Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m from Lexington & the area she went missing from is very safe, across from UK campus. The Other Bar is located right in between two of our biggest college bars (Two Keys Tavern & The Tin Roof) in a strip of other bars & restaurants. The bars close at 2:30am but some restaurants stay open later.
But with school not back on session, the bar area would be less populated that normal

But with school not back on session, the bar area would be less populated that normal

It was actually the weekend before the new semester. A lot of students usually come back the weekend before. The UofL/UK game was the weekend before that and the Tuesday before was the UK bowl game. Those are two huge deals for a lot of students so I wouldn't be surprised if some of them came back early for that as well.

I am curious about what happened when the men were questioned. At what point are police able to search the truck and houses with dogs and also look for DNA? I would think the inside of the truck and the homes of everyone in the car with her would probably hold some good clues.

It was actually the weekend before the new semester. A lot of students usually come back the weekend before. The UofL/UK game was the weekend before that and the Tuesday before was the UK bowl game. Those are two huge deals for a lot of students so I wouldn't be surprised if some of them came back early for that as well.
You are correct, Western Kentucky doesn’t start back until tomorrow if you can believe it! I was thinking of that calendar

I am curious about what happened when the men were questioned. At what point are police able to search the truck and houses with dogs and also look for DNA? I would think the inside of the truck and the homes of everyone in the car with her would probably hold some good clues.

I have hardly any pictures from when I was pregnant and for the next few months after I had my daughter. I was really uncomfortable with how I looked so I can understand why she maybe doesn’t have a whole lot of new pics. I know her mom said she was going through some issues and I have a feeling she was dealing with some heavy stuff.

Unfortunately, she looks a LOT different than what they’re putting out. I don’t think I would recognize her.

The pictures of her vary widely - almost like a different person. Wonder which is the most recent- it’s difficult for me to see any resemblance in the camera shot. Her hair looks darker too.
Someone else mentioned this, but she just had twins and probably doesn’t want a ton of pictures of herself. It takes a while for your body to get back to normal. You also are not supposed to dye your hair pregnant which is why I think her hair is darker.

Savannah's story is going national. This is good.

Kentucky police searching for Savannah Spurlock, 22-year-old last seen leaving bar with two men

World News Tonight‏Verified account @ABCWorldNews 16h16 hours ago
MISSING MOM: The hunt is intensifying for Savannah Spurlock, a missing mother of four last seen leaving a bar in Richmond, Kentucky, her family now asking for the public's help in finding her. @TomLlamasABC reports. #TheIndex https://abcn.ws/2FLyzTu

Also a twitter link to watch for updates:

savannah spurlock - Twitter Search

So she could have been planning to spend the night with a friend or friends. Do most kids that live off campus live in the same area or are they spread out?
She called her Mom at 2:30 am and said she would be home in a couple of hours

Is she a college student?

Why aren’t parents making plea to the police again???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck