KY KY - Shively, WhtFem 20-40, UP74, distinctive narrow nose, Jul'05

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, okay. I wasn’t sure which one your were referring to.
2 New Missing Person Exclusions...
This is a list of missing people who have been compared to this Jane Doe and been ruled out as being a match, meaning none of the names seen here are this decedent.

The list can be found on NamUs but you must register an account in order to view it. If I understand correctly anyone in the United States (or with a US address) can register. Hopefully someone can better explain it than I can!

Here is the link to this Jane Doe’s NamUs...

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

New exclusion added within the last week or so...bringing the total to 92 (including a few duplicates) good to see activity on these cases!

MP8058 Mary Pike 04/01/1994 Clark NV

I looked back through all pages and the timeouts and don’t see Vikki Vukelich missing from IL since 1991 mentioned. She falls within the broad PMI (the r/o list includes other cases from ‘91), and is the right height and weight. Hair was ‘blonde’ according to police but looking at her photo I think it was dyed and the natural color was more brown. It was the narrow nose that got me. Not a short distance between missing/found locations - 290mi but looks a straight run down I65-S. Believed to have been killed by her husband who did not cooperate with LE. Lots of photos on the CP link.
https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/7270/attachments?nav
upload_2020-3-2_21-53-23.jpeg

Vikki L. Vukelich – The Charley Project

I looked back through all pages and the timeouts and don’t see Vikki Vukelich missing from IL since 1991 mentioned. She falls within the broad PMI (the r/o list includes other cases from ‘91), and is the right height and weight. Hair was ‘blonde’ according to police but looking at her photo I think it was dyed and the natural color was more brown. It was the narrow nose that got me. Not a short distance between missing/found locations - 290mi but looks a straight run down I65-S. Believed to have been killed by her husband who did not cooperate with LE. Lots of photos on the CP link.
View attachment 235712

Vikki L. Vukelich – The Charley Project
Very strong resemblance! And I think the circumstances fit. Her husbands sounds like a real piece of work, and certainly capable and willing to make the drive to dispose of her body. It’s a good possibility in my opinion!

Attachments

• 1641CAA7-4FB7-4F17-B4DC-769F8E7A84CB.jpeg
    1641CAA7-4FB7-4F17-B4DC-769F8E7A84CB.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 11
This missing person’s nose it what caught my attention, but I think the circumstances could fit...

Pamela Gay Jones
9192935C-2825-4284-9476-1FA0198012BC.jpeg

Pamela left, UID right
November 1993 (July 2005; PMI 2-15 yrs)
Mesa, Arizona (Shively, Kentucky)
39 years old (20-40)
5’2”, 140 lbs (5’2” - 5’4”, unknown)
Brown hair & eyes (brown, unknown)
Per The Charley Project
Details of Disappearance
Jones was last seen in Mesa, Arizona at 2:00 a.m. on November 3, 1993. She went to Tempe, Arizona to pick her husband up at work.

Jones's husband stated they got into an argument after her arrival and continued to argue as she drove their white Yugo. Eventually she got out of the car at Usery Pass and McKellips Road in Mesa and walked away into the desert. Her husband drove home alone.

Jones has never been heard from again. At the time of her disappearance, she was in college training to be a surgical technician, and she was only a month away from graduation.

Although it's possible she left voluntarily, investigators believe Jones probably met with foul play and her husband is the primary suspect in her disappearance. However, he was never charged in her case and he died in 2012.

Submitted Vikki and got the standard auto-response....

Moving along, what about Elaine Johnson missing from OH since 1990 so at the earlier end of possible PMI and 350mi away? Has a very narrow nose (plastic surgery on nose and breasts - doesn’t say what type of surgery - but perhaps unlikely to be seen on our UID

upload_2020-3-5_21-15-21.jpeg
upload_2020-3-5_21-16-25.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-5_21-14-55.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-5_21-14-55.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 4
Submitted Vikki and got the standard auto-response....

Moving along, what about Elaine Johnson missing from OH since 1990 so at the earlier end of possible PMI and 350mi away? Has a very narrow nose (plastic surgery on nose and breasts - doesn’t say what type of surgery - but perhaps unlikely to be seen on our UID

View attachment 236459
View attachment 236460
I never really understood what a "distinctive narrow nose" was until this case; I also didn't realize how many people had them until I began searching for a possible match to our girl! Elaine definitely has a narrow nose. The height difference gives me pause, and I wonder about the surgeries. Especially the "plastic surgery on her breasts". Does that mean implants, or something else? Even if she did get implants though, I'm not sure they'd have necessarily been located with the remains, ya know? Considering the PMI, implants could have been long gone by the time she was found. Regardless, I say she's worth submitting!

I never really understood what a "distinctive narrow nose" was until this case; I also didn't realize how many people had them until I began searching for a possible match to our girl! Elaine definitely has a narrow nose. The height difference gives me pause, and I wonder about the surgeries. Especially the "plastic surgery on her breasts". Does that mean implants, or something else? Even if she did get implants though, I'm not sure they'd have necessarily been located with the remains, ya know? Considering the PMI, implants could have been long gone by the time she was found. Regardless, I say she's worth submitting!

I'm not sure but in reference of another case Lake pontchartrain Jane Doe, they would be able to detect plastic surgery at least they could make the suggestion....but not 100 % sure.

..... The height difference gives me pause, and I wonder about the surgeries. Especially the "plastic surgery on her breasts". Does that mean implants, or something else? Even if she did get implants though, I'm not sure they'd have necessarily been located with the remains, ya know?

As a relatively well endowed lady, I was actually thinking of reduction surgery which leaves significant scarring but wouldn’t have been visible on this UID given the PMI. I wish Namus/LE were not quite so coy back then!

But yes, the height gave me pause....

530UFKY1.jpg

Maybe Lisa Ann Pierce - based simply on the slender nose. She was last seen in 2000, age 27.

Lisa Ann Pierce – The Charley Project

lisa_ann_pierce_2.jpg
pierce_lisa_ap.jpg
lisa_ann_pierce_1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! That is a very strong resemblance.

A quick look at ancestry makes me want to think Lisa Ann was a student at Auburn University in the 90s but I could be wrong. And, even if I'm correct, I'm not sure it's helpful. Maybe someone else will have better luck in finding additional info. Also, I didn't even check Lisa Ann's Namus profile to see if there's DNA available for testing.

I'm still looking into Lisa Ann Pierce. I don't think a thread has been started for her.

Apparently, she had three children at the time of her disappearance - and they are looking for her - per the link below:

Born 1990-1999 Alabama GS Adoption Registry

ETA:
I saw this info but haven't verified.

Lisa Ann Pierce was last seen on November 6, 2000 in Mobile, Alabama at 12:35pm.
She is 5'3, 93lbs with shoulder length brown hair and bangs that cover her forehead, she has hazel eyes, crooked front teeth, and a tattoo on her right ankle of the letters RS.
Circumstances surrounding her disappearance are unclear and she has not been seen or heard from.
She was born in 1973 in St. Tammany Parish, Bogalusa, Louisiana as Lisa Ann Humphrey and may be using this last name now.

If you have any information about her whereabouts, please contact Detective Sgt, Erika Stuart at 251-208-1826.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000
Back