Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so thankful that Savannah will be properly laid to rest and that her family and friends will have some answers. I am praying her demise was swift and painless. After following Kenzie’s case, I’m afraid to follow Savannah’s case beyond this point for the unforeseeable future.

Fly high, Savannah. Sending prayers of solace, strength and peace for those who love this beautiful woman.

Yes, usually its one lone perp, but there are exceptions like in the Holly Bobo case where she was gang raped by several defendants before being murdered.

I think this case may be one of those exceptions, and all three are involved.

Time will tell.

Jmho
If that's true hopefully now they will turn them against each other. First to talk, first to walk.

Ugh. I assumed this would be the outcome but I was hoping Savannah had just checked out of her life for awhile. I always hope that with missing person cases .

Rest In Peace, sweet mama. You didn’t deserve this and I’m so sorry.

So "our" beautiful Savannah has been found.
Hoping the perp(s) will face the harshest justice possible.

Saying "our" as in many cases I've followed here on WS , I start to feel like this could've been MY sibling, parent, child, friend, etc.... :(

I heard pain in her father's voice when he said she had made some bad choices. Very honest of him.
She was still his babygirl; fgs !

Will refrain from reading any social media about this and Makenzie Lueck's case . People can be such idiots.

Rest in gentle peace, Savannah.
My utmost condolences to her loved ones.

Last edited:
Yes, usually its one lone perp, but there are exceptions like in the Holly Bobo case where she was gang raped by several defendants before being murdered.

I think this case may be one of those exceptions, and all three are involved.

Time will tell.

Jmho

The thing that causes me to think otherwise is that these 3 men were not close friends, but rather casual acquaintances

I don't believe they all would have been able to keep their story's straight and I think at least one of the two would have spilled the beans if they thought they could save their own hide.

They may very well all be involved, but I am leaning towards it being DS and DS alone responsible to what happened to poor SS

Arrest made after body found in connection to Savannah Spurlock's disappearance

5d270d9d1b149.image.png

The thing that causes me to think otherwise is that these 3 men were not close friends, but rather casual acquaintances

I don't believe they all would have been able to keep their story's straight and I think at least one of the two would have spilled the beans if they thought they could save their own hide.

They may very well all be involved, but I am leaning towards it being DS and DS alone responsible to what happened to poor SS
I wonder if he will talk? and tell the whole story of what happened that night or if the other two have been or will talk now that he has been arrested?

Imo due to the frigid cold weather when she was first murdered it would stop the decomp from forming.

As for the heavy rain I suspect her body wasnt outside in the outdoor environment so the rain wouldn't be issue.

It's also a possibility the suspects kept her iced down for awhile in an enclosed container.

However due to the hot weather it would be impossible to keep it in the frozen stage.

I think why the person called about smelling that distinctive smell is because her body was in the thawing process. That's the only logical conclusion why the odor was being smelled over 6 months later. Once her body began breaking down it would happen rapidly with the heat.

I'm sorry to be so graphic, but I do think that's what most likely occured even though it breaks my heart for all who loves Savannah.

Imoo
I’m guessing initially an old unused chest freezer in a shed was plugged in and working. Once the power was tripped, the freezer stopped working, or something similar, thats when the odor was noticed. If the shed is only used to store old unused things over many years, it is possible the person reporting the odor had not been in the shed for months.

If it was the perps father, he likely had no role in the crime and should not be blamed. Very smart move on his part to contact his attorney first.

Unbelievably sad situation all around. So many lives destroyed and one precious mother lost. RIP Savannah.

Backing up a little bit here, why call an attorney for a foul smell? Thoughts on if he knows something?
We had a strange odor outside years ago that eventually came into our house and we called our police non-emergency number. They sent the fire department with their equipment to check for gas leaks, etc.

Backing up a little bit here, why call an attorney for a foul smell? Thoughts on if he knows something?
We had a strange odor outside years ago that eventually came into our house and we called our police non-emergency number. They sent the fire department with their equipment to check for gas leaks, etc.

I think he likely had his suspicions and the smells confirmed it and he did the right thing. Who knows he may even have confronted DS about it

JMO

A decomposing human body has a scent like no other animal. I've read it is due to our diet. I have had the unfortunate experience of smelling one. Even decades later I can still smell that smell. It never seems goes away in someone's memory.

I dont think his father is involved, but he knew the police where investigating his son. So it had to always be in the back of his Dad's mind.

I dont fault him for contacting an attorney especially if he knows he had no invovement.

Jmhoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member