KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that the cops and the FBI got serious about this around 5 years too late. Good luck with your evidence, good luck with your dog- and -pony show.

Brook and his brother were ex cops.........so they know damn good and well how to destroy evidence. I think this murder case is going to be weak beyond weak, due to the passage of time and the covering up of evidence. The Bardstown police didn't help anything with their inaction and failure to actively investigate from
the very beginning. Tommy Ballard was assassinated by either Brook or Nick.....you pick !! Knowing either of them though, likely they hired a street hustler named " ????" , to follow Tommy Ballard out into a field and gun him down within the range of a rifle scope. You can rest assured that both the rifle and the box of bullets associated with it have disappeared forever. It's highly doubtful that the FBI confiscated it today....

Initially, I was excited by the news today...............but then it dawned on me.................."Well, these two brothers have had five years to cover up and destroy evidence.......so what exactly do the cops think they're going to find by raiding their houses ??" Their vehicles ?? (washed and detailed 20 times since)

This is too little ..............too late..... it's all for show. You can expect the FBI and the local sheriff to go into hiding for the next 3 years...................this is how it works now. Everything will be hidden, and everything will be deflected by the simple, absurd, well-thought-out , well-used, overly used, mistreated, chicken-##sh#t term,
"Investigation". What that word means is this...................you have no right to know anything.....until we decide you do. And..........if we decide that you don't need to know anything..................then you never will. (in other words: "Don't ask us questions !!!!")

That's not the way law enforcement was set up to operate initially......that's just the way they've convinced the public they they should work !! "We'll tell you...............what we feel like telling you.....when and if we think it's necessary. It's because of the brazen attitude....\adopted by the local sheriff and police force... that Crystals death was never pursued..........................

Brooks wasn’t ever LE. His brother was and I’m sure he helped. The FBI has been involved since early on. They helped with searches and interrogations. There have been over 75 search warrants served over the years, I have a feeling they most likely have all the evidence they need. I do kind of wonder if their presence today was maybe just a show of force. The former sheriff has said in the past that all the commonwealth atty was waiting for were for her remains to be found. Sending these remains to the fbi was the best move the sheriff’s dept has made to date. The fbi taking over was a smart move too with all of the media surrounding the case. There’s no way NCSO would’ve ever lived this down if they took this trial and didn’t get a conviction.

Brooks wasn’t ever LE. His brother was and I’m sure he helped. The FBI has been involved since early on. They helped with searches and interrogations. There have been over 75 search warrants served over the years, I have a feeling they most likely have all the evidence they need. I do kind of wonder if their presence today was maybe just a show of force. The former sheriff has said in the past that all the commonwealth atty was waiting for were for her remains to be found. Sending these remains to the fbi was the best move the sheriff’s dept has made to date. The fbi taking over was a smart move too with all of the media surrounding the case. There’s no way NCSO would’ve ever lived this down if they took this trial and didn’t get a conviction.
Nick Houck was a Bardstown LE and when Brooks was being questioned at the start and while Brooks was being questions and told Brooks to leave the room
That is what got nick fired, so I doubt that Nick would be working with LE

Nick Houck was a Bardstown LE and when Brooks was being questioned at the start and while Brooks was being questions and told Brooks to leave the room
That is what got nick fired, so I doubt that Nick would be working with LE

yeh I know. I was responding to the statement they made about how they both were former LEO’s...and they weren’t. Only nick was...and I was saying that I was sure he helped his brother...not LE

Wow thanks for posting this. Highly recommend everyone watch this video

Looking at that video and flipping Grey Hughes map, I have moved his pin of the body location just a tiny bit, based on the following:

JMO I think the landowner was standing on the point bar looking east-northeast where there is dead brush in the river (upper right corner). This site is within 4 miles of the family farm/pond in lower left corner. Much easier to see the site details of the cutbank in Google Earth Pro.

upload_2020-8-7_9-28-25.png

Sterling Riggs [URL='https://twitter.com/SRiggsWDRB']@SRiggsWDRB [/URL]3h
UPDATE ON CRYSTAL ROGERS CASE-- KSP is blocking the road to the Houck family farm this morning. FBI agents are expected to continue searching the farm today.

[URL='https://twitter.com/LRatterman_WDRB']Lexie Ratterman
@LRatterman_WDRB 2hWe’ve been seeing a few cars that appear to be FBI agents coming through and heading to the Houck family farm. They plan to be out using a drone for their investigation today.[/URL]
@WDRBNews

FBI takes over cold case of missing Kentucky mother Crystal Rogers and raids nine homes | Daily Mail Online

The FBI has taken the lead in the investigation into the 2015 disappearance of Kentucky mother-of-five Crystal Rogers, conducting dramatic simultaneous raids and raising hopes that the case could at long last be resolved.

On Thursday, the FBI announced sweeping steps in the investigation, with 150 federal agents executing search warrants on nine properties and conducting 50 interviews.

FBI Searches Home of Crystal Rogers' Ex Boyfriend 5 Years After Ky. Mom Went Missing
On Thursday morning, federal officers began executing nine search warrants and conducting more than 50 interviews in Bardstown as part of the search for Crystal Rogers, according to the FBI's Louisville bureau.

Authorities have launched a website dedicated to sharing information regarding Rogers' case: crystalrogerstaskforce.com. A $25,000 reward has also been established for information leading to the current whereabouts of Rogers.

Shay McAlister 11m
Wow... just learned multiple FBI offices are working on Crystal Rogers case including Critical Incident Response Group, Criminal Investigative Division, and the laboratory. We also know the IRS and KSP are helping too.

This drone video is from Thursday's search warrant executed at the Houck family farm.

Crystal Rogers' family, supporters say they feel closer to justice amid FBI investigation

BARDSTOWN, Ky. — After FBI Louisville announced it would take the lead on the investigation into Crystal Rogers' disappearance Thursday morning, investigators were seen executing search warrants at the properties of the Houck family.

Brooks Houck, Rogers' boyfriend at the time of disappearance in July 2015, has been the main suspect for nearly five years. Rogers' mother, Sherry Ballard, has said multiple times she believes Houck killed her daughter.

117315894_4381065351934909_7950989833381908591_o.jpg
From the Kentucky Standard newspaper, a close up shot of the grave.

The Kentucky Standard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member