KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This unspeakable (Bleep) has destroyed not only Gabbi's family but most likely his own....
Wonder how he was treating his own children ?

And yes-- he sure doesn't look 38 years old ! Much older. Sorry we have to see his face at all.
Everyone deserves their day in court...fine. Then lock him up and throw the key away.
:moo:

Does anyone that lives in Scottsville happen to have an old yearbook with Madden's high school picture in it? (Can we sleuth him back this far?)

I had never heard of it before Jodi Arias. Although it's bizarre, I think it is very helpful in this case for the DA as someone just mentioned. The interviewer asked very good questions, yet in such a calm way...kudos to her.

Sorry Dee was not trying to copy your post.

I had never heard of it before Jodi Arias. Although it's bizarre, I think it is very helpful in this case for the DA as someone just mentioned. The interviewer asked very good questions, yet in such a calm way...kudos to her.

That was my thought too. "No jury will ever convict me". Whoops~

Okay...finally was able to watch that interview. Ugh. Creepy.

Thankfully I think he's digging his own grave.

Especially the part about the two friends walking by...then a minute later Gabbi walked by asking where they went. In his 'story'...he pointed her in the direction of her friends. (And this is apparently behind the bleachers...I wonder how private that area is?) And then 35-40 minutes later people started searching for her.

My speculation is that he didn't point her in the direction of her friends. He probably said, "I'll show you where they went...." And unfortunately we all know what happened after that.

Willing to bet there is some form of dependency going on. Alcoholism mixed with god only knows what. He definitely seems off. JMO. I wonder what led to him no longer being employed...

I'm probably not allowed to say this but the wife posted something a couple of years ago about how "tough love" was hard. I immediately thought of addiction.

TM mentioned being given a polygraph...Sure wished the reporter had asked him if he passed!

Also noticed that he originally said "we was" and then said "I was" sitting on the side...." Do you think there was somebody else with him? Just wondering (speculation).

Well neighbor, I think someone was with him, and I have a very good reason to think that; aside from his "we" slip up, but since it's a rumor that I can't seem to verify, it'll have to remain off this thread.

I'm probably not allowed to say this but the wife posted something a couple of years ago about how "tough love" was hard. I immediately thought of addiction.
Dang! He sure has put her through a lot. Poor woman.

Okay...finally was able to watch that interview. Ugh. Creepy.

Thankfully I think he's digging his own grave.

Especially the part about the two friends walking by...then a minute later Gabbi walked by asking where they went. In his 'story'...he pointed her in the direction of her friends. (And this is apparently behind the bleachers...I wonder how private that area is?) And then 35-40 minutes later people started searching for her.

My speculation is that he didn't point her in the direction of her friends. He probably said, "I'll show you where they went...." And unfortunately we all know what happened after that.

BBM.

Not very private. That's the area where concessions are sold and where the restrooms are located.

Are you able to see this without paying a subscription fee?
Try using google chrome. It loads right up and it has a box that says "you have 2 or 3 views left" and once you read a specific article, that article is free always--if you want to go back and re-read something. Hope this helps.

Are you able to see this without paying a subscription fee?
The first five articles are free. If you have maxed out you can try a different device or clearing your cookies.

this is so disheartening.... I just can't get out of my mind what most people teach their kids. Don't talk to strangers. Always respect and listen to your elders. Kids have always been safe running around at little league games. This town seems the same as ours. Most families know all the kids and keep an eye out for all of them. Her poor little friends..... This case just feels like it takes one more ounce of safety from our kids. I mean this guy was her little friends father. Their boys played football together. He went to school with the father. I'm just sick over this case. I really thought this was going to be a young person. I almost hoped it would be a teenage girl, just to not hear the SA words. This poor poor baby. Her poor family with the what if's, this could've happened to any family there. Just terrible terrible....

As far as the smoking....unfortunately most little leagues have a smoking section away from the field

My daughter, now 19, had a friend who lived a few blocks away. I let her go over to her house; the friend's dad was on Borough Council. My daughter came home and told me how her friend picked up a gun from the counter and said "Dad you left your gun out again."

I cant stop thinking about Gabbi. Wishing I was able to turn back time. I have been brought to tears every time I think about the terror during the SA. I was definitely hoping it would have been a different suspect... as others have mentioned.. it would have been easier to swallow if it were a girl or a bully situation.

I just watched the interview! What a scum bag! I happen to know someone who reminds me of this guy... life-long pathological liar, always the victim, "poor me" all the dang time, alcoholic, addicted to pain pills, been unemployed for years as he awaits his disability being awarded (and I'm not knocking people who receive disability benefits, my own mother does and we thank God for it) and into deviant s*xual activities. Yeah. All that.

This guy is guilty. I have zero doubt. Zero.

His poor family. :( I hope CPS is investigating.

I'm sure the DA is quite thrilled with this guy's openness. He's helping to make their case for them. They can play his media interviews to the jury. This will be a slam dunk case if they have his DNA, his weird statements, and any eyewitness who can place him with the victim at any point during that game.

I was thinking the same thing. He's got ho be a defense att's nightmare. No lawyer in their right mind would advise him to give a public interview. There's no way. I'm almost thankful that he was stupid enough to do one because he can't go back and change his story like we see happen so often. I'm surprised he was even allowed to give one while he was in custody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched the interview also and am shocked that he agreed to talk. He reminds me of someone I know. I hate to "judge a book by its cover" but wow....so many things in that interview.......makes me want to scream what someone did to this child. If it is him may justice be swift and hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: He mentioned Topix...I know the rep topix gets but I wonder if he was reading there to see what might be disclosed by folks in the know or at least he thought "in the know."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214