KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I think happened. He was probably part of the search as well, trying to blend in. Maybe I have seen too many documentaries about minors who kill peers or younger children and I'm not considering other possibilities as much as I should be, but based on statements by LE and what info about the night Gabbi was murdered has been reported by the media, I am leaning heavily in that direction.

I am praying hard for gabbis family and loved ones as they Prepare to lay her to rest. Fly high sweet angel.
There was a recent case this Summer in Santa Cruz, CA, where a 15 year old Adrian Gonzalez played often with the younger children in the complex they lived in. IIRC, 8 year old Madison was missing an hour before the entire complex was searching , including Adrian Gonzalez. It was several days before Madison was discovered in the recycling dumpster in the garage right below Adrian's apt.

Adrian lured Madison to his apt with the hopes of ice cream, in an hours time, he had
raped and murdered Maddy while she was restrained, he put her in a box, dumped her
and threw himself into the search... no one suspected him... since he was always playing with children much younger then himself. It was horrible.

Oh my goodness.
I am just getting up to speed on this little gal.
So far I am simply shocked.

I was wondering, since this seems to be a large event, if people were parking their vehicles in the area between the ball field and the nature trail. It's hard for to me to imagine someone walking that distance without being noticed. Also, I've been pondering an ATV. Perhaps a ride was offered.
My heart breaks for Gabby and her family.

I was wondering, since this seems to be a large event, if people were parking their vehicles in the area between the ball field and the nature trail. It's hard for to me to imagine someone walking that distance without being noticed. Also, I've been pondering an ATV. Perhaps a ride was offered.
My heart breaks for Gabby and her family.

It's possible that they could have parked at one of the other schools and gone on that nature trail from there. People sometimes park across the street from the school if there is a big crowd and on the opposite side.

I wish we could get an arrest. This is driving me crazy. I think they know who he is and are just saying they don't have suspects at this time. They are waiting for all the proof they need...

I have thought about this for days now. I can't imagine anyone doing such a horrific thing..But....Someone did.

I do not believe this is a refugee or someone unfamiliar with Allen County. I am taking a guess this monster went to school here. I think it will be a juvenile. This would unlikely be his first sick deed...He may have been harming younger children or animals, he may have been molesting children, stealing etc...Generally these types of killers have worked their way up to the ultimate sick deed. It may be possible that his parents aren't even aware of his sick actions, or may have turned a blind eye to it. He may have also experienced sexual or physical abuse. Gabbi apparently left peacefully, so I am guessing she knew this pervert somehow. If he had grabbed her kicking and screaming, someone would certainly have noticed.

This perp. accomplished his goal...He killed Gabbi, but his crime was sloppy, seems impulsive, and disorganized. If he had a vehicle, why did he risk someone there finding him. Why did he keep his crime so close to where he abducted her and there were so many people around? He had to know her parents would notice her missing quickly. If time of death was 7 minutes before Gabbi was found...He almost did get caught or could have been interrupted...He apparently left enough evidence at the scene, that LE knew quickly this was a murder. If she was strangled or drowned, usually that would take forensic tests/autopsy to determine officially. If she was found drowned, when her body was found, it would be hard to know if it was an accident or murder, unless there were physical signs of trauma on her body. This killer is certainly evil, but he isn't very bright. I don't picture him an honor student...I could be in for a big surprise though...I don't think anything will ever surprise me again.

This perp. was aware of the physcial surroundings of these schools. He knew what was in the back. I didn't know, but one of my kids sure did. Also kids are taking back to study that creek/pond as part of some of their classes. There is that trail back there, that most wouldn't know about, unless they lived here.

This is an excellent post. I am in agreement with everything you said regarding the perp. I am sorry that your community is dealing with the senseless murder of an innocent child. I appreciate the candor in your posts and your ability to explain the area to us, it's really helpful. Thank you and God bless

"I cannot say a lot, but believe me we are trying to do everything within our boundaries, that is allowed, to bring this person to justice" - sheriff cooke

what if (big, fat, speculative "if")...they're looking for a perp who is protected not by age but by politico. a son or relative of local law enforcement, clergy, town or county official? or both?

wouldn't be the first time. might explain the silence. thoughts?

“I never thought anything like this would happen to my baby, never in a million years,” says Amy Doolin, Gabbi’s mother. “I thought she was safe because every time we had been there, she knew I told her where she could go and where she couldn’t go, never to go outside the fence.”
http://www.wtvq.com/2015/11/18/no-arrests-after-childs-murder/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

“I never thought anything like this would happen to my baby, never in a million years,” says Amy Doolin, Gabbi’s mother. “I thought she was safe because every time we had been there, she knew I told her where she could go and where she couldn’t go, never to go outside the fence.”
http://www.wtvq.com/2015/11/18/no-arrests-after-childs-murder/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Its so heartbreaking. Even when our kids do all we tell them, they are still at risk.
What happened to the days where kids could roam, play together without fear and makes forts and dams in the creeks? Its sickening what is happening to our world...

I have a 10 year old and daughter and while I am POSITIVE she would never leave her designated area with a male (young or old) I could very well see her going somewhere with a teenage female. 1. Because she loves being around older kids (especially girls) and "hanging out" with them 2. I think most people are under the impression that bad people are mostly men....we often use the term "bad guys" not "bad people". I feel that it was likely a young female that led her away from the football field but the females boyfriend or male friend was waiting where the murder occurred. Also, by looking at the google satellite map I could see where once between that building and baseball field it would be very dark and difficult for anyone to see them walking in that direction. And the perp(s) could have left the scene by going around the other side of that building near the baseball diamond and then mingling in with the crowd already searching. Just my opinion of course.

I have a 10 year old and daughter and while I am POSITIVE she would never leave her designated area with a male (young or old) I could very well see her going somewhere with a teenage female. 1. Because she loves being around older kids (especially girls) and "hanging out" with them 2. I think most people are under the impression that bad people are mostly men....we often use the term "bad guys" not "bad people". I feel that it was likely a young female that led her away from the football field but the females boyfriend or male friend was waiting where the murder occurred. Also, by looking at the google satellite map I could see where once between that building and baseball field it would be very dark and difficult for anyone to see them walking in that direction. And the perp(s) could have left the scene by going around the other side of that building near the baseball diamond and then mingling in with the crowd already searching. Just my opinion of course.

If they could have slipped around to that nature trail, without being seen...They could probably have taken Gabbi to that creek/pond and no one see them...What I wonder is how they kept her quiet.....Did they maybe harm her on the trail, then carry her body to the water and dump her? I also don't see how she would have been shot, because around here gunshots echo quite a ways. You also can't hunt in the dark, so see no way this would be a hunting accident.

Its so heartbreaking. Even when our kids do all we tell them, they are still at risk.
What happened to the days where kids could roam, play together without fear and makes forts and dams in the creeks? Its sickening what is happening to our world...

It is very sickening. I can remember playing outside with my younger siblings as a preteen walking down the road, and riding my bike for miles out in the countryside without any fear. And our parents let us, and we pretty much had total freedom. They had no clue where we were, but nothing ever happened. As a parent, you sure can't take your eyes off them today.

It if was a juvenile close to Gabbi or her family, would they wait until funeral arrangements were held and complete before making the next move? In respect of the mourning family?

It sounds like someone might be being "detained" on another charge while LE awaits forensics, or someone is under 24/7 surveillance.

Apparently not everyone is concerned about possibly jeopardizing the investigation . . . . A friend of a friend of a friend, plus your sister and you now know this? So, five people that you know of have this information? I would think that means a LOT more people are aware as well. In any event, I hope it's true and there will be an arrest soon.

Either that or it's a family member/personal crime.

It if was a juvenile close to Gabbi or her family, would they wait until funeral arrangements were held and complete before making the next move? In respect of the mourning family?

I don't think so, not unless the perp is someone close or a family member. A lot of times LEO likes to go to the viewing/funeral in disguise to watch for anyone acting suspiciously. I've even heard of them placing recording devices in/near the casket in hopes that someone slips up.

Why wait? What better gift could you give a grieving family than to arrest their child's murderer?
That would be my take on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member