Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where were they searching?

They haven’t released that information yet. I was watching the live and didn’t see anything about location. I know they’re staying in Richmond so I’m thinking they’re probably searching in or around garrard co. There’s no telling though really. I would think we’ll know more about location when and if they take civilian volunteers

I’m glad they called the search off for tomorrow. It’s unfortunate because time matter but it’s just going to be too cold. They’ve already started calling school districts off so kids aren’t out in the cold waiting for busses and the like. It hurt my nose just breathing in the cold air this morning and tomorrow is going to be worse :( they made the right call.

They haven’t released that information yet. I was watching the live and didn’t see anything about location. I know they’re staying in Richmond so I’m thinking they’re probably searching in or around garrard co. There’s no telling though really. I would think we’ll know more about location when and if they take civilian volunteers
Or neighbors and cars going by in the area.

Other than saying it is too cold for the dogs to work in today's weather, the Cajun Search and Rescue live Facebook update didn't give any other information that hasn't already been stated in other posts.

The guy that does the Cajun S and R Facebook updates said he hopes to do a live update as soon as possible with Captain Toney Wade at his side. He didn't give any estimated time for that to occur.

Many people sent in questions to the Cajun S and R Facebook page asking about where they are searching. It sounds like some searching went on today, but as you would expect, they will not be releasing information about where they are searching in order to protect the integrity of the investigation. He did refer to the fact that they have a grid for the search.

As it is now, he said they have the Cajun Search and Rescue group and several other search and rescue groups that they can call in to assist if needed.

As another websleuther posted, searching in temperatures this cold is dangerous to the nose of the dog, so the search is postponed until Wednesday or Thursday. At this time, Captain Wade said they are flexible about how long they can stay.

They just said that the dog, can detect scent in water, up to 87' deep. The vid at the link, shows the handler and the dog, around the property where they towed the vehicle.

Cajun Coast Search & Rescue Arrive In Lexington to Help With Spurlock Case

It doesn’t show the dog searching around the property though. If you go back and watch it, it shows footage from when they first served the warrant. They only show the dog and handler walking around either Richmond or Lexington. It’s hard to tell from the buildings.

It doesn’t show the dog searching around the property though. If you go back and watch it, it shows footage from when they first served the warrant. They only show the dog and handler walking around either Richmond or Lexington. It’s hard to tell from the buildings.

In Lex., I’m sure. Almost same footage as one station used to announce Wade’s arrival “to Lexington”. Moo

In Lex., I’m sure. Almost same footage as one station used to announce Wade’s arrival “to Lexington”. Moo

That’s what it looks like to me too. I know they’re staying at a hotel in Richmond so I wasn’t sure if the news came to them for the interview.

That’s what it looks like to me too. I know they’re staying at a hotel in Richmond so I wasn’t sure if the news came to them for the interview.

@:17-:51 that's in Richmond @ a hotel I'm almost positive. RPD is right off the I-75 exit. They'd probably want to stay nearby since RPD is taking lead.

@:17-:51 that's in Richmond @ a hotel I'm almost positive. RPD is right off the I-75 exit. They'd probably want to stay nearby since RPD is taking lead.
Excuse me for the off topic, but isn't the cell phones of Savvanah Pruitt that is missing from Tennessee also around this area? How strange, two Savvanah's missing, one has two cell phones ping close to the area where the other Savvanah went missing. What are the odds of that!

Excuse me for the off topic, but isn't the cell phones of Savvanah Pruitt that is missing from Tennessee also around this area? How strange, two Savvanah's missing, one has two cell phones ping close to the area where the other Savvanah went missing. What are the odds of that!

I saw something about her being in the Corbin area. It’s about 90 mins south down I-75 (from Lexington) It’s kind of close to Tennessee. I think it’s about 2 hours from where she lived in Tenn. I saw something online earlier where her mom said she may have ran away.

ETA: words

Last edited:

Hers pinged near Corbin, Ky. Corbin is about an hour south of Garrard County. That is quite odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState