KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much of a low-life scum bag do you have to be to bring your GRANDMOTHER into a murder investigation???

How much of a low-life scum bag do you have to be to bring your GRANDMOTHER into a murder investigation???

It is often surprising to me how someone with the title of "grandmother" can be far removed from the characteristics of most grandmothers. Not all grandmothers are warm, sweet, gentle and kind. Even Aileen Wuornos is capable of being someone's grandmother.

--video shows her leaving with Brooks, there to no doubt (intimidate) support his Grandma..

http://www.wlky.com/news/hearing-for-grandmother-of-suspect-in-crystal-rogers-case-delayed/40076824

--snip

She might be old, but she's old enough to know better," Sherry Ballard, Rogers' mother, said.

For now, Whitesides is set to return to court next month.

Tommy Ballard, Rogers' father, hopes things will be different then.

"I can see her protecting her grandson," Ballard said.
"It's not right, but maybe, she'll have a heart when she comes back and do the right thing."

Whitesides is due in court July 20 at 3:30 p.m.

In another case I'm following, the perp's parents age 81 and 77 were arrested for aiding and abetting. I'm definately keeping an open mind that Houck's grandmother may know something. It seems there are families that will stick together no matter what...

Nearly a Year Later, Answers Still Elusive in Disappearance of Kentucky Mother of Five
Although there have been a number of developments in the year since Kentucky mother of five Crystal Rogers vanished, one thing remains constant; Crystal is gone.

(...)

As the case continues, Crystal's family is hoping something will soon give them the answers they desperately seek.

"People say that it'll get better, but it hasn't," Brooke Ballard, Crystal's younger sister, told Dateline. "She was my best friend. And she's not here anymore."

The family is doing everything they can to keep Crystal's name and story in the public eye. "We attend the court hearings. We still have signs up," Crystal's mother Sherry says. "This is the most important thing in my life, finding my daughter."

(...)

The family has made it no secret that they believe their daughter's boyfriend Houck is responsible for whatever happened to Crystal. Sherry believes answers will be found "eventually," but it's just "so difficult to sit and wait."

A prayer vigil is being planned for the approaching one year anniversary of Crystal's disappearance.
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ve-disappearance-kentucky-mother-five-n596536

Am going to follow this to see (hopefully) justice for Crystal !
Her poor loved ones .:(

I agree with Sherry Ballard, that grandma may be old but not too old to know what's right and wrong. Wonder if she's been threatened ?
And if so, there should be charges for that, as well.
:moo:

My guess would be they might have buried her on that farm... the suspects and/or poi's do not seem to be very bright.
Maybe some town officials are corrupt as well ? My opinion .

I'm surprised the grandmother hasn't died in some mysterious way... or disappeared. YKWIM?
Right!! As of right now I dont know whether to feel sorry for her or not, too hard for me to guess if she knows anything....
But, I have a feeling that they are one of those families where they all cover each others behinds no matter what.

I drove past the spot where her car was found earlier today. I used to drive past it quite often last summer as I drove out to our family lake house. It was especially sad knowing it's been right a year since she was last seen. They've put balloons up by the sign. It still has a picture of her along with a picture of a truck that they're asking anyone with information to come forward. It's just sad. That family has been through enough pain...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't it have been SOP at some point in this for CPS to have interviewed the toddler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l