Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an idea but I wonder if she had a larger purse in the car but pulled out a smaller one for going out. I know alot of women that do that... especially ones with small children. To my knowledge they haven't said it was THE purse in the pictures... They just said A purse. If she had gone to her car I wouldn't think she would leave her purse and not grab her coat given how cold she looks in the pictures.

I do think it was a larger bag with a small bag in it. The main reason I was wondering if she had gone back to her car and left her purse is if they took her to her car and then forced her out and took her against her will. I'm starting to just let go of that theory. Nothing seems to be supporting that theory.

I might have missed it, but when one of the 3 men were pulled over was his front light out or the tail light? Perhaps SS was in the trunk and tried kicking or punching out the light from the inside?

Credible details of the men's activities that night have not been reported on. I am hoping they release information soon.

If, they all leave the bar around 2:30, presumably heading toward the home in Garrad County, 40 miles away from the bar. That may account for an hour of time. (2:30 am - 3:30 am)

The police department has said they can verify that SHE was at the house but how many of the three men stayed there as well (besides the owner/occupant)?

Did the other 2 AA men go to the house? Did they stay? What time did they leave?

I know the police are investigating and are going to lock down everyone's whereabouts but it's such a big piece of the timeline missing. (3:30 AM - ???)

Just because the phone last pinged around 8:30 am the next morning...means very little. She could have gone actually missing anytime after the FT call with her mother and 48 hours later when the missing person's report took effect. Or some variation of that.

I doubt we're going to be given anymore information about the men. Not from the Police anyway.

Where are you getting two African American men were involved?

One factor in the ability of a cadaver dog to alert on a scent is how long post-mortem the body remained at a location. Blowflies, which are much better than dogs at detecting the recently deceased, need about 5 minutes after death before they begin to detect the presence of a decomposing cadaver. Also, if it was cold that night and someone quickly moved the body out into the cold, it could have the effect of putting the body on ice and stunting/slowing down the process of decomposition.

And if it were an OD type situation (or any manner of death really), it's possible the individual isn't fully deceased but is presumed to be and is moved to another location where they eventually expire. This happened in the Holly Bobo case, if you buy the State's star witness's version of events.

In a missing person's case I followed I did a ton of research on people dying in frigid water. Learned so much and the temperature makes such a difference in decomposition both on land and in water.

I might have missed it, but when one of the 3 men were pulled over was his front light out or the tail light? Perhaps SS was in the trunk and tried kicking or punching out the light from the inside?

If it was this S-10 the associated with one of the men, dude was already down a headlight leaving the bar that night:

ElTsUVN.png

Just an idea but I wonder if she had a larger purse in the car but pulled out a smaller one for going out. I know alot of women that do that... especially ones with small children. To my knowledge they haven't said it was THE purse in the pictures... They just said A purse. If she had gone to her car I wouldn't think she would leave her purse and not grab her coat given how cold she looks in the pictures.

This is what I do 100% of the time & only started doing it since becoming a mom. A wristlet or crossbody is much more convenient.

I'll post a link. It's been reported.

Traffic stop leads to questioning of 3 men who were with Richmond woman before she went missing

SAVANNAH SPURLOCK MISSING: Mom of 4 mysteriously vanishes after leaving bar

And the original FB post from the police department which they later opened up to include the 3rd man......

Richmond Police Department
about a month ago
MISSING PERSON

The Richmond Police Department is searching for 22-yar old Savannah Spurlock. Savannah was last seen on Friday, 1/4/2019 leaving The Other Bar located at 319 S. Limestone in Lexington, KY. Savannah was last seen leaving the bar with an unknown black male and an unknown white male. The Richmond Police Department is seeking the identity and whereabouts of these two individuals. The white male was seen leaving the area in a black, Chevy S-10 pickup. Please contact the Richmond Police Department with any information at 859-624-4776 or email information to detective@richmond.ky.us

Traffic stop leads to questioning of 3 men who were with Richmond woman before she went missing

SAVANNAH SPURLOCK MISSING: Mom of 4 mysteriously vanishes after leaving bar

And the original FB post from the police department which they later opened up to include the 3rd man......

Richmond Police Department
about a month ago
MISSING PERSON

The Richmond Police Department is searching for 22-yar old Savannah Spurlock. Savannah was last seen on Friday, 1/4/2019 leaving The Other Bar located at 319 S. Limestone in Lexington, KY. Savannah was last seen leaving the bar with an unknown black male and an unknown white male. The Richmond Police Department is seeking the identity and whereabouts of these two individuals. The white male was seen leaving the area in a black, Chevy S-10 pickup. Please contact the Richmond Police Department with any information at 859-624-4776 or email information to detective@richmond.ky.us

Thanks but this article says one African American male and one white male. Doesn't give the race of the third man.

<modsnip: If you can't link it, don't post it.>

What you posted does tell me something I didn't know. Sounds like the white male in the photos we've seen was the man driving the black truck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks but this article says one African American male and one white male. Doesn't give the race of the third man.

I think I know who two of the men are, it's all over FB groups by people who live in the area and know the people involved but I can't post any names etc. because FB info is not allowed on this forum. Not the way I read it anyway.
Agreed. The early news reports that were published around the time she first went missing have a lot more details in them about the men. First, it was 2 men, then 3. After the investigators located the men and interviewed them there is very little information about the men specifically available in newer reports. It's really interesting how the investigation has skirted around them publically for the last 2 weeks with very few details. In other missing persons cases I have seen a lot more information about the last known people the missing person was known to have been with. JMO

I think I know who two of the men are, it's all over FB groups by people who live in the area and know the people involved but I can't post any names etc. because FB info is not allowed on this forum. Not the way I read it anyway.

What you posted does tell me something I didn't know. Sounds like the white male in the photos we've seen was the man driving the black truck.

That is also my understanding of who was driving the truck.

Agreed. The early news reports that were published around the time she first went missing have a lot more details in them about the men. First, it was 2 men, then 3. After the investigators located the men and interviewed them there is very little information about the men specifically available in newer reports. It's really interesting how the investigation has skirted around them publically for the last 2 weeks with very few details. In other missing persons cases I have seen a lot more information about the last known people the missing person was known to have been with. JMO

Do you recall reading any info about the third man and where he came from, was he at the bar, did they pick him up somewhere else? He's not pictured walking with them.

Do you recall reading any info about the third man and where he came from, was he at the bar, did they pick him up somewhere else? He's not pictured walking with them.

No, I can't find any information from a credible source. The information I see looks like this: Traffic stop leads to questioning of 3 men who were with Richmond woman before she went missing

There are several SM groups that claim to know the names of the men and some have made posts but I have not been able to verify that against any credible news sources. Those SM posters are mainly from the area and are speculating based on their arms reach knowledge of the case, IMO.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I have to say that I agree she may have gone willingly, at least initially, based on what her mother said about their phone call: Kentucky police identify men last seen with missing young mother Savannah Spurlock. Her mother states that SS said that she would be home later that morning.

If SS thought she was just getting a ride back to her car from a "good samaritan" then I would think she would have told her mother she was going to her car and would be home imminently. JMO

Seems to me she was going to party and liked the man showing in a photo where she had her arm through his arm. Many a person goes to a drinking establishment and ends up with someone they've meant and enjoy being with. I have no idea what was said between the people involved or what Savannah thought would happen other than what her Mom has told us. If what her Mom said was true, Savannah went to spend some time with friends or a friend. I say party but honestly I am assuming and don't know for sure. Party being drinking or drugging. I don't even know if she drank alcohol at the bar she was at. I assume she did but I don't know for sure.

Her Aunt was just on HLN & reiterated what the mom initially said. She thought S seemed fine & was inebriated.
IMO, usually singles going to a bar is to meet new people & she did just that. Jmo

No, I can't find any information from a credible source. The information I see looks like this: Traffic stop leads to questioning of 3 men who were with Richmond woman before she went missing

There are several SM groups that claim to know the names of the men and some have made posts but I have not been able to verify that against any credible news sources. Those SM posters are mainly from the area and are speculating based on their arms reach knowledge of the case, IMO.

Obviously names are out here. Locals know & talk, get on SM, etc. We are not allowed to name them. Yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay