KY - CP, 13, Leitchfield, 3 Jan 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They need to update the photo of Dalton, The photo that the media keeps on showing and the pictures of him at the walmart do not look like the same person.
They need to show a picture of him in a different shirt.

Okay who besides me IMMEDIATELY suspected this dynamic duo when the news of the mall shooting in Florida broke earlier today? :(

I just don't see it ending well for these two at all. Even IF it doesn't end in a hail of bullets, they've both already trashed their lives. AND FOR WHAT? Nothing...

I though the same thing.

my jaw would drop if they both did not end up dead.

and the MSM needs to quit feeding their egos and making sound like they are two love struck teenagers a la Bonnie & Clyde.

SABBM

*cue major sarcasm here* Sooo... apparently stealing vehicles ,guns, and etc., ; and breaking and entering aren't "malicious" anymore.
And here I was under the impression that theft and B&E could land you in jail for a while. Thanks Mr. Chaffins for clearing that up for the public. *rolls eyes*

www.cnn.com/2015/01/16/justice/kentucky-teens/index.html

"They are in strange territory," Chaffins said. "We are a local, tight-knit community here, we just want them home ... other agencies see them as criminals stealing cars. They would be treated differently than they would be in our county."

Emphasis mine

Maybe the reason Hayes has disciplinary issues is because he was "treated differently" in his own town ?
Correct me if I'm wrong---but I always though auto theft and B&E were serious offences ?

"They are becoming increasingly desperate and we just hope they have enough sense to do the right thing," he said. As far as "doing the right thing"; ahem. I wouldn't hold my breath.

What if some homeowner or cop is forced to shoot them in self-defense ? Have these teens given any thought to how much worse this could get ?? Smh. :gaah:

:moo:

The sheriff personally knows Dalton, He even said that if they would just call him, he would personally come pick them up.

Thanks for the updates, ilovemua !

While Hayes is old enough to be on his own (although not the manner in which he is doing it ), Cheyenne is NOT.
He needs to do the right thing and turn both of themselves in.
Maybe she views him as a 'man'..... but a "real" man would not take you on a crime spree.

While Hayes is old enough to be on his own (although not the manner in which he is doing it ), Cheyenne is NOT.
Maybe she views him as a 'man'..... but a "real" man would not take you on a crime spree.

I don't think they will be doing that at this point. He is wanted back in Kentucky for theft and 2nd degree burglary and he is also suspected in another burglary. He had a court date on January 5th.

They are running at this point.

Your Welcome

I don't think they will be doing that at this point. He is wanted back in Kentucky for theft and 2nd degree burglary. He had a court date on January 5th.

They are running at this point.

He could, and should, have her turn herself in safely...at the very least.

I keep on forgetting they have now stolen three vehicles instead of two.

A comment I read on Facebook from someone who claimed to know them for 32 years said that Cheyenne's father knew of the relationship.

I really thought when I checked in today they would have been caught. This is getting such widespread media there is no way they won't catch them soon. I think these are two very delusional kids. I hope no one ends up getting physically hurt.

It really bothers me that the media keeps referring to them as Bonnie & Clyde. That is really since less and could be encouraging their behavior. I feel like it's just fueling the fire.

Simple MOO!

It really bothers me that the media keeps referring to them as Bonnie & Clyde. That is really since less and could be encouraging their behavior. I feel like it's just fueling the fire.

Simple MOO!

I feel the same way

So if this is a small town, did anyone know that a 13 year old was seeing an 18 year old? Why did no one go to the authorities before they ran off? Has the girl lived in the area long? How was she buying cigs at 13? Have we heard if she was attending school before they took off? It just seems like no one knew Cheyenne very well or everyone was turning a blind eye to what was going on.

So if this is a small town, did anyone know that a 13 year old was seeing an 18 year old? Why did no one go to the authorities before they ran off? Has the girl lived in the area long? How was she buying cigs at 13? Have we heard if she was attending school before they took off? It just seems like no one knew Cheyenne very well or everyone was turning a blind eye to what was going on.

According to a comment someone left on a facebook page, The father knew about the relationship.

Simple MOO!

Unfortunately, the media does this on PURPOSE to grab your attention. It works like a charm, but in this case it's just feeding the ego of these two, assuming they're following it on social media (and I'd be shocked if they weren't). Very irresponsible reporting if you ask me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn
Back