DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the defense is going to put on a case

Next states witness, Detective Anthony Wilder, LPD Homicide Unit

xc2kvl.png

Yes, since they have already called two witnesses out of turn

Ha, ha! What I find interesting is why he refuses to testify? And the prosecution had to know this was going to happen? Why call? Just to bust bxxxs?

Howdy all.... Computer problems this morning. I missed so much...GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Good morning trial watchers.
Ocean, I question that JG has the capacity to love. He is often described as a sicko, but I see him as just plain mean. Beyond psychopathy. He is cold & self-serving & I wonder if his motivation for wanting the child was not what we think of as love but because of his ownership, his entitlement. His kid. His mini-me.

What a cast of characters! If this was a book, I couldn't have gotten through the first chapter.... too unbelievable.

I tend to agree with this. I believe this is a common attitude among narcissists and sociopaths. The only thing more perfect that the narcissist himself is his offspring. I also think this may be why he was so upset about the abortion(s).

Lunch break.

So anybody else see that wooden pole thingie on the floor of the van? That witness said they didn't take as possible evidence? But they took a samurai sword? What is a samurai sword doing in the back of a car?

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 1m

#JoshYoung trial taking lunch break early today. Reconvening at 1 pm. @WLKY

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 2m

Jury question: Van searched for Young's fingerprints? No. He had been in van other times.
Fiber, hair collected? No.
Lunch break

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 20s

OPINION: I honestly believe the amount of ppl intimidated by #JoshGouker is exhibited in the inconsistencies of the stories told

Can I get a little more background on Amanda and big Josh?

Was Amanda with Big Josh before he went to prison? And did she wait for him while he was in prison?

What about the abortion(s)? Was this before or after Big Josh went to prison? With Amanda working at McDonalds and supporting a family by herself, I wonder where she got the $$$ to have an abortion? It usually runs $400 - $500 which is more than a week's salary to someone making $10/hour.

Lunch break.

So anybody else see that wooden pole thingie on the floor of the van? That witness said they didn't take as possible evidence? But they took a samurai sword? What is a samurai sword doing in the back of a car?

You never know when a masked ninja is going to jump out and you need your samurai sword...Just ask Jodi Arias :rockon:

Thank you so much Tiger, oh and Youtube.... Luv Luv Luv

Where is this trial being covered live. I need a link please. Thanks so much.

Lunch break.

Did this witness testify that the sword was in a car? (missed that part due to phone call) I am recalling the evidence tech testified it was in the garage? Anyone else recall that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot