Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Authorities confirmed they have evidence to suggest Spurlock went to the home, but nothing to show she ever left. "
BBM
Savannah Spurlock: Search team zeros in on rural area where unknown men took missing mom of newborn twins [Report]
BBM

Oh geez, in this article they're not saying she had two purses and they're saying she may have put her purse in the car before leaving with the men? The only way she could do that is if they drove her to her car.

Her Mom said she was in the passenger seat but it's being said Savannah was transported in the backseat.

For so long I thought it was reading she was in the backseat with two of the men. Now I realize they're saying she was in the backseat but they don't say if she was alone in the backseat and it conflicts with Moms story.

Still confused with the details being reported. Thought it was cleared up as far as the purse but it's not.

Certain dogs are trained for certain tasks.
Some dogs are trained as cadaver dogs. Others may be trained for track and trace.
Example- a handler would introduce an item to the dog that belonged to SS like a dirty bra from her laundry basket. This item would have the scent of SS. This dog would be looking for the scent of SS on his search. ( This is a made up scenario and not fact) it's been a month though.....
But At this point in the game, they are likely looking for a cadaver Sadly.

Yes, I found bloodhounds can find a scent up to 300 hours after the scent was left. Not sure if that included cadaver scent and it seems it's been too long to find scents.

I'm also confused about the purse situation. Could someone explain this to me? Maybe I haven't read the correct msm articles yet so I'm behind.
I thought they said they found her purse in the her car ( her mother's car)
Was there two separate purses?
The security footage shows SS carrying a crossbody style purse. Did she have two purses with her that night?
If not, that would suggest that they stopped by her car and she left the purse in it before heading to the home or that could also mean someone placed that purse inside of her car at some point during the night/ morning hours.
Fwiw I understand it's technically her mother's car but it's just easier to refer to it as her car right now.
I'm hoping someone could clear this up for me as I'm not understanding. Thanks

I'm also confused about the purse situation. Could someone explain this to me? Maybe I haven't read the correct msm articles yet so I'm behind.
I thought they said they found her purse in the her car ( her mother's car)
Was there two separate purses?
The security footage shows SS carrying a crossbody style purse. Did she have two purses with her that night?
If not, that would suggest that they stopped by her car and she left the purse in it before heading to the home or that could also mean someone placed that purse inside of her car at some point during the night/ morning hours.
Fwiw I understand it's technically her mother's car but it's just easier to refer to it as her car right now.
I'm hoping someone could clear this up for me as I'm not understanding. Thanks

I don't think there's anyway to clear it up because it's being reported two different ways in media reports. Also where Savannah was sitting in the car has been reported two different ways.

I don't know that it matters but I'm wondering if Savannah had talked with these men in the bar or if she was outside of the bar without a ride and got a lift to her car by these men. Went to her car and then decided to go party or was forced into going. I made an earlier post showing the photos of Savannah waiting outside the bar and looks like the African American man is standing behind her and looks they're no t together at that time. She looks sad and also cold. Like she doesn't know how she's getting to her car, maybe.

spurlock.jpg

cc820e47-8576-4596-8efa-0cb4f45e637d-large16x9_Savannah.jpg

The man seen walking with Savannah is wearing the same clothes as the man standing behind her in the other photo posted.

Last edited:
Thank you for your help @BaileyC

The reason I asked is because I had a similar theory run through my head. I theorized that maybe she originally only left with them to get a ride to her car and during the ride to her car they may have asked her to hang out a while or something like that.

The reason I asked is because I had a similar theory run through my head. I theorized that maybe she originally only left with them to get a ride to her car and during the ride to her car they may have asked her to hang out a while or something like that.

This is difficult because if it was the shoulder bag she is carrying in the photos, where would she put her phone without having the bag? Doesn't look like the clothing she is wearing has pockets. Also why leave the purse.

Also I don't know when the pictures of her were taken, I'm assuming before she went in the bar or when she left the bar, just trying to make sense of why her shoulder bag would be left in her car after leaving the bar. Or if they drove her to her car before going to the house and she got into the car and they forced her out of her car and the purse was left in her car. She doesn't look intoxicated too me in the pictures but she does look sad or worried in one of the pictures and cold in all three.

Her arm being through his really throws me off too. Leaves me thinking she really wanted to be with him as a date so that kinds of leaves my earlier theories to be wrong.

We've been given a lot of info but so much doesn't seem to add up.

It makes more sense there were two purses, a big one and the shoulder bag inside the big bag and she carried the shoulder bag because it was small. Big bag is what was found in car and she left with the shoulder bag.

She talked with them in the bar or talked with the AA man she seems to like and than left with him and his friend and the third guy wanted to party too. She felt a little guilty so was kind of short with her Mom by hanging up on her and calling back.
Mom has them in the wrong seats and she was in backseat with AA male she seems to like.

Too many men with one girl for something not to happen when all are drinking and possibly drugging. The obvious is because of sex something bad happened and she dies and they've done something with the body so it won't be found.

I've worked on thinking of other scenarios but this one seems the most likely.

I theorize something similar. I do hope that one of these men comes forward with everything they know.
I can't see a 22 yr old girl leaving on foot in the cold, in a skirt , no jacket, heels, when she had a cell phone with her. I imagine that she would've called a friend to come get her or an Uber if she had decided to leave on foot. Imo.
I just can't see a girl in that situation who has a cell phone decided to walk when she could've just used her phone to call for a ride. Imo

I theorize something similar. I do hope that one of these men comes forward with everything they know.
I can't see a 22 yr old girl leaving on foot in the cold, in a skirt , no jacket, heels, when she had a cell phone with her. I imagine that she would've called a friend to come get her or an Uber if she had decided to leave on foot. Imo.
I just can't see a girl in that situation who has a cell phone decided to walk when she could've just used her phone to call for a ride. Imo

I doubt she left on foot too but it's possible especially if she got in a fight with one or all of them or if she still was intoxicated. Maybe her phone quit working but yes, I think it's just convenient for them to say she left but there's still the possibly she did. I'm not totally convinced of anything yet.

Here's an example: They all partied and got so messed up they all went to sleep. When awaking the guy she was with wanted sex but she didn't. He get's violent or persistent and she flees. Her phone isn't working or she's quickly offered a ride.

I’m wondering if initial reports & interviews were accurate!
Sometimes, before foul play is suspected, things are down played, IMO. So much confusion. I think her mom has been interviewed so many times, she’s exhausted & confused. Understandably.

I’m wondering if initial reports & interviews were accurate!
Sometimes, before foul play is suspected, things are down played, IMO. So much confusion. I think her mom has been interviewed so many times, she’s exhausted & confused. Understandably.

I agree and her poor Mother must me losing her mind. It would be very difficult to be interviewed several times when you're going through something so emotional.

I haven't followed that many missing persons cases but I suspect much of the information given is inaccurate. I'm sure a lot of the members who post on this forum know better than I.

They are still showing those glamour pose pictures from several years ago that look nothing like her now. What a disservice to the missing woman.

This really annoys/angers me too. If anyone saw that girl, around anywhere, after the 4th, they'd not have recognized her, as the missing woman, in that glamour pose, at all.

"Our Team in Kentucky is down this morning, K9 Pepper was injured yesterday. The injury isn't bad. She will she a Vet today and should be back in service tomorrow. Injuries like she received is common in our line of work, our K9's typically walk several miles a day in all types of terrain. Pepper is a special girl and loves to work. A day off for her will hurt her more than her foot does. She will just get a little extra snuggle time with her dad today.— with Toney Wade."

51400234_782068565460377_8322901837959135232_n.jpg

Cajun Coast Search & Rescue Team

I agree and her poor Mother must me losing her mind. It would be very difficult to be interviewed several times when you're going through something so emotional.

I haven't followed that many missing persons cases but I suspect much of the information given is inaccurate. I'm sure a lot of the members who post on this forum know better than I.

I actually know women that have walked away, in a stupor.
It’s not like she was thinking clearly, imo. Pain & weather conditions are not a consideration, if someone is under the influence.
I’ll never understand the purpose of putting pics of SS as a thin, bleached blonde, at the onset. Honestly, I could have picked her up & been clueless to her identity.

This really annoys/angers me too. If anyone saw that girl, around anywhere, after the 4th, they'd not have recognized her, as the missing woman, in that glamour pose, at all.

I might as well say this, it's been on my mind. In the description of what Savannah is wearing they say she's wearing a black sleeveless blouse. It's a short sleeved blouse.

I think they're using the old pictures of her because she looks more attractive in those pictures and they want viewers.

"Our Team in Kentucky is down this morning, K9 Pepper was injured yesterday. The injury isn't bad. She will she a Vet today and should be back in service tomorrow. Injuries like she received is common in our line of work, our K9's typically walk several miles a day in all types of terrain. Pepper is a special girl and loves to work. A day off for her will hurt her more than her foot does. She will just get a little extra snuggle time with her dad today.— with Toney Wade."

51400234_782068565460377_8322901837959135232_n.jpg

Cajun Coast Search & Rescue Team
Lucky girl. The rain is torrential. Good day to be off.

I might as well say this, it's been on my mind. In the description of what Savannah is wearing they say she's wearing a black sleeveless blouse. It's a short sleeved blouse.

I think they're using the old pictures of her because she looks more attractive in those pictures and they want viewers.

Maybe they felt the attractive pics would generate more help/interest? Wonder how many people sat next to her that night & didn’t realize until current pics were shown?

I'm still wondering about the dogs and their tracking skills. I looked it up earlier and made a couple of posts about finding a bloodhound can track a scent up to 300 hours old.

After reading the recent post about the dog hurting her foot I looked again.

This info seems correct to me and all dogs are different but it does sound like the majority, if not all dogs, can not successfully track a scent that is weeks or months old.

Still wondering if it's been too long for these dogs to have success tracking for Savannah, I hope not.

https://www.caninetrainingacademy.com/ctaarticle1

There has been a lot of discussion about the possibility of SS overdosing ( whether she was aware of taking drugs or not OR possibly not even related) and leaving or hiding her body. Some find it hard to believe because of a law giving immunity to the person calling for help. It happens all the time and just happened in KY:
Kentucky man accused of leaving woman to die after she overdosed

That's so sad. It does happen all the time. He's an addict too. He just didn't o.d.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay