KY - Breonna Taylor, 26, unarmed, fatally shot multiple times by police, Louisville, 13 Mar 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brings back memories of Amber Guyger who rendered no aid to Botham Jean after shooting him. The best she could do was stand there and say ''I thought it was my apartment. Hang in there, Bud''. Her lack of rendering aid was brought up in her trial and it will be in this trial too. BTW---she's appealing her sentence, in case anyone is interested.

Who is on trial?

Brings back memories of Amber Guyger who rendered no aid to Botham Jean after shooting him. The best she could do was stand there and say ''I thought it was my apartment. Hang in there, Bud''. Her lack of rendering aid was brought up in her trial and it will be in this trial too. BTW---she's appealing her sentence, in case anyone is interested.

Who is on trial?
Nobody since the city leaders refuse to arrest ANY of these officers, but there are several officials that hold office that also need to have their decisions investigated in this case, you know like the Judge who signed a warrant for a man that was already sitting in jail.

Do you have a msm link that states the Judge signed a warrant for a man already sitting in jail?
One of your previous posts says he was locked up the day before.

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is anyone unfamiliar with this case that would like to know more you can go to Wlky32.com, Wave3.com, or Courier Journal.com and search Breonna Taylor and there is plenty of information about this case at those sites.

Nobody since the city leaders refuse to arrest ANY of these officers, but there are several officials that hold office that also need to have their decisions investigated in this case, you know like the Judge who signed a warrant for a man that was already sitting in jail.
I thought the incident was still under investigation and a final decision hasn't been reached as to whether or not the officers will be charged. No?
A jury needs to decide if the ''Oops, I made a mistake and killed an innocent person'' defense is reasonable.

This article clearly states the person who was on the search warrant was already in custody at the time the warrant was served.
Family of slain Louisville EMT sues LMPD officers, hires Ahmaud Arbery's attorney
I will not be baited on this thread and lose my temper so from now on I will just ignore the baiters...
You are correct. This article says Benjamin Crump said he was already in jail. I choose not to automatically accept his opinion. I believe other articles that say this was a coordinated raid at several locations & he was arrested. I think its important to agree on the facts in order to intelligently discuss a case. This was a horrible tragedy. We don't need to embellish the details to make it so.

Have you heard the term "sea-lioning"? This is what you're dealing with here...;)
Thank you so much, I had never heard that term but now that I have looked it up you are exactly correct, even when MSM links are given and someone chooses to ignore them it obvious to me thats is exactly what is happening and if it continues I will not hesitate to report the sea lioner. Thanks Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy