Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless she awoke and needed to leave and could not rouse anyone.

Then why not call someone? She couldn't have walked back to Lexington or even to Richmond from where she was. I once did a bicycle charity ride from Richmond to Lancaster and it took all dang day-and that was going at a pretty good, solid speed. Why not call someone to come and get her? Even if she'd lost her phone (just a hypothetical) if there were others in the house than whether they were asleep or not, she probably could've found a phone.

Remember Leanne Bearden. No one expected that ending. I think we might be surprised here also.

I don't recall this case at all. It's so sad. Are you thinking Savannah was so stressed she committed suicide?

Update on LEX 18 News: I don't know how to link to the video, but I've transcribed what was said: The man leading the search explained they want everyone to "Start from the roadside in front of that shed, do one massive line, one big push, right down to the pond. As you get to the pond, turn around, regroup and come back out. That way we'll be satisfied. That way we're using the drones, we've got the ATVs and one more push as far as foot. We do have rain coming in at about 2 o'clock, according to emergency management, so we want to get you out there, get you finished before all of this crap hits.

Then why not call someone? She couldn't have walked back to Lexington or even to Richmond from where she was. I once did a bicycle charity ride from Richmond to Lancaster and it took all dang day-and that was going at a pretty good, solid speed. Why not call someone to come and get her? Even if she'd lost her phone (just a hypothetical) if there were others in the house than whether they were asleep or not, she probably could've found a phone.

If she got outside and saw she did not have her phone, maybe she was on her way walking. Or she did not know an actual number to call by heart. Then there was the mystery of her phone going dead, or off, around 8:30am. If that much is known, they must know where the phone was at that time, no?

I just looked up the distance from 3200 Fall Lick Rd and this Chapel where they're searching now. I got 1 hr and 26 min. I thought the chapel was close to the home she was at. Am I right on the distance?

Update on LEX 18 News: I don't know how to link to the video, but I've transcribed what was said: The man leading the search explained they want everyone to "Start from the roadside in front of that shed, do one massive line, one big push, right down to the pond. As you get to the pond, turn around, regroup and come back out. That way we'll be satisfied. That way we're using the drones, we've got the ATVs and one more push as far as foot. We do have rain coming in at about 2 o'clock, according to emergency management, so we want to get you out there, get you finished before all of this crap hits.

I wonder if they think her purse and phone were thrown there.

If she got outside and saw she did not have her phone, maybe she was on her way walking. Or she did not know an actual number to call by heart. Then there was the mystery of her phone going dead, or off, around 8:30am. If that much is known, they must know where the phone was at that time, no?
Last ping to tower close to search area? LE should have that for a long time now. It's been important in so many of these cases ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T