Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It’s one of the guys she was seen in the video with. He was pulled over in GC and claimed he was on his way to Richmond PD to give a statement bc he heard they were looking for him.
Oh! I thought they already questioned all of them! How did I miss that?
Which one was it?
Or did this happen several weeks ago?

Oh! I thought they already questioned all of them! How did I miss that?
Which one was it?
Or did this happen several weeks ago?

They did! So the guy in the truck was found a few days after the surveillance vids were released. His truck was noticed by an off duty LEO and he pulled him over under the pretense that his headlight was out. Once he pulled the guy over, he told the cop that he was actually on his way to make a statement to Richmond PD.

Is the house they searched the same one that the man whose arm Savannah was holding (in the video) lives in with his mother? Or don't we know?

It’s the same house that was searched. Its actually a diff guy than who you’re referring to though. I don’t think i can say much about it since nothing has really been put out by MSM as far as who the guys were.

I want to say “oh, no”, but IF this turns out to be Savannah, I want her family to know she’s been found. Not knowing would be maddening. I want them to start to get some answers. Even if it’s not her, you know this news has her family on pins and needles. They all desperately deserve some solid answers. I’m not abandoning all hope...after all, just look at the JC case. But, this news sounds like it could be bad.:( All JMO.

They did! So the guy in the truck was found a few days after the surveillance vids were released. His truck was noticed by an off duty LEO and he pulled him over under the pretense that his headlight was out. Once he pulled the guy over, he told the cop that he was actually on his way to make a statement to Richmond PD.
Thanks! I missed that part. Was he the guy whose arm she was holding or the one walking ahead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T