KY - Breonna Taylor, 26, unarmed, fatally shot multiple times by police, Louisville, 13 Mar 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems corrupt and criminal to me.

She is dead. She is not a principle in the investigation. Months after she is shot and killed, the horrible man (that they needed to get off the streets in a no-knock warrant because he was so dangerous) is offered a deal to incriminate a dead woman. It is just too much and feels way to transparent to me.

I guess she is much more dangerous than he is...

She is dead. She is not a principle in the investigation. Months after she is shot and killed, the horrible man (that they needed to get off the streets in a no-knock warrant because he was so dangerous) is offered a deal to incriminate a dead woman. It is just too much and feels way to transparent to me.

I guess she is much more dangerous than he is...
Well. we know who is dangerous and it is not low level drug dealers or dead women.

Earlier I had read that Breonna & Jamarcus quit dating two years ago. I compared this with his arrest record & saw that up until two years ago his arrests were only for marijuana. Starting about two years ago his arrests were for more serious drug charges. I assumed she quit dating him before he became involved dealing more serious drugs. The article linked above says they dated until mid february.

From the article posted by SDS71. It is just unbelievable. I have seen the document and didn't see the word draft.

Commonwealth’s Attorney Tom Wine said in a statement that the offer that included Taylor was a "draft" and part of negotiations with Glover and his lawyer.

Wine said his office was aware of information, including jail phone calls, in which "Mr. Glover implicated Ms. Taylor in his criminal activity.

"When I was advised of the discussions, out of respect for Ms. Taylor, I directed that Ms. Breonna Taylor’s name be removed. The final plea sheet provided to Mr. Glover’s counsel is attached and clearly does not include Ms. Taylor as a co-defendant," he said.

Wine said Glover's final offer was withdrawn after he failed to surrender to the court.

Wine also criticized Aguiar, who posted a screenshot of the plea deal on Facebook on Monday, and reiterated that it was a "draft." In response, Aguiar said the plea isn't characterized as preliminary and is "literally a verbatim recitation of the plea sheet that list her under co-defendants."

The plea "was obviously presented to Glover and his attorney," Aguiar said.

Louisville defense attorney Ted Shouse, who formerly worked for the Kentucky Innocence Project, said the strategy seems to have been to destroy Breonna Taylor “because she is destroying them. And they want Jamarcus Glover to do it for them because their efforts have failed. So they offer him a bribe, basically. All you have to do is smear her.”

Drug suspect offered July plea deal if he would admit Breonna Taylor part of 'organized crime syndicate'

It is absolutely despicable that a known drug dealer would be offered a plea in order to get out of a situation that they clearly where involved in if they would just smear an innocent victim who was murdered in her own home and not to mention she was an EMT is this community who took the oath to do no harm, how any government official could or should be allowed to get away with this travesty of justice.
Breonna Taylor’s ex-boyfriend offered plea deal if he would claim Taylor was part of ‘organized crime syndicate’

Last edited:
for anyone interested Jamarcus Glovers rap sheets here is the link.
KYeCourts - Login this link will require you to click on court records and put in the name Jamarcus Glover.
and this is a compilation of all of his mug shots can be found at this link.
https://kentucky.arrests.org/search.php?fname=Jamarcus&lname=glover&fpartial=True
Does anyone think this criminal should be offered a sweet plea deal?
I cant get that because I am in Europe, but it still has nothing to do with Breonna who was in a relationship with him two years previous to LE murdering her. Keystone cops.

I cant get that because I am in Europe, but it still has nothing to do with Breonna who was in a relationship with him two years previous to LE murdering her. Keystone cops.
You are correct, but my problem is that with his current rap sheet should have ever been a plea deal offered? And to think one was just so the could smear the true victim of this case is so disturbing.
Slightly off topic. If you go to YouTube and look up a story that vice news did it shows LMPD doing a raid on another family in 2017 for a family that had just moved into that home and had nothing at all to do with said warrant Some of the same officers that murdered Breonna were at this raid also. It clearly shows the standard operating procedures of LMPD during raids.

You are correct, but my problem is that with his current rap sheet should have ever been a plea deal offered? And to think one was just so the could smear the true victim of this case is so disturbing.
Slightly off topic. If you go to YouTube and look up a story that vice news did it shows LMPD doing a raid on another family in 2017 for a family that had just moved into that home and had nothing at all to do with said warrant Some of the same officers that murdered Breonna were at this raid also. It clearly shows the standard operating procedures of LMPD during raids.

Mario Daugherty and family were terrorized. I believe they sued. If the police had been stopped then, Breonna would be alive today.

This is the full interview with Kenneth Walker (he was Breonna's boyfriend at the time and place of the murder)
And this is the video of Kenneth Walker being taken into custody right after the shooting when LE was not rendering aid to Breonna at the time Kenneth was arrested.
And this is photos of Breonna's apartment after the murder for those who have not seen them yet.
Bullets riddle Breonna Taylor's apartment after officer open fire | 11alive.com

She dated him until mid february

If you listen to the audio interview of Kenneth Walker he states that he and Breonna had been in an on and off relationship for 7 years, and when they were on a break Breonna was seeing another guy (Glover) and that was the reason that he thought it was Glover banging on the door, Glover had showed up at Breonna's recently trying to cause problems between he and Breonna.

It was also stated in the above press conference that the ballistic report that the Kentucky AG has, it is possible that the officer shot in the leg was shot by one of the other police officers gunfire. There were 2 volleys of gunfire and officer down was not reported until after the second round. So what does the ballistic report show as far as the bullet that shot Officer Mattingly? Does it match Kenneth's gun or one of the officers? And with that in mind why won't the AG release the ballistics report?

It is way beyond time for PDs, and especially LPD to re-examine their procedures around raids, including no-knocks (which this supposedly was not). At the very least, they should care about how dangerous it is for the police themselves, in addition to the danger and trauma to children, pets, and adults in these situations.

Breonna Taylor case: Lawyer says Kenneth Walker didn't shoot police

After police used a battering ram to enter Taylor's apartment while serving a search warrant, Walker fired what he said was a "warning" shot. Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly was struck in the femoral artery in his thigh.

Mattingly, along with detective Myles Cosgrove and now-fired detective Brett Hankison, returned fire, killing Taylor.

However, Romines (Walker's attorney) said he doesn't believe Walker shot Mattingly.

Based on crime scene photographs and other evidence, Romines said LMPD likely fired 40 to 45 bullets into Taylor's apartment during two different "flurries" or waves of shootings.

"The radio transmission and the 911 calls reflect that a minute and eight seconds transpires with no shots before they start shooting into the apartment again," Romines said.

"During that time, Hankison yells 'reload,'" Romines said, adding that the initial 911 call comes from a neighbor while gunfire is going off.

More than a minute elapses before anyone says 'officer shot,' he said.

"We know police are firing wildly from various angles," Romines said. "The timeline and evidence at the scene is more indicative of (police) actually shooting Mattingly than it is Kenny Walker."

Photographs of Walker's round that was recovered didn't show any indication that it touched blood, Romines said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02