KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems kind of unusual that he consented to the swab and everything and is still trying to say he is innocent.

Nooooo......Why are they bringing him here to our town? They brought Anthony Barbour here too instead of to Monroe County. Maybe we have a bigger jail or maybe they think it's more secure. But we sure don't want him here!

.......and get that Kentucky shirt off him! Such a great advertisement for Kentucky....smh.

ETA. Sorry! I'm just so upset! Poor little one!

It seems kind of unusual that he consented to the swab and everything and is still trying to say he is innocent.

I wonder if he thought that his DNA would have washed away, because of the water.

Guilty people, even in the face of insurmountable evidence...claim their innocence a lot. My friend is a law student at SMU and works with the innocence project. They have people who have been in jail years and years for crimes, and they want their DNA tested only for it to be a match. I think people can convince themselves of anything.

I just started reading this thread last night and am now caught up. This may be the case that does me in.

In 25 minutes. TWENTY FIVE. I cannot even begin. I just can't.

25 minutes is the time between the PA announcement looking for her and when they found her body. There was some time before that when they would've noticed her missing and perhaps searched a bit themselves. But, yes, all in all it was a very short time.

The reckless, brutal nature of this crime leads me to believe Gabbi may not be his first victim. Do we know what Madden does for a living? Does he travel? Are there similar unsolved assaults/murders/disappearances in the area? I find it impossible to believe this is his first attack on a young girl.

IMO

I wonder if this might bring some answers to the family of another seven year old girl who was murdered in the area. Morgan Violi was murdered in 1996, TM would have been about 19 I think. She has a thread here on websleuths but I can't link while using the Tapatalk app.

His wife changed her fb profile pic to a candle for Gabi on Wednesday. In the above interview he claims they are friends with Gabbis parents.

This whole time I thought it was one of the sons. I am shocked to check in and read it was their dad! Yipes! Poor Gabbi.

The reckless, brutal nature of this crime leads me to believe Gabbi may not be his first victim. Do we know what Madden does for a living? Does he travel? Are there similar unsolved assaults/murders/disappearances in the area? I find it impossible to believe that this is his first attack on a young girl.

IMO

I believe he works for a construction company of some type

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder, since they said she was strangled and drowned, if TM's clothes were wet and muddy?

The guy is giving jailhouse interviews!! Hasn't he spoken to an attorney! Says he's innocent. He doesn't seem too bright...i bet they have DNA evidence .

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30572449/man-accused-of-raping-murdering-7-year-old-ive-done-nothing-wrong

I think the only ounce of truth he told in this interview was when he talked about smoking a cigarette and watching Gabbi and her friends head to the bathroom. It was very descriptive compared to everything else he said. Did you notice he wouldn't say Gabbi's name? Just referenced her as "the little girl".

edit: He was also very descriptive about the police driving by his house, because (in my opinion), these were actual events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech