Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really think those are her boards. I will admit I'm no longer a frequent Pinterest user, but in the past the boards listed have been boards created by that user and then boards they follow would show up for them when they are logged in.
Go back and take your board name out of your post. i see

(modsnip)

i see
(modsnip)
Thanks! Those are all boards I created and pin stuff to, not boards I follow. This leads me to believe that the boards we are seeing are Shadow's boards she pins things to, not the boards of pins she follows.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

On hers I think it's both.

I just got a chance to get on the desktop and confirmed you are right. Those boards listed are all ones she has created or contributes to, but several of them (including Fit For Life) have multiple contributors.

I'm reading the board descriptions for the boards she is sole contributor and it is breaking my heart. You can tell she was still struggling with the divorce (multiple mentions of her ex husband) but she was also getting baby fever, wanting to go back to school, had hopes for the future... :(

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Replying to my post:

THANK YOU NAMUS, for removing a comment on the Circumstances for her. It really even pained me to put up her Namus on the thread because in my opinion that personal opinion about googling someone does not belong on her circumstances. Nobody knows, to my knowledge, as it hasn't been made public, why she disappeared and if she disappeared by herself or someone disappeared her, in my opinion.

That is why I originally put "SOMEONE" added Shadow to NamUs instead of my usual post of here's her NamUs profile, etc.

Blaming others on a NamUs profile, in my opinion, is just not cool, so thank you, NamUs for deleting that information.

IMOO.

Given the situation with her car being found, I was hoping that she would be located today. I have a very positive feeling that she is alive and will be in touch with someone in her family. I really feel for her mother having to wonder if she met with foul play, but I think she needed a break and went AWOL.

Her car was found a week ago. Seems she's deep in hiding if that's what has happened.

If I remember correctly, today is the day she had a court date. My son is currently stationed at Fort Campbell and according to my DIL, all they have heard down there is that she is missing. With every day that passes, I have hope that she will be found safe and sound. Shadow, where are you? Please let someone know that you are okay.

Exactly. Her car has been found and LO has had time to process it. If there was blood or reason for alarm, we would be seeing search or arrest warrants by now. I think that is a good sign!

I just saw that the wife of a Fort Campbell soldier, Shena Hebert, has also gone missing. She had driven to Nashville and that's where they last had contact from her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw that the wife of a Fort Campbell soldier, Shena Hebert, has also gone missing. She had driven to Nashville and that's where they last had contact from her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link? If we don't have a thread for her, I'll be glad to start one.

Hi.. I've been on websleuths for years, but haven't interacted much until now. This case is local to me - I saw where someone posted about the second missing girl (Shena) .. well now, there are three (all within a couple weeks of each other). I dont believe we have had any MSM about the second or third girl yet, but I'll keep my eyes out. People (women) are starting to panic, especially since info about the third girl (Steph) has been circulating. Here is the flyer going around FB:

missing.jpg

Link? If we don't have a thread for her, I'll be glad to start one.

I can't find any news stories for Shena Hebert yet. I did find a post from her sister-in-law on what looks like a LE fb (I'm not sure if it's official or a community page though):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/incidentfeed/

This info was posted with her picture on Sept 20:
"My sister-in-law is missing, Shena Hebert. No one has had contact with her in almost three days. Last seen in Hopkinsville Kentucky 16 September 2016. She grew up in Sonora.

Update: Last known to be driving a Black 2014 Toyota Sienna minivan TN tags, black tinted windows, blacked out trim on the door handles, grill and emblems"

Please link when you start a thread for Shena and I'll post anything else I find there. Thanks!

Hi.. I've been on websleuths for years, but haven't interacted much until now. This case is local to me - I saw where someone posted about the second missing girl (Shena) .. well now, there are three (all within a couple weeks of each other). I dont believe we have had any MSM about the second or third girl yet, but I'll keep my eyes out. People (women) are starting to panic, especially since info about the third girl (Steph) has been circulating. Here is the flyer going around FB:

View attachment 101812

Thank you so much! I was just coming to post this. I'm convinced we have at LEAST one serial killer. :(

I can't find any news stories for Shena Hebert yet. I did find a post from her sister-in-law on what looks like a LE fb (I'm not sure if it's official or a community page though):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/incidentfeed/

This info was posted with her picture on Sept 20:
"My sister-in-law is missing, Shena Hebert. No one has had contact with her in almost three days. Last seen in Hopkinsville Kentucky 16 September 2016. She grew up in Sonora.

Update: Last known to be driving a Black 2014 Toyota Sienna minivan TN tags, black tinted windows, blacked out trim on the door handles, grill and emblems"

Please link when you start a thread for Shena and I'll post anything else I find there. Thanks!

Thanks G! I'll see if I can round up a MSN article on her. I need that to start a thread.

attachment.php

I can't find anything about Steph Colburn. We need a media or LE source to start a thread for her. Please post when you see something official. Thanks!

Mods, I do have to have a MSN link to start a thread, correct?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rich Panda
Back