Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me for the off topic, but isn't the cell phones of Savvanah Pruitt that is missing from Tennessee also around this area? How strange, two Savvanah's missing, one has two cell phones ping close to the area where the other Savvanah went missing. What are the odds of that!
Or maybe it's not off topic. It's kind of scary. Probably a coincidence, but it makes one wonder. Imo

Or maybe it's not off topic. It's kind of scary. Probably a coincidence, but it makes one wonder. Imo
It just gave me a jolt, when I realized how close the phones pinging and the last place where Savannah Spurlock went missing from. I think the map I looked it showed less than an hour apart. I am sure it is coincidental, but strange, to say the least.

Excuse me for the off topic, but isn't the cell phones of Savvanah Pruitt that is missing from Tennessee also around this area? How strange, two Savvanah's missing, one has two cell phones ping close to the area where the other Savvanah went missing. What are the odds of that!
I'm confused by your post. Did SS have 2 cell phones and one is missing? I know her cellphone and purse were found in one of the cars. Was there another? Which phone pinged.? Haven't had my coffee yet so might be my brain hasn't kicked in yet. TIA

I was thinking about this last night. It’s been a month. If she did not leave of her own free will, then she has to be in a dwelling against her will (alive maybe) or dumped somewhere (deceased). It is possible she is alive, but the realist in me doesn’t feel great about this. I doubt this is a case where a killer would have planned this for weeks or months. So whatever happened to her (if really bad) was likely spontaneous (that night) and not very organized. I’m going to hope or asssume LE has some good info.

Was the car towed from the man's parents home? If so thinking this guy may have been in trouble before if my assumptions are correct. Staying vague since name hasn't been released. My assumption could be wrong but hmmmmm.

First 2 men are not POI. Does anyone know if the 3rd person was the one that had his car towed by police and whether he is a POI? Not finding that info.
"Police have confirmed they’ve interviewed both of the men who were last seen with Spurlock, but have not detailed what was said and have not declared either a suspect or a person of interest."
Family Releases New Photo of Kentucky Mom of Newborns Who Vanished After Leaving Bar with 2 Men

None of them are technically suspects. The house belonged to one of their parents. If you go through past articles, you can find the cross streets mentioned in the search and then find the names. Or just dig around on SM.

First 2 men are not POI. Does anyone know if the 3rd person was the one that had his car towed by police and whether he is a POI? Not finding that info.
"Police have confirmed they’ve interviewed both of the men who were last seen with Spurlock, but have not detailed what was said and have not declared either a suspect or a person of interest."
Family Releases New Photo of Kentucky Mom of Newborns Who Vanished After Leaving Bar with 2 Men

I’ve always been curious to know if the white car belongs to someone living in the home or if it was just parked there and belonged to someone not related. I feel like that’s not a huge thing to release, but the implications would be huge.

None of them are technically suspects. The house belonged to one of their parents. If you go through past articles, you can find the cross streets mentioned in the search and then find the names. Or just dig around on SM.
Thanks I found some info but find it odd LE would confiscate the vehicle of someone not considered a POI.

I’ve always been curious to know if the white car belongs to someone living in the home or if it was just parked there and belonged to someone not related. I feel like that’s not a huge thing to release, but the implications would be huge.
Hadn't thought of it not belonging to someone in or acquainted with homeowners. Seems doubtful unless the car was abandoned there but that to seems odd. Unless I am doing something incorrectly, Kentucky court online court record info is so limited compared to most. Most I have worked with give much more info :(

Hadn't thought of it not belonging to someone in or acquainted with homeowners. Seems doubtful unless the car was abandoned there but that to seems odd. Unless I am doing something incorrectly, Kentucky court online court record info is so limited compared to most. Most I have worked with give much more info :(

I think they’re acquainted in some way, I just don’t know if whoever owns the white car lives there or is a relative. I don’t think it was abandoned though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState