According to him she wasn’t involved.
That is not all she did. He told her to call Big Doug, to tell him to stop driving around goofing off, [in other words get back to work.]

He called her 28 times. Surely it wasn't all about the bail money.

Why was she seen going to the trap house numerous times, in day and night visits?

Kimmer, all I have to go on as far as her handling money is the phone calls. Lacking that I said IMO everything points to that. If I do find MSM I’ll post it here.
I can appreciate that but if you look at the documents that show the items seized during the search warrant at her house there are no dugs or money listed. these documents are hard to read and I could not get them clearer by trying to enlarge them but this is what was seized.
https://www.scribd.com/document/469408418/Items-Seized-From-Breonna-Taylor-Apartment

That is not all she did. He told her to call Big Doug, to tell him to stop driving around goofing off, [in other words get back to work.]

Why was she seen going to the trap house numerous times, in day and night visits?
28 times in 4 years.

Big DOUG/MEECHY/Adrian Walker are the same person.
After she finally contacted him about bail she found out it couldn’t be posted until 1

28 times in 4 years.

I have never had 28 calls from a major drug dealer in jail. Or helped him get his bail money together. Or call his dealer friends and give them instructions from their boss.

Never registered a drug dealers car for him, rented a car for him, let him use my address for his bank accounts, or driven to visit his trap house, multiple times.

28 times in 4 years.
I am not sure about that. I think they were in a much shorter time span. Why would it take 4 years to bail him out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Big DOUG/MEECHY/Adrian Walker are the same person.
After she finally contacted him about bail she found out it couldn’t be posted until 1
Why was she helping to bail him out?

Why was she taking orders from him and calling people who sling drugs for him, and giving them messages from their boss?

Why did she register his car in her name?

Why did she let him put his bank accounts under her address and phone number?

Why was she seen multiple times, on camera, going to the trap house?

I can appreciate that but if you look at the documents that show the items seized during the search warrant at her house there are no dugs or money listed. these documents are hard to read and I could not get them clearer by trying to enlarge them but this is what was seized.
https://www.scribd.com/document/469408418/Items-Seized-From-Breonna-Taylor-Apartment

By the time the cops came to raid her house, the other raids had already happened.
No surprise that nothing was found.

But even so, there is plenty of evidence that she was complicit in his drug business.

I can only speak for myself, if all of the evidence from the Prosecution is laid out in front of a Grand jury (I personaly find it hard to believe a prosecutor would not provide all the evidence) and the Grant jury chooses not to give an indictment then that is the decision I will accept, I may not like it but will accept it just like of it goes to trial and a Jury decides to acquittal then that is the decision I will live with, I may not like it but if a jury of Peers sees it that way then that is the decision.
But trying to sweep it under the rug, lie and blame the victim in this case is something I personally don't agree with. If a mistake is made (we are human) then own up to it, make sure it won't happen again and move on.

Unlike many politicians & famous entertainers that have called for an arrest I have not seen the evidence to agree. There may be but I haven't seen it. I've read legal opinions that said no actionable charges. If I see evidence to arrest. I have no problem calling for an arrest. Now, why would I be shocked if those calling for an arrest will accept no charges. The grand jury is controlled by the prosecutor & he can get the verdict he wants. If I was hoping for an indictment & if I was publicly lobbying for one, I wouldn't give up just because a prosecutor couldn't secure an indictment.

I am not saying she 'deserved' what happened to her. I am just saying that she was more involved in Glover's drug trafficking than her defense team is admitting to.

And that is dangerous. She totally enabled him any allowing him to use her name, her address, her phone number, to attain tools he needed to run this illegal business. His cars, his bank accounts were all in her name. Why wouldn't the investigators believe she was involved?

It bothers me that people are saying the cops made. mistake going to raid her home. They didnt make a mistake, they had ample reason to do so.

Breonna Taylor Summary-Redacted1
In the police report, there are pictures on pg 9 , that show the main target of the drug probe, walk into Beona's apt, then walk back out with a USPS package.

And there are other documents showing that he was using Breona's address for many of his business dealings. He also used her place to hide money and contraband, as shown in above documents, in texts and in jail house calls that were recorded.

The police didn't accidentally knock on her door.

Today is the first time I have seen the documents that you linked so thanks for that link. and in reading thru them I have not seen any evidence that he hid money and contraband in her apt. There was incorrect information given to obtain the raid search warrant about activities in Jan 2020 to obtain a warrant for March 13th 2020.
Yes he had claims that on jail house recording that as a career criminal knows are being recorded, there are part if these recoding that JG clearly states he cannot talk about on that phone. And during some calls he says BT has money and then during others he states there is no reason for them to have even went to her home, and the fact that he turned down a plea of probation for a possible 10 year sentence to implicate BM in his drug enterprise tells me that BT was not involved in his enterprise at the time of the raid. Do I think it is possible she knew exactly the kind of activities JG had been involved in yes I do and I also think she has made poor choice of people to surround herself with but I dont that should be a death sentence, we have all made poor choices at one time or another in our lives.
And when LE interviewed the postal inspector he clearly told them that was no unusual activity with packages being delivered at BT address yes she was getting packages for JG delivered there, but if LE saw him come out of her home and head to the trap house why did they not pull him over between both places?

I have to admit I have a hard time believing felons but I can't say I don't believe him when he says she was holding money and choose to believe him when he says she was not involved.
So that will have to be proven with evidence.
I will say that as far as this case I have a hard time believing LMPD they claim on paperwork that there were no injuries during the raid at BT apartment that night when clearly not only was an officer shot but an innocent person was killed.
LMPD also claims the post office said drugs were being delivered to BT apartment for JG when the postal inspector has said that they never told LMPD that. So I really have a hard time believing them in this case. Not under normal circumstances but for this case.

Last edited:
When you quoted this post I had failed to also add the USA today article that I referenced it is in my post now, if not trusting CNN reporting feel free to read the other article.

I guess I'm just looking for more. Two news organizations saying out of the blue with no context NO DRUGS WERE FOUND. To me they would be more believable if they described the search. I really didn't want to argue this. I just wanted to know if or when a search was made. Just for information purposes. I'll easily accept nothing was found if some news source would say the apt. was searched & no money or drugs were found. Don't think its important if they were found or not.

Did you look through the report that I linked above? Your questions are answered in that document.

It isn't just that 'money is mentioned' in the report. There are explicit statements made by Glover, about the 8 thousand dollars her gave Breona 'to hold' for him. In fact he tells his mother that and the mother of his child that.

I don't know if that money was ever found. It was said in the report that she used to hide the money outside in the back area.

And he and the mother of his child get into an argument over him giving Breona that money. And they argue about how close he is to her, about him using her car and going too hang out with her.
He also told the mother of his child that there was another women holding his money and lo and behold when she was arrested during the raid she had over $3000.00 on her, so there's that.

And there are VIDEOS of Breona going to 'the trap' house, that Glover ran. And Glover used her car, paid for her phone, and used her address as his own.

So the police had many reasons for a warrant for her home.

As to the killing . The cops had a 'no knock warrant' but they did knock. The occupants could have looked out the window to see who was knocking. They could have looked before they began shooting.

As for the police that returned fire, what will they be charged with? They had a legal warrant, they knocked, and they were fired upon. So what can they be charged with?
Yes I did read the report you linked and thank you for that link. It states in the link that JG had hid money and drugs in the backyard of the Elliott Ave home and the Muhammad Ali Blvd trap house. Breonna had no back yard to hide things at she was living in an apartment.

Did you look through the report that I linked above? Your questions are answered in that document.

It isn't just that 'money is mentioned' in the report. There are explicit statements made by Glover, about the 8 thousand dollars her gave Breona 'to hold' for him. In fact he tells his mother that and the mother of his child that.

I don't know if that money was ever found. It was said in the report that she used to hide the money outside in the back area.

And he and the mother of his child get into an argument over him giving Breona that money. And they argue about how close he is to her, about him using her car and going too hang out with her.
He also told the mother of his child that there was another women holding his money and lo and behold when she was arrested during the raid she had over $3000.00 on her, so there's that.

And there are VIDEOS of Breona going to 'the trap' house, that Glover ran. And Glover used her car, paid for her phone, and used her address as his own.

So the police had many reasons for a warrant for her home.

As to the killing . The cops had a 'no knock warrant' but they did knock. The occupants could have looked out the window to see who was knocking. They could have looked before they began shooting.

As for the police that returned fire, what will they be charged with? They had a legal warrant, they knocked, and they were fired upon. So what can they be charged with?
Yes I did read the report you linked and thank you for that link. It states in the link that JG had hid money and drugs in the backyard of the Elliott Ave home and the Muhammad Ali Blvd trap house. Breonna had no back yard to hide things at she was living in an apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot