Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She called her Mom at 2:30 am and said she would be home in a couple of hours
True. Her mom mentioned her being tipsy. If she wasn't getting dropped off it would mean she was going to stay somewhere until she was good to drive and someone could drive her to her car. I wouldn't have expected her home before 6 am at least. She confirmed she was coming home which is important.

True. Her mom mentioned her being tipsy. If she wasn't getting dropped off it would mean she was going to stay somewhere until she was good to drive and someone could drive her to her car. I wouldn't have expected her home before 6 am at least. She confirmed she was coming home which is important.
I read in an article that said Savannah left one of they guys house on foot ... maybe that is why the did a search in Garrard County?

Her mom mentioned the call so casually I just assumed she was already up or something. Maybe she was anticipating it. I thought choosing to FaceTime was strange bc a text would suffice if it was just an "omw home" kind of update. But then again I'm not the video calling type anyway.

I thought it was telling that her mother said Savannah promised she'd be home by morning. To me that implies her mother had some level of concern about her being out all night and not returning home. Or that she was going out with people her mother didn't like. Or that she had a patterned behavior of not coming home. Something like that.

Otherwise why promise and reassure somebody you'd definitely do something?

I don't really find it odd that she facetimed her mom, IMO. Some people have different relationships with their parents than others. I am 28 years old and would def facetime my mom when/if I am drunk, which I have actually done before!

Edited to correct my age - I'm always trying to make myself older than what I really am! LOL!

Is she a college student?

Why aren’t parents making plea to the police again???

It doesn't appear she's a college student. I think maybe she may have gone to EKU at some point but it doesn't look like she finished.

Her family and friends seem to be pleased with the work being done by LE so that could be her mom isn't making pleas to the police? it sounds like Richmond PD and KSP have devoted a lot of resources to the investigation. They're pretty notorious for staying tight lipped during these types of investigations so hopefully they have quite a bit

Saw this case yesterday posted on my local news station website (Indianapolis) and came here to find the thread. Saw it posted again today on a different local news station so it seems the word is getting out anyway. Hope she's ok and home soon.

Thank you! To me her leaving on foot opens up more possibilities. For those near this area, what is the weather like? Is Garrard County suburban, remote?
The weather channel app showed that Garrad County has had temperatures down in the 30's at night and later this week it will be in the teens. Google Maps shows it as being mostly rural. Google Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3