KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following this for a bit and am just heart sick for this family.
JMO, but is it too far fetched to believe that they were able to (hate to say this ) burn her to ashes and scatter them enough to leave no trace? I'm thinking that would make them feel safe. I'm really hoping I'm not right. 😕

Come on Crystal where are you? I feel like there has to be someone that knows something. Does the brother have a spouse? Did Crystal have friends? Somebody needs to speak for Crystal and get her face on tv!!!!

Come on Crystal where are you? I feel like there has to be someone that knows something. Does the brother have a spouse? Did Crystal have friends? Somebody needs to speak for Crystal and get her face on tv!!!!

IMO At least TWO people know something..

Hopefully there is an arrest soon.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Her poor family :(
I know this is irrational but I can't help but I can't help wishing she would reappear in her family's lives alive and well.

I'm just checking in and hate that there is still no news.
Where are you, Crystal??

I can't find anything more recent than Oct...I seriously hope LE is still investigating!

Crystal's family is not going to let LE stop investigating. They are staging a protest in front of the courthouse in Bardstown on Thursday, December 17 at 8:30 am for the victims of all three unsolved local murder cases and are asking people to come for support. The three cases are Crystal Rogers, the Bardstown Police Officer Jason Ellis and mother and daughter, Kathy and Samantha Netherland. They are doing a wonderful job of keeping their names in the public eye.

Crystal's family is not going to let LE stop investigating. They are staging a protest in front of the courthouse in Bardstown on Thursday, December 17 at 8:30 am for the victims of all three unsolved local murder cases and are asking people to come for support. The three cases are Crystal Rogers, the Bardstown Police Officer Jason Ellis and mother and daughter, Kathy and Samantha Netherland. They are doing a wonderful job of keeping their names in the public eye.

Thank you Karen. If I were closer, I would go, but I'm in Pike County. Prayers sent.

I'm nearby but it's a work day for me. I'll be sending the family good vibes though and I do hope they have many people that are able to show up and show their support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member