GUILTY KY - Laynee Wallace, 2, Summer Shade, 17 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 3s 3 seconds ago

I'm speaking with the woman who was kidnapped by Anthony Barbour Tuesday. She says she came home from the store and he was behind a curtain.
0 retweets 0 favorites

Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 13m 13 minutes ago

She says that she pulled back the curtain and saw Barbour in an open doorway. That's when she heard, "Don't you move."

Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 12m 12 minutes ago

She says Barbour talked to her for nearly an hour about life before he told her to take him to Glasgow.

Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 10m 10 minutes ago

The woman who Barbour kidnapped says he told her that Laynee fell on Sunday and he tried to revive her.

Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 3m 3 minutes ago

The woman who Barbour kidnapped on Tuesday says he told her that during the manhunt, police were within feet of him several times.

Jake Boswell WBKO
50 mins ·

I just finished speaking with the woman that Anthony Barbour kidnapped Monday. She says that he told her, Laynee fell while they were hunting for arrowheads last Sunday and he tried to revive her.
11102009_899223306801990_203484043031269610_n.jpg

She says that she pulled back the curtain and saw Barbour in an open doorway. That's when she heard, "Don't you move."

She says Barbour talked to her for nearly an hour about life before he told her to take him to Glasgow.

The woman who Barbour kidnapped says he told her that Laynee fell on Sunday and he tried to revive her.

The woman who Barbour kidnapped on Tuesday says he told her that during the manhunt, police were within feet of him several times.

If it was an accident & happened that way, why not just give up, turn yourself in...And if it wasn't an accident why not turn yourself in anyway, it wasn't like LE didn't know who they were looking for & that Barbour had gotten away with something. He should've known he would eventually get caught!
Bless that poor baby's soul, may she RIP.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I just don't know what to say, but I had to leave a message to honor precious little Laynee. I pray that all will be clear about what really happened to her and that her twin sister will be consoled and comforted.

For Laynee:

How very softly you tiptoed into my world
Almost silently;
Only a moment you stayed
But what an imprint your footprints have left on my heart.

Fly and frolic in Heaven, precious Laynee.

Jake Boswell WBKO
50 mins ·

I just finished speaking with the woman that Anthony Barbour kidnapped Monday. She says that he told her, Laynee fell while they were hunting for arrowheads last Sunday and he tried to revive her.
G]

I suspected that something happened on Sunday. That's probably why we weren't told when Barbour picked Laynee up from his relative's home, which supposedly occurred on Monday. So, who lied? Someone had to have lied for him.

highlighted by me.

No way, no how was this an accident. People don't behave the way he did when it is a legitimate accident, they call 911 and try to get help. He must be hoping that since she was down in a well submerged in water, that any DNA evidence may have been degraded or non-existent. Sadly, he may be right.

The coroner should be able to establish cause of death easily enough though. It sounds as though Barbour is concocting this story about her falling down to match the injuries they are going to find on her, such as head trauma.

I agree with a lot of the other posters in here, where is the mother in all of this ?

Is she's lawyered up ? Does she still have custody of the other twin ?

highlighted by me.

No way, no how was this an accident. People don't behave the way he did when it is a legitimate accident, they call 911 and try to get help. He must be hoping that since she was down in a well submerged in water, that any DNA evidence may have been degraded or non-existent. Sadly, he may be right.

The coroner should be able to establish cause of death easily enough though. It sounds as though Barbour is concocting this story about her falling down to match the injuries they are going to find on her, such as head trauma.

I agree with a lot of the other posters in here, where is the mother in all of this ?

Is she's lawyered up ? Does she still have custody of the other twin ?
hi steelman.........sm comment rumors allude to her mother having the other twin right now but i don't know about "custody" as that was not mentioned......nothing else mentioned except the rumor that laynee's mother too knew of this as she is the one that told the bio dad last monday night that laynee was dead and he began posting that on his fb page.....i gather he has not been very involved in their lives.....the stepmother of the bio dad is the one that reported laynee missing.....as stated before this is all sm rumor.......

disgusting, the lot of them :furious:

hi steelman.........sm comment rumors allude to her mother having the other twin right now but i don't know about "custody" as that was not mentioned......nothing else mentioned except the rumor that she too knew of this as she is the one that told the bio dad last monday night that laynee was dead and he began posting that on his fb page.......as stated before this is all sm rumor.......

disgusting the lot of them :furious:

Yeah, I saw all that stuff, the comments I mean. There's no way to establish who knows what they are talking about and who doesn't. I just noticed on this particular Websleuth page, not even the reporter seems to discuss it or talk about her.

You know how some members of the media love to run up to a grieving parent and stuff a microphone in their face and ask "How does that make you feel" ? I figured after he was captured and the little girl was found that the media would do exactly that, grill the mom. Maybe her family is keeping her isolated or hidden somewhere. If she was innocent in all of this, you'd think she would've at least made an appearance somewhere along the way.

Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 8m 8 minutes ago

Anthony Barbour has just arrived at the Barren County Jail. He was questioned by police at KSP Post 3 in Bowling Green this afternoon.

Anthony Barbour's profile has been started on the jail website but no charges or a picture have been posted yet.

CF9cbR0UgAEVruI.jpg:large

Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 43s 43 seconds ago

Anthony Barbour has just arrived at the Barren County Jail. No word on what charges he's facing yet.

(queenie note: mighty fine shiner there, couldn't have happened to a nicer baby killer :furious:)

Jake BoswellVerified account
‏@JakeWBKO

Anthony Barbour is facing charges of Kidnapping, Burglary, Custodial Interference and Resisting Arrest.

Jake Boswell @JakeWBKO · 7m 7 minutes ago

Autopsy results for Laynee Wallace could come in as soon as Tuesday night. Barbour could face more charges stemming from that.

UPDATE: Body Found in Missing Child Case
Kidnapper Arrested; Whitney Davis Comes Live From The Scene
Jake Boswell And Whitney Davis Live On Barbour's Arrest
‹
›

Related Links
Kentucky State Police Post 15

TOMPKINSVILLE, Ky. (WBKO) -- UPDATE 4:11 PM

On Tuesday around 3:30 PM Anthony Barbour was booked in the Barren County Detention Center. In addition to the Custodial Interference warrant that was sought early on in this investigation, Barbour is also being charged with Kidnapping-Adult, Burglary 1st Degree, and Resisting Arrest, all stemming from the incident surrounding his apprehension on Monday in Temple Hill where he is accused of threatening a woman so she would drive him to Glasgow. Barbour also had two outstanding warrants from Barren County for Theft By Deception-Cold Checks U/500 that were served.

Also on Tuesday, an autopsy was performed on Laynee Wallace and at this time the results are still pending. Information may be released when it becomes available.

Additional charges are anticipated to follow in this investigation and will be released when that information is available.

No other information or details can be released at this time and the investigation is still ongoing and being led by Detective Adam Morgan.

http://www.wbko.com/home/headlines/...ing-Monroe-County-Two-Year-Old-304499851.html

:tyou: QueenBee for updating us all.

I'm pleased to see the charges mounted up on him, should keep him locked up for a very long time.
Also, il admit, Seeing him sporting a nice big shiner felt good.

Will await the results on little Laynee :rose:

:tyou: QueenBee for updating us all.

I'm pleased to see the charges mounted up on him, should keep him locked up for a very long time.
Also, il admit, Seeing him sporting a nice big shiner felt good.

Will await the results on little Laynee :rose:

did my little ole heart good as well, i'm mean like that :mad:

:rose: laynee

1tUOzs.AuSt.79.jpg

Laynee Mae Wallace

thinking of you little one :heartbeat:

:rose: laynee, justice is on the way sweetie
:rose: strength to those that love her

My heart is so heavy - as the sun sets into the Pacific, my :tears: falls for this innocent, beautiful angel. I ask myself questions I have no answers to, at least not yet. Why a child so precious had to die; why a sister must grow up without her twin; why this world is so cruel to some, but not others.

Looking into the eyes of Laynee reminds me that we will find those answers.
089dc2545710096e15375dbbe876ab9b.jpg

As sure as the sun rises and sets, and the stars twinkle in the sky, we will find answers. We will be her voice, because doing so means she will be heard.
No matter what, her justice, Laynee's justice, will be served.

:floating:
:rose:

Image via
Justice for laynee
https://www.facebook.com/groups/397456493779939/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Words cannot express the grief in my heart. Prayers for the family & those who loved Laynee.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back