Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really confused now. The Nancy Grace interviews said it last pinged at 8:30. Your saying that 8;30 was determined by her moms phone call & the call going to voice mail. tia

That’s what I got from one of the earlier articles I was reading yesterday. I had thought there was a final ping that following morning but I couldn’t find anywhere else that mentioned it, other than the NG interview that you’re talking about. That’s why I was asking if anyone knew where it was mentioned.

We're having some horrible flooding here in eastern and central KY. My road got so washed out that we had to evacuate tonight. Parts of Madison County are impassable and poor Estill County is underwater. Roads have been washed out. I've heard that a lot of other counties are getting it, too. This is the worst flood that some of these counties have EVER seen. On the negative side, the won't be doing any major searches for Savannah for a while. On the plus side, we've had so much water and wind over the past 7 days that it really wouldn't surprise me if some evidence doesn't wash up.

Some pictures I took today of Madison County from today.
View attachment 170824 View attachment 170825
That is awful. I am so sorry you had to evacuate, but I am glad you are safe! Hang in there, it will be a few days to a couple of weeks before that water goes down. Been there, done that, and it's no fun.

We can quite clearly see why no searches would be going on. It seems like this awful weather is affecting many missing persons from being found all around the country.

I think LE knows more than they are saying, it's just a matter of finding Savvanah before they can take the next step. It's frustrating for us to not know what they do, but many cases on here, we find out later that they have a lot of evidence, but don't advertise what they know so they don't jeopardize the case.

I'm really confused now. The Nancy Grace interviews said it last pinged at 8:30. Your saying that 8;30 was determined by her moms phone call & the call going to voice mail. tia

This is the link I was talking about, where they talk about the phone being pinged last in the bar area. I read through some other articles where her mom said when she called the following morning around 830, it went straight to voicemail. I had thought there was another article out there about the phone pinging in the area that morning but I can’t find it. I did find one from the courier journal just now where LE says her phone dropped out of service around 830 that morning but thats all it says. Thankfully, Blink found the NG interview bc I’ve been trying to find where I had read about it at.
Richmond Police Searching For Missing Woman, 2 Men Last Spotted With Her

Courier journal
What happened to Savannah Spurlock? Here's what we know about the search

Last edited:
It's great to have some new people taking interest in SS's case. A fresh look and new input can be very beneficial. I've noticed some posts that appear to be responses to a comment but it's sometimes hard to tell who or what is being responded to. Just a friendly reminder to use the reply button on a comment being replied to.

Last edited:
It's confirmed SS went to a specific house with 3 men she met that evening;

Forensic tests undergone on two vehicles (findings not released);

SS phone turned off about 8:30.

It's allegedly SS left the home later in the morning, but could not be confirmed by LE.

Missing Kentucky Mom Went to Rural Home With 3 Men She Met at Bar: Report

ETA: There is undisclosed forensic evidence from two vehicles. Is there any confirmation of any forensic tests taken from inside the "house?"

It's allegedly SS left the home later in the morning, but could not be confirmed by LE.

ETA: There is undisclosed forensic evidence from two vehicles. Is there any confirmation of any forensic tests taken from inside the "house?"

I haven’t seen anything about the house as far as forensics tests or items retrieved or anything like that. I do know there was also at least one other search warrant served at a 2nd house but LE requested no media. I can’t remember if the article is in this thread or the previous one.

Last edited:

I have not seen anything about evidence from the house. Knowing how search warrants must be specific to where and what is searched LE had to have more then suspicion to convince the judge to issue one for the house. That gives me hope,

I wouldn’t be surprised if she knew the names though. She was her best friend, more like family. If they went around speaking with SS’s inner circle and asked if they’d ever heard SS mention any of their names, that’s the friend they would most likely ask.

I agree, I would think she knew when she gave the interview but didn't want to let the public know she knew information the public doesn't know because she's not family.

This is the link I was talking about, where they talk about the phone being pinged last in the bar area. I read through some other articles where her mom said when she called the following morning around 830, it went straight to voicemail. I had thought there was another article out there about the phone pinging in the area that morning but I can’t find it. I did find one from the courier journal just now where LE says her phone dropped out of service around 830 that morning but thats all it says. Thankfully, Blink found the NG interview bc I’ve been trying to find where I had read about it at.
Richmond Police Searching For Missing Woman, 2 Men Last Spotted With Her

Courier journal
What happened to Savannah Spurlock? Here's what we know about the search
Thanks for all your hard work on this case.

I question the “confirmed SS went to a specific house.” Forensics would confirm if she was in fact in that home. However, without information from LE is it not possible that she did not physically make it there. But rather just her purse and cell (which pinged in the area?). Maybe she never actually arrived at the house but her purse and phone may have. Also, we have no idea if in fact she did actually stay in the car for the 40 mile drive, whether she arrived at that home alive. Again, the forensic report may answer this but all we can do is speculate. MOO.

I question the “confirmed SS went to a specific house.” Forensics would confirm if she was in fact in that home. However, without information from LE is it not possible that she did not physically make it there. But rather just her purse and cell (which pinged in the area?). Maybe she never actually arrived at the house but her purse and phone may have. Also, we have no idea if in fact she did actually stay in the car for the 40 mile drive, whether she arrived at that home alive. Again, the forensic report may answer this but all we can do is speculate. MOO.
Police have said she was taken to the home. You don't have to accept that.

Per LE:
"Richmond Police Lt. Col Rodney Richardson told Fox News on Sunday that Spurlock’s last known location, however, was about 40 miles away at a home in Garrard County." “We know that she ended up at a home in Garrard County sometime after leaving the bar with these three men,” Richardson said.
Police reveal missing Kentucky mom Savannah Spurlock was taken to rural home by three men
ETA: No idea if that means alive or dead but one or more of the men questioned by police said SS had left that home in the morning.
"We do know her last location was at a residence in Garrard County," Richardson said. "We were told that she left that location. That's just something we can't confirm right now. So we're looking for any information in regards to that. If somebody saw something, saw her, saw anything, just to let us know."
Police release new details about Savannah Spurlock's disappearance
BBM

Last edited:
We have so few details to go on in this investigation, and I was not speculating-- but quoting facts per Richmond Police Lt Col. Rodney Richardson.

Investigators have been able to confirm Savannah Spurlock, 22, traveled about 40 miles to a home in a rural part of Garrard County after leaving the Other Bar in Lexington on Jan. 4, Richmond Police Lt. Col. Rodney Richardson told Fox News Sunday.

Per the article
One of the men with whom Spurlock was last seen told police she left the home “later that morning,” but did not specify how she left. Police said they have been unable to confirm his account. Spurlock’s phone, which has not been located, was turned off about 8:30 a.m. that morning.

Makes me wonder why only one of them told police this? Also that they can’t confirm his account. Is it possible that the others had left earlier leaving SS with only one of them? I mean wouldn’t they instead say the three men said SS left later that morning? Seems like to me that they are almost hinting that they aren’t buying that SS just up and left?

In addition I’m wondering if the other 2 dispearsed to their own homes? We know one man was in a separate vehicle. Is it possible that one of the other 2 was either dropped off or that his vehicle was at the other mans home, and he got in his car and left after the arrival two GC? Maybe we are only looking at one suspect? Just thinking out loud....

We have so few details to go on in this investigation, and I was not speculating-- but quoting facts per Richmond Police Lt Col. Rodney Richardson.

Investigators have been able to confirm Savannah Spurlock, 22, traveled about 40 miles to a home in a rural part of Garrard County after leaving the Other Bar in Lexington on Jan. 4, Richmond Police Lt. Col. Rodney Richardson told Fox News Sunday.
I understand you were not speculating, rather it is me that is speculating. I’m questioning how they have confirmed that she was there yet can’t confirm she left.

I understand you were not speculating, rather it is me that is speculating. I’m questioning how they have confirmed that she was there yet can’t confirm she left.

We really don’t know other than LE has said it’s confirmed. Like I said I think said confirmation may come from others that have said, yah she was there with so an so when we left. So that plus her cell phone data may place her there. I get the feeling that LE is zeroed in on a specific individual. Moo

Last edited:
Police have said she was taken to the home. You don't have to accept that.
Exactly.
LE says they’ve “confirmed” SS was at the house. But is that because the guys said so? Are they trustworthy?
Is it because her phone pinged there? That doesn’t mean she accompanied her phone. MOO
And if she was taken to the home, we don’t know if she arrived alive or dead. I’m constantly replaying these scenarios in my mind.
Where is the scene of the crime?
LE searches the home but we have no arrests. The car has been searched but we have no arrests. Even without a body, if the car and or home was the obvious crime scene wouldn’t someone be in jail? I’m looping myself back to my original thought that maybe she walked out of that house. I apologize, I’m all over the place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member