Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 months allows for a lot of decomposition. Unless the body shows broken bones or other forensic evidence of a murder- or somebody talks, there may never be a murder conviction.

The defense will throw out accidental death by possible overdose and this will be hard to disprove.

Hi my sweet friend. Ltns!

I believe the unnatural position she was found to be in supports your theory totally. Imo. She has not been there for the entire time after she was first murdered.

Imo. She was secreted away in another tight constricted container causing her body to be in an unnatural position when finally buried on the family property.

Jmho

Hi! You might have me confused with the other Starry Night, lol. Hers has a space and mine doesn't. Orrrr I'm being forgetful and not remembering something I should, which is always a possibility too.

I agree that she was definitely elsewhere, and very likely frozen or stored somehow in a climate-controlled manner. No way could there be a body out in the open for months and no one smelled anything until now.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I wonder if we will ever truly know what happened to Savannah, how she died, why, etc.

Hi my sweet friend. Ltns!

I believe the unnatural position she was found to be in supports your theory totally. Imo. She has not been there for the entire time after she was first murdered.

Imo. She was secreted away in another tight constricted container causing her body to be in an unnatural position when finally buried on the family property.

Jmho

Can you elaborate on what you mean by unnatural position? I haven't read all the articles yet. Are we sure she was in an odd position?

Well, gee. Always wanting and hoping for the missing to be found and then it's so awful when they are located deceased even if it was the likely outcome. I guess there is always that tiny smidge of hope until this time comes. So sad. So sorry for Savannah, this wasn't her fault at all.

Butting in to bump this post:

“were located concealed in an unnatural position beneath the ground,” according to the arrest citation. BBM
https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article232533842.html

BlinkOfAnI, Today at 10:21 AMReport
#585Like+ QuoteReply"

Ah! Thanks! I wasn’t sure if unnatural position meant just it’s not her normal physical state be dead, or if she was posed in some weird way, or hidden away in a small space. Maybe she was frozen and then buried?

Either way I hope she has plenty of evidence remaining with her. By this long I can’t imagine she would have much left to smell it she had just been buried in the yard. She would have smelled a long time ago. It’s been hot in KY for awhile now.

This is the way I have always looked at stuff- I cannot judge anyone because I have never walked a day in their shoes- I am quite certain I would have done very similiar things as many of the missing and murdered have. Very sad we live in such a shaming,blaming society where many people seem to lack insight. Savannah was very loved and my heart breaks for her children knowing they will grow up without a mother.

6 months allows for a lot of decomposition. Unless the body shows broken bones or other forensic evidence of a murder- or somebody talks, there may never be a murder conviction.

The defense will throw out accidental death by possible overdose and this will be hard to disprove.

The defense regularly tries these irrational defenses, and rarely is it ever bought. They even try it in missing body murder victim cases when none of these things are known.

Yet they are being successfully won regularly now. Jurors have become much wiser now to the games defense attorneys play. Imo

Most jurors are very reasonable minded people, and know bodies aren't secreted away who have accidentally died. They tend to never believe in any coincidences either. This case will be no different. Imo.

Once all the facts are gathered it will show Svannah was another victim of a brutal homicide, and the jury will agree.

I'm not worried in the least that Savannah, and her family won't receive due justice. Imo they will.

Since three were seen leavung with SS, I believe one of them will start singing like a canary now that her body has been located. No longer is it going to work she left on her own free wll.

This investigation is far from over. It will ratchet up even more so now. These three individuals are going to feel the heat rising.

Imo

I see a lot of people questioning why the dad would call a lawyer, but my thoughts are why wouldn't he? The fact that his property has been searched and his son is being looked at for murder and then the smell I would imagine there would be concern on his part that HE would be accused of this crime. Probably was a very hard decision for him to make. Assuming he is a law abiding citizen and isn't a true crime junkie ( like us) he would have no clue about the legal ramifications. I say hats off to the Dad this has to be insanely difficult. I hope all victims of this sad situation find comfort in their friends family and faith.((( )))

Can you elaborate on what you mean by unnatural position? I haven't read all the articles yet. Are we sure she was in an odd position?

Oh goodness. I read it this morning in one of the linked articles. I will try to find the link for you when I have more time or some other kind poster may find it quicker for you so you can read it quicker.

It shouldn't be that far back in the thread though.

Imo

We’re also getting our first look at the arrest citation this morning. Person (name redacted) who lives at the home in Garrard Co. reported to his attorney that he could smell a “foul odor” coming from his property. That was the tip that brought police to the scene. @LEX18News
Mike Valente on Twitter

Citation states that remains were found in a “concealed unnatural position” below surface of the ground. @LEX18News

Mike Valente on Twitter

This is where I read about the unnatural position of her body when found.

Imo her body was contorted because she had been inside a container of some kind for awhile.

Imo

Lots of posts removed along the lines of "It was just terrible what you-know-who said about so-and-so over at that awful site Blah Blah."

C'mon folks ... Websleuths does not allow discussion of social media rumors, so please don't discuss them by skirting around them.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member