Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 35s

#JoshYoung said it was "false" that he was in same home when Trey showered and got dressed night of murder.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 22s

#JoshYoung told Russ that his dad, Josh Gouker, was with Trey's mom all night.

First interview with Morrony, second interview with Russ.....now a third interview!

A Video interview....hard to hear....Defendant has on a white t-shirt and a red baseball hat turned around backwards!

Prosecution playing with audio settings and I completely lost the feed.....the stripes and loud buzz is going on......

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 54s

Prosecution playing a third interview of #JoshYoung. Sound not working.

First interview with Morrony, second interview with Russ.....now a third interview!

A Video interview....hard to hear....Defendant has on a white t-shirt and a red baseball hat turned around backwards!

Prosecution playing with audio settings and I completely lost the feed.....the stripes and loud buzz is going on......

Oh yes, this is the vid that someone kindly put up the youtube link for earlier in this forum....I couldnt even hear it on youtube. You would think they would KNOW its almost impossible to hear B4 playing it in live court?

I could not get WAB to refresh....it went to internet explorer cannot find the page....so I went to WLKY and it is working now. The prosecution is waiting for a different laptop....chatting it up in the courtroom....Is the jury still in there?

I could not get WAB to refresh....it went to internet explorer cannot find the page....so I went to WLKY and it is working now. The prosecution is waiting for a different laptop....chatting it up in the courtroom....Is the jury still in there?

No they arent

Did you catch the little sister's testimony this morning? She testified that JG was never playing video games on the couch and she was sleeping there the entire night. There goes one of his stories. The one about Trey eating his plate of food and using his lighter. I think the abortion story came in after this story didn't work. JMO

I think Gouker didn't do this either. Timestamp from Circle K was 1:12 a.m. or something like that. I think Trey was already dead.

I really think that Trey snuck out to call his Dad, after seeing his Mom having sex on the porch and saw Gouker smoking pot. We know from the ME that Trey did not smoke pot that night, so there goes that theory too.

I missed the sister's testimony and a lot of this morning. I'm going to have to go back and listen when it's posted on Youtube

I missed the sister's testimony and a lot of this morning. I'm going to have to go back and listen when it's posted on Youtube

It is posted in this thread already....I watched part of it over the lunch break. Tiger posted the links!

Oh yes, this is the vid that someone kindly put up the youtube link for earlier in this forum....I couldnt even hear it on youtube. You would think they would KNOW its almost impossible to hear B4 playing it in live court?

Quit asking those tough questions! lol

I just heard windows sign on music. We are in for a treat!!!

Holy cow, went into the kitchen for a minute and thought the hallway smoke detector went off, came running down the hall to find it was the feed siren, I thought they were done for the day.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 12s

Still can't get the sound loud enough for jury to hear #JoshYoung interview. "I don't know what else to do at this point," judge says

Jury out.

Hey we got sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members