Found Deceased KY - James 'Mike' Kimsey, 48, Louisville, 29 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I understand not wanting to discuss what is said on FaceBook, because much of it is emotional writing and not discussable evidence, but the sad part of this entire case is that, really, that's all there is! No one is talking, and no one is listening. We have to wonder if anyone is even looking for Mike, other than his parents who are 80 yrs old, and spending every moment of every day trying to find out something that can lead them to what has happened to Mike. Law Enforcement and local news media are not talking, not reporting, not providing anything. The PI was not reporting and therefore is no longer employed by the Kimseys. National news media is unaware entirely, it seems. Mike's wife isn't talking. His son is too young to be involved. Only his Tennessee family and friends can speak for him, and they only have the FB page to be heard. Poor Mike! He has friends all over the world, yet no one can offer anything that can help to locate him. Evidence can be found in the least thing. We can only hope that someone, somewhere, will come forward and talk to someone that can use the information.

Here's a February 2015 news report about LMPD/missing persons. The report talks about their website "... which has already paid off, bringing in tips and expanding the unit's reach".

I continue to wonder why James Michael Kimsey has never been listed on this website.

https://louisvilleky.gov/government/police/missing-persons

"Thousands of people disappear in Louisville every year. The search for them is such a big task for the Louisville Metro Police Department that there's an entire unit dedicated to investigating the cases."

http://www.wlky.com/news/Missing-in-the-Metro-Inside-LMPD-s-Missing-Persons-Unit/31239560

In the news article linked above, it states: "They also depend on the missing person's page on LouisvilleKY.gov, which launched a year ago. It features pictures, names and information about Louisville's oldest missing person's cases. " (BUI by me) - but I suspect that is why Mike isn't listed there, he is far from one of the oldest MP;s in the Louisville area.

Oh my, I'm shocked they've finally found him. I've followed Mikes case from the beginning but rarely posted on it. They seem to think it's him.

Sad to hear that he has been found this way. The news conference was interesting in what was said and what was not said. Interesting to learn that the police had searched the area 3 times and hadn't found him prior to now.

I tried to listen to the presser. All I really picked up was that he was found around 7/10 of a mile from his house. Police said they didn't find him earlier because of the undergrowth, etc. being so thick in the summer....but now that the vegetation has cleared during the winter months, I guess someone stumbled across the remains.

IMO - they did not do enough to find him in the beginning.

I tried to listen to the presser. All I really picked up was that he was found around 7/10 of a mile from his house. Police said they didn't find him earlier because of the undergrowth, etc. being so thick in the summer....but now that the vegetation has cleared during the winter months, I guess someone stumbled across the remains.

IMO - they did not do enough to find him in the beginning.
Exactly as predicted!

Mike Kimsey's body HAS BEEN FOUND not far from Mike's home ((7/10 of a mile). Now they're saying because body is so decomposed, cause of death is "UNDETERMINED"!!! Where he was found is the same place that was supposedly searched THREE times in the summer. Don't you think the odor would've been there?:tantrum: This smells real bad.

In my opinion, they didn't find him because they didn't really look for him. Having being there "supposedly" that long don't you think there would have been an odor? Also, WHY didn't they search for him in fall when leaves were off, etc.? I'm having a real problem with this.

Mike Kimsey's body HAS BEEN FOUND not far from Mike's home. Now they're saying because body is so decomposed, they have said cause of death is "UNDETERMINED"!!! Where he was found is the same place that was supposedly searched THREE times in the summer. Don't you think the odor would've been there?:tantrum: This smells real bad.

If they first found a bone Saturday, and only since (likely yesterday) have recovered his remains it is pretty early to have a definitive cause of death on remains this long out there.

:jail:They supposedly searched there THREE times.....wouldn't there be some kind of an odor or??? I'm not buying it.

Mike Kimsey's body HAS BEEN FOUND not far from Mike's home ((7/10 of a mile). Now they're saying because body is so decomposed, cause of death is "UNDETERMINED"!!! Where he was found is the same place that was supposedly searched THREE times in the summer. Don't you think the odor would've been there?:tantrum: This smells real bad.

I really did not like the tone of the gentleman giving the interview. It was like (paraphrasing) "after all this time has passed, we will probably never have a cause of death - it will most likely go undetermined". Really? Who says that?

I really did not like the tone of the gentleman giving the interview. It was like (paraphrasing) "after all this time has passed, we will probably never have a cause of death - it will most likely go undetermined". Really? Who says that?

i thought he could've had some much better wording to his answers.

I can't believe there was no odor. We had a dead cat in our yard and it smelled horrible! It's terrible he was so close the whole time. RIP.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Awww! :cry: R.I.P. Mike :cry:

The presser specifically mentioned him leaving to commit suicide. He mentions that they may not be able to determine COD, that makes me assume that a gun was not found near the body. Makes me wonder again if there was a note. :(

Lt. Kessinger has been an ahole the whole time. I believe he is the one who told the Kimseys at the quarry "they need to go home and don't come back"! If they REALLY searched for his body THREE times in this location how could they miss it, and especially if they had search dogs like they said? His mother just said on the news "she thinks he was murdered". What a slap in the face this is to his parents. WHY also would it take a dog EIGHT months to drag a bone to a neighbor's yard. These are my opinions only and seems to be the thoughts of quite a few others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar
Back