Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, she’s getting some major judgment...even as she’s missing! It’s like the fact that she’s missing has become secondary to all the judgments. That’s really really depressing.

I didn’t go to the cops after my brutal rape. I also didn’t tell anyone for years. I’d been at a bar and had my drinks drugged. I was TERRIFIED of getting my name and career decimated because of being judged on being a woman in a bar who had a few drinks, wore a miniskirt, etc etc. I have paid a steep price in decades of severe PTSD, when just talking to someone could have eased my burden a bit. I have faced that judgment even now, even within my family. The 2 men who raped me didn’t pay. I was terrorized by 1 of them. All in secret because of the same painful type of judgments Savannah is getting. 2 rapists have went free for decades because I KNEW I’d be blamed and persecuted....for my own rape! Idk what happened to Savannah, but I DO know this crass trash judgment needs to stop. She’s a victim, ffs! If we as a society EVER want people to come forward about abuse, attacks, etc, we have to start seeing them as the victims they are. I hate that her family sees all this hateful judgment, when they are in pain not knowing what’s happened to her. To think it’s played into her case being downplayed is despicable and horrific. Savannah is a human being.

All JMO and experience.

I was watching UK game earlier at a really large gathering. 85% of the Lexington fans have not heard of SS, crazy?

Man, she’s getting some major judgment...even as she’s missing! It’s like the fact that she’s missing has become secondary to all the judgments. That’s really really depressing.

I didn’t go to the cops after my brutal rape. I also didn’t tell anyone for years. I’d been at a bar and had my drinks drugged. I was TERRIFIED of getting my name and career decimated because of being judged on being a woman in a bar who had a few drinks, wore a miniskirt, etc etc. I have paid a steep price in decades of severe PTSD, when just talking to someone could have eased my burden a bit. I have faced that judgment even now, even within my family. The 2 men who raped me didn’t pay. I was terrorized by 1 of them. All in secret because of the same painful type of judgments Savannah is getting. 2 rapists have went free for decades because I KNEW I’d be blamed and persecuted....for my own rape! Idk what happened to Savannah, but I DO know this crass trash judgment needs to stop. She’s a victim, ffs! If we as a society EVER want people to come forward about abuse, attacks, etc, we have to start seeing them as the victims they are. I hate that her family sees all this hateful judgment, when they are in pain not knowing what’s happened to her. To think it’s played into her case being downplayed is despicable and horrific. Savannah is a human being.

All JMO and experience.

Wow. Just WOW.
We don’t know if she’s a victim or not, do we?

All JMO and experience.
I couldn’t read this & not comment. You are so strong and brave to share your story with us, and your words are very powerful. I pray that you’ll be able to find some peace!

All JMO and experience.
Where is she getting some major judgement? Please notify the mods of posts you deem to be victim bashing.

I couldn’t read this & not comment. You are so strong and brave to share your story with us, and your words are very powerful. I pray that you’ll be able to find some peace!

Thank you very much. There are thousands and thousands with the same story as me. It’s taken me 22yrs to come to a point of deciding to be more vocal. Can’t complain about people not understanding unless I am brave enough to try to teach them, explain things from a victim’s viewpoint. jmo

Perhaps, I should’ve been clearer. It’s on her social media, comments on various articles, etc. She’s really being skewered by so many. It’s depressing.

Yes it's gotten really nasty on other forums. It's not as bad on here. There are some groups that have really gotten out of control. They're prying into her past and calling out people she associated with and coming up with these WILD theories and it's getting passed on as truth. It's disgusting.

Maybe, but it's the "facetime" with her mother that sticks with me. If I had ill intent, I'd not want her to have that piece of footage of the inside of my vehicle, nor the faces of the other occupants. I don't know if they've made out any of the others in the vehicle, or not, but when I first read about this, there were three occupants in the backseat, and the driver, and SS was in the passenger seat, facetiming w/Mom, per Mom. They were making no attempt at discretion at all.
Yes. I agree, but this is what makes me think that there was no ill intentions at the start and something happened. It's crazy, does anyone know what's going on with the police any searches or is it all quiet? I'm from the UK, but I read about this and it struck a chord with me, guess she reminds me of myself back in my day. Thanks

Last edited:
Yes. I agree, but this is what makes me think that there was no ill intentions at the start and something happened. It's crazy, does anyone know what's going on with the police any searches or is it all quiet? I'm from the UK, but I read about this and it struck a chord with me, guess she reminds me of myself back in my day. Thanks

I don't think it's being publicized but I do believe that searches and lots of LEO presence is focused on GC. I think things are heatin' up.

Thank you very much. There are thousands and thousands with the same story as me. It’s taken me 22yrs to come to a point of deciding to be more vocal. Can’t complain about people not understanding unless I am brave enough to try to teach them, explain things from a victim’s viewpoint. jmo
I guarantee that you will make a difference in someone’s life. By posting what you did, you likely already have.

I'm sure this has already been discussed, but does anyone know how cold it was that night? She doesn't look like she was dressed for cold weather. If she was drunk could she have passed out somewhere, and died in her sleep from hypothermia?

I suppose she would have been found by now though.

I am in between she left voluntarily and something happened to her :(. I lean towards something bad happened only because the car was towed and a search warrant was executed.

I live in the country and go without shoes all the time. I don’t know how she grew up, but I could easily walk without shoes. Especially if I was intoxicated and didn’t feel things like I normally would. know several had wondered if she could walk miles in heels.

What I don’t understand is if it’s thought she did leave and walk away, why is no one searching? Drones could easily be used. If someone went missing in the area where I live, I know myself and our neighbors would gladly search all of our properties.

I really hope it ends up she was just overwhelmed and left and will return home ok. I’m leaning more that something happened to her though :(

Photos reveal missing Savannah Spurlock's newborn twins and her new look as the search continues | Daily Mail Online

Savannah Spurlock's family are releasing the most recent images of her as the hunt for the missing mother-of-four continues.

The latest photo shows the 22-year-old with brown hair - much darker than the photos circulating which show her with blonde locks - and a rounder face, presumably due to having recently given birth.

'Because Savannah has so many different ''looks'' we ask if anyone has photos taken the six weeks prior to missing to please message to us,' a post on the page Missing Savannah said. 'As we receive them, we will share. This photo was newly found in her grandmother's digital camera.'

The family also released images of the month-old twin boys who have now been without their mother for three weeks.

Savannah vanished after leaving The Other Bar in Lexington, Kentucky, with two men on January 4, just days after she gave birth to twins.
9047138-6637485-image-m-5_1548604518215.jpg

upload_2019-1-27_17-51-17.jpeg

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads