Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure they are gorgeous, perfect babies. That is all I said. I make no claim about their futures. Someone asked how they looked and I answered.
However, the older boy looks and acts fine as well. I see nothing concerning on any of them. Many of the features you list he shares with his father. All of the children resemble their father. Just my opinion though.
Thanks for your reply. I wasn't questioning your opinion per se, I was looking for more information because newborns all kind of look the same to me. FAS can be subtle in appearance.

I believe that ShaqS has been cleared in the sense that he has an alibi for the night?

I may be waaaaay off, but I am wondering if there is more to this than appears. For example, if I were a man who found out that my child(ren) would suffer lifelong effects due to the mother drinking or using drugs during gestation, I would hate and loathe that woman, maybe enough to have her killed.

In the video stills where SS is seen leaving with the two men, some people think she is going willingly and smiling, while other people think she looks unwilling and uncomfortable. Was she forced to go with them?

Facts are not victim-bashing. SS already had two toddlers, just had twins, got a DUI, now out at the bar at 2:00AM. Other people around SS (including but not limited to ShaqS) may have found her too inconvenient, too difficult, to have around - and that goes to potential motive in this disappearance.

I do not believe that SS just walked away on her own dressed lightly like that in the cold and dark.

I may be waaaaay off, but I am wondering if there is more to this than appears. For example, if I were a man who found out that my child(ren) would suffer lifelong effects due to the mother drinking or using drugs during gestation, I would hate and loathe that woman, maybe enough to have her killed

if he assumed the child was suffering from a "lifelong effect" he probably would have refrained from having two more with her. This child does not look like he has FAS.
Additionally, she is a young adult...these things go on in their lives. Never did I go to a bar/club with my coat on. Nobody did. Everyone was at a bar at 2am in my 20's thats what we did...it was part of being young and free. Im sure she had her woes...clearly...but i dont think that is a motive. LE clearly doesnt either.

Sorry if this has been posted. As I re-read articles I find things I have missed so I'm passing it along in case others did to0. This is the 1st I have read that SS and her female friend picked up a male friend on the way to the bar.
"On the night of Thursday, Jan. 3, Savannah left their house in Ellen’s car with a female friend. The females stopped at a male friend’s house in Lexington and together the three got into a different car bound for a bar in Lexington."
Missing Kentucky mom’s ex-boyfriend, mother shed light on disappearance
BBM

Just wondering how is the weather today? Hoping boots off for the dogs and a good search day! We need to find Savannah and bring her home!

Btw have they used drones and helicopters at all before the search team arrived?

It's cool but my dogs don't need boots or sweaters... Well, fwiw, mine never wear boots, and only the little ones ever wear a sweater, and that's rare.

It's cool but my dogs don't need boots or sweaters... Well, fwiw, mine never wear boots, and only the little ones ever wear a sweater, and that's rare.

I wonder how the search area was chosen? I don’t see it revealing much. Locals have looked, ya know?
I know all about the dogs, etc., BUT we had some hideous weather, total washouts, so, what is left? Imo

I wonder how the search area was chosen? I don’t see it revealing much. Locals have looked, ya know?
I know all about the dogs, etc., BUT we had some hideous weather, total washouts, so, what is left? Imo

I think the cadaver dogs can scent human remains, regardless. If they happened to hide her in one of the creekbeds in the area, those get up really high in heavy rains (body would be moved way down stream). Then again, there's the Ky. River. If it's the Ky. River then, all bets are off.

Very quiet today. No media reporting as far as I can see.
ETA spelling. OOPS

I think the cadaver dogs can scent human remains, regardless. If they happened to hide her in one of the creekbeds in the area, those get up really high in heavy rains (body would be moved way down stream). Then again, there's the Ky. River. If it's the Ky. River then, all bets are off.

No news, on the 4 edition.

From 4:00 today
"Savannah’s mother, Ellen Spurlock, tells LEX 18 that police obviously keep coming back to search Garrard County for a reason. For the second day in a row, Richmond Police and K9s searched in the vicinity of Perkins Lane."
"A smaller groud searched Manuel Lane, looking for any signs of Savannah."
Search For Savannah Spurlock Continues In Garrard Co.
BBM

I think that locals have mostly searched their barns and sheds, and around their immediate properties. A lot of that area is fenced, down the sides of the roads. Where I saw them searching yesterday, is where there was no fencing along that side of the road, so she may have wandered into an area off the road. I don't see an intoxicated girl, in heels, or holding heels, climbing farm fencing, or gates, but stranger things have happened, she may have envisioned a shortcut.

I think that locals have mostly searched their barns and sheds, and around their immediate properties. A lot of that area is fenced, down the sides of the roads. Where I saw them searching yesterday, is where there was no fencing along that side of the road, so she may have wandered into an area off the road. I don't see an intoxicated girl, in heels, or holding heels, climbing farm fencing, or gates, but stranger things have happened, she may have envisioned a shortcut.
Any idea what is at the end of Manuel Lane? Is that a water tower? Is reminding me of Shannon Watts case.

Manuel Ln, is in Stanford, Ky. If you'll note, it's off of 39. Follow that general direction. Remember the anon tip?

Google Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member