Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely think that an intentional disappearance has to be considered in light of a pending issue with the court, as well as possible post-partum issues. I just feel like that seems less and less likely as more time passes. I hope I'm wrong and that she returns safely to her family soon. Those sweet babies need their mother!

MOO

This is why I think many are uninterested in this case. They feel she’s in hiding.

That is my understanding as well. I was confused by the comments about her missing her court date, because that was days later.

My understanding:

The DUI was December 21.
She went missing January 4.
Court date January 8.

I cannot search the thread so I can't find the original post.

He is the father of the youngest 3. He's also a father figure to her oldest and often has him as well.
I had thought that the twins were a boy and a girl. I double checked and they are both boys but one has a female name meaning beautiful, so I feel better that I thought that one was a girl. They are indeed beautiful.

Her court date was the Monday after she went missing, Jan 7th. Her mom made a comment about growing more concerned about her missing it because it’s not something she would’ve missed.

ETA: I can’t find the original article or vid where her mom was talking about it. Maybe it was the 8th. I could’ve swore it was that following Monday though.

Last edited:
No. Transcript should be available later.
IMO, Lexington is progressive, usually on top of things. When I’m in Lex, I struggle to find anyone that even remembers the name, SS.

You have posted many times about how people you’v spoken to or observed are disinterested in the case, think she shouldn’t have been out, and don’t care about her disappearance.

What makes you stress this? Do you think it’s having an impact on the investigation, and that’s why you mention it? Not sure if you’re trying to say people aren’t speaking up because of malevolent reasons?

Last edited:
People think she “should have been home” and so they’re disinterested? Doesn’t speak very highly of the area, then, because that’s particularly offensive.

Personally, I know a lot of people in the area who are aware of what’s going on. Lexington is a big place though and she’s not technically a resident there. People drive into Lexington from smaller counties and that could maybe be why some people have no idea what’s going on. It’s also a college town with a HUGE campus...

People think she “should have been home” and so they’re disinterested? Doesn’t speak very highly of the area, then, because that’s particularly offensive.
ITA, Unfortunately it does seem that some people are offended by her life choices and that somehow determines her level of victimology. I've seen some horrible judgements based on how she was dressed, why she out, why she walked off with 2 men.

It's sad to see how judgmental people still seem to be this day and age, often times blaming the victim. Whether or not it was something any one of us would have done shouldn't determine the amount of attention, care or compassion her case receives. IMO

I do judge her but I don't bring it here. I also try not to judge people that think she "should have been home".

So you do judge her, the missing woman, but don’t judge people who think she should have been home?

<modsnip rude >. Seems one would be more inclined to not judge a victim, rather than an idle commenter, but YMMV

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone reads of a search for Savannah in the coming week, would you please ping me? I’ll fly down from Chicago if they’re accepting civilian volunteers. Thank you!

There hasn’t been anything officially released but there are some murmurings if a group coming in. If they do- I’m sure they’ll release some kind of statement

I wonder if this was her first DUI? If so, I think it would be an extreme reaction to disappear because of it. She's got little newborns, I just don't see her being gone voluntarily all this time over a DUI. So sad such beautiful little babies missing her.

I don't think that it was her first. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member