Kyron Horman Case Review #1: Thread #2: LE Press Conference & Release: June 6 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Case Review Reference Links - Terri's Facebook postings on June 5

I'm typing this up from the screenshots in the video:

Please don't listen to the news. It is inaccurate. We will give details as soon as we can. Thank you all for your well wishes. There are a lot of people looking.

Saturday June 5, 2010 at 10:16am

K**** has been hugged by lots of people both in person and via the Internet. She keeps going in Kyron's room, sitting on his bed, and reading his books.

Saturday June 5, 2010 at 10:21pm

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-v...eeping-in-touch-by-social-media-95822609.html

So what do you reckon that Terri thought inaccurate about the reporting?

There wasn't that much of news to begin with on the 5th, just the search stuff.

So what do you reckon that Terri thought inaccurate about the reporting?

There wasn't that much of news to begin with on the 5th, just the search stuff.

Didn't Gates offer a correction of info at the June 5 presser? Something about Kyron riding the bus.

The info we reviewed, in the times for the science fair and school starting and all that stuff is all over the place.

Off the top of my head. I'd have to go through and specifically look for conflicts in info reported. I'm too lazy. :sleep:

OT...but I never have understood the significance placed on the talent show...obviously Kyron was supposed to have other places that day as well, such as lunch, in class, etc. and he wasn't, so why would the talent show be a flag for anyone? He had already been marked absent hours earlier.

IMO The significance of the talent show is not about Kyron not being there per se but rather that Terri being the one that went to Kyrons school events(and I'll definitely give Terri kudos for that, from all appearances it most certainly looks as if she is the parent that consistently attended ALL OF THESE EVENTS for Kyron). So with that said according to a mom whose son was to be performing with Kyron in the talent show we know for certain he was to have been there and also has been confirmed that this was an event that parents attended(as early on some were speculating that it was for the students ONLY) knowing all of that just mentioned I believe what ppl are finding strange is that if Terri had nothing to do with Kyrons disappearance and believed that he was still safely at school then why would she have not come to the school at 1 to be there for kyrons performance in the show possibly videoing it as it seemed she regularly did for all of kyrons class presentations, school programs,etc.
That is what ppl are questioning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If monitoring the door means that there is a secretary or some such person sitting in their office doing their job on the phone and on the computer where they could see the door in case they occasionally glanced in that direction it doesn't mean zip to me.

In my experience with school events like this one, parent volunteers would be at the entrances to the event. Although I will say that when I chaperoned, I did sometimes see people I didn't really know... This was a school a lot like Skyline. Usually the PTA coordinates the volunteers....IMO

All JMO

IMO The significance of the talent show is not about Kyron not being there per se but rather that Terri being the one that went to Kyrons school events(and I'll definitely give Terri kudos for that, from all appearances it most certainly looks as if she is the parent that consistently attended ALL OF THESE EVENTS for Kyron). So with that said according to a mom whose son was to be performing with Kyron in the talent show we know for certain he was to have been there and also has been confirmed that this was an event that parents attended(as early on some were speculating that it was for the students ONLY) knowing all of that just mentioned I believe what ppl are finding strange is that if Terri had nothing to do with Kyrons disappearance and believed that he was still safely at school then why would she have not come to the school at 1 to be there for kyrons performance in the show possibly videoing it as it seemed she regularly did for all of kyrons class presentations, school programs,etc.
That is what ppl are questioning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We know that one of the children's parents said that Kyron was supposed to be in the talent show together with her son. I'm curious, I've never heard what it was he was going to do in the talent show. Has anyone heard? It would be interesting to know, but further than that, I'm really surprised a reporter hasn't brought that up, WHICH makes me wonder if maybe he really wasn't signed up for the talent show and that comment was an honest mistake?

ETA: And also KH & DY knew nothing about him being signed up in the ts either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back