KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal's family is not going to let LE stop investigating. They are staging a protest in front of the courthouse in Bardstown on Thursday, December 17 at 8:30 am for the victims of all three unsolved local murder cases and are asking people to come for support. The three cases are Crystal Rogers, the Bardstown Police Officer Jason Ellis and mother and daughter, Kathy and Samantha Netherland. They are doing a wonderful job of keeping their names in the public eye.

That's wonderful! And how inspiring that during this awful time they are also thinking of others that are going through the same thing. I'll definitely be sending positive vibes their way and to the other families that are missing loved ones!

That is great news. This means the wheels are still turning. I think LE is working very hard to make sure they are thorough and that they have the evidence to make whatever charges they bring stick.

Well that's a twist I didn't see coming! I always assumed it would be just the two brothers involved. Unless he is only involved by helping to cover up. Hope this guy spills it all out into the open. Wow. Can't wait to hear the details.
Prayers to Crystal's family.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Employee of Crystal Rogers' boyfriend arrested, indicted. Danny Singleton was indicted Wednesday on 38 counts of perjury.

He works for Brooks Houck, who has been named a suspect in the disappearance of his girlfriend, Crystal Rogers.

http://www.wlky.com/news/-arrest-made-in-connection-to-crystal-rogers-disappearance/36998680?src=app

ETA. I got so excited, I forgot to post his pic.

View attachment 85830
Oooo I predict a plea deal in exchange for his testimony against a person or two!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30770116/...employee-of-brooks-houck-indicted-for-perjury

Another article

The Department has not said if the perjury is directly related to Crystal Rogers' case, but did mention Houck as Singleton's employer in the post.

According to the post, Singleton's perjury was allegedly committed when he previously gave testimony to a grand jury.

Per your link Krig, thank you.

Brooks Houck has been named as a suspect in the disappearance of Crystal Rogers over the summer. The Department has not said if the perjury is directly related to Crystal Rogers' case, but did mention Houck as Singleton's employer in the post.

According to the post, Singleton's perjury was allegedly committed when he previously gave testimony to a grand jury.

Well...here's to justice for this beautiful lady!

Hope the truth comes out and she is finally found.

Wonder if this dude was hired to help with disposing/covering up.

Brooks Houck has been named as a suspect in the disappearance of Crystal Rogers over the summer. The Department has not said if the perjury is directly related to Crystal Rogers' case, but did mention Houck as Singleton's employer in the post.

I hope BH is shaking in his boots. He's going down. :happydance:

So the testimony was possibly unrelated to Crystal? Am I reading that right? Wonder what the testimony was for?

http://m.wlky.com/news/-arrest-made-in-connection-to-crystal-rogers-disappearance/36998680

Tommy Ballard, Rogers' father, believes Singleton is the only person who could provide investigators with valuable information.

"I hope in a couple weeks they can solve this case. I'm hoping Danny will tell them something, if he knows something. I just hope it's not another five months," Ballard told WLKY Wednesday.

When questioned about whether or not the family would support a plea deal with Singleton farther down the line, Ballard was quick to respond, saying, "If it would bring my daughter home, I want them to work with Danny and do everything they can."

http://m.wlky.com/news/-arrest-made-in-connection-to-crystal-rogers-disappearance/36998680

Tommy Ballard, Rogers' father, believes Singleton is the only person who could provide investigators with valuable information.

"I hope in a couple weeks they can solve this case. I'm hoping Danny will tell them something, if he knows something. I just hope it's not another five months," Ballard told WLKY Wednesday.

When questioned about whether or not the family would support a plea deal with Singleton farther down the line, Ballard was quick to respond, saying, "If it would bring my daughter home, I want them to work with Danny and do everything they can."

Also from article:

And he hopes Singleton is willing to cooperate. Ballard said while he was Brooks Houck's employee and right-hand man, he was also his daughter's friend.

"My daughter Crystal went and picked him up when Brooks wouldn't go and get him after work and took him home and took him places. You think he'd have a heart for Crystal," Ballard said.

Brooks Houck, Crystal Rogers' boyfriend, was named a suspect in the case in October.* He is the last person, investigators believe, to have see her alive on July 3.

IMO this guy was helping cover up what happened right along with NH.

38 counts of perjury ? How many questions did they ask him.......40 ? I guess he chose not lie about his name and address......wonder why ?

So judging by this, he pretty much lied about everything the G.J. asked him, but how would they know that ?

Doesn't that mean if he is lying about everything across the board.....then Brook and Nick would be lying as well? Wouldn't their testimony corroborate each other ?

I'm having trouble figuring out why they're going after this guy, and this guy only. Any chance this is actually the lone and sole perpetrator ? Theoretically, he could have been the one that picked her up on the side of the road that night, she would have willingly gotten into a vehicle with him. Of course, it says in all the articles that Crystal was the one that used to pick Singleton up and drive him around town.

Nope......doesn't fit......gotta be a second person involved here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee