KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following this case since Crystal went missing and today I was thinking about her and something made it even stranger.

What man wakes up in the morning and finds his child alone and mother missing and does nothing about it until the grandma flags him down on the highway and suggests they contact the police.

That alone might do him in.

We are to believe he woke up, found Crystal missing, fed and dressed the little guy, watched him all day and then took him to a family picnic.

Really???

How far away is the river from where her car was found and how far from bf home?

The river where the dogs picked up a scent is called the Beach Fork. It's close to the family farm on Hwy 49. The bf's house is in the town of Bardstown and her car was located between Bardstown and Elizabethtown on the Bluegrass Parkway.

Are there many strip pits in the area? I know there was a lot of mining in Kentucky, but not sure where all in the state. They are scattered throughout southern IN, but more concentrated in some areas. Some are insanely deep and I know I've read before that bodies submerged in deep water may never float to the surface.

We don't do any kind of mining in this area of Kentucky. We make Bourbon. :)

Mm mm bourbon trail is out there. But lots of woods and water too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mm mm bourbon trail is out there. But lots of woods and water too.

Yes! We have had so much rain this summer that the woods are even more dense that usual. Water is higher too. It makes them both hard to deal with.

The Ohio river is a little farther out but it's maybe a 30 minute drive from the parkway. Salt river would be closer but there's a couple lakes that aren't far and a LOOOOT of ponds and other areas of water. Most of the lakes and rivers had fairly big Fourth of July fireworks that weekend that draw a lot of people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to mention the loud fireworks could mask gun shots.

We are to believe he woke up, found Crystal missing, fed and dressed the little guy, watched him all day and then took him to a family picnic.

Really???
BH didn't report her missing even after the second morning of waking alone and handling a 2 1/2 year old. It was Friday night when he says he last saw her, and it was Sunday before she was reported missing. (By her family, not by him.) I agree that it seems pretty weird.

I wonder if he called her cousin, or anyone else, asking if they knew where she was.

BH didn't report her missing even after the second morning of waking alone and handling a 2 1/2 year old. It was Friday night when he says he last saw her, and it was Sunday before she was reported missing. (By her family, not by him.) I agree that it seems pretty weird.

I wonder if he called her cousin, or anyone else, asking if they knew where she was.

IIRC I believe Crystal's family said he hadn't, they were the ones trying to contact him.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have been following this case since Crystal went missing and today I was thinking about her and something made it even stranger.

What man wakes up in the morning and finds his child alone and mother missing and does nothing about it until the grandma flags him down on the highway and suggests they contact the police.

That alone might do him in.

Really???

Quoting my own quote. He said he was with Crystal on Friday night but woke up on Saturday morning and she was gone.

It wasn't until Sunday when her Mother tracked him down because she had not been able to reach her since Friday when the daughter called grandma.

So nobody heard from Crystal from sometime Friday until she was reported missing by her Mother Sunday after noon, I presume.

All that time taking care of a two year old and no idea where the mother was.

Really?

I am mobile and have a terrible time with maps, can someone tell me whereabouts this lake is? Is it near any other areas of interest? I am hoping this leads to a break in the case, her children and family deserve answers!

I am mobile and have a terrible time with maps, can someone tell me whereabouts this lake is? Is it near any other areas of interest? I am hoping this leads to a break in the case, her children and family deserve answers!

I'm not great with maps but hopefully this link will work.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Paschal+Ballard+Road,+Bardstown,+KY/37.682062,-85.483546/@37.6836875,-85.4807164,13z/data=!4m14!4m13!1m10!1m1!1s0x88685a917aa68b75:0xbbe598f981627eed!2m2!1d-85.4645157!2d37.7061373!3m4!1m2!1d-85.4847747!2d37.7014714!3s0x88685a5d9a5dc5cf:0xf2806536205e3de1!1m0!3e0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB