Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I have read about a friendship, that seems to me to be strange, and why? What does one need immunity from? This case has been going nowhere for 5 years. Usually friends back away on something like this, but she moved in to be right in the middle of it? It makes me wonder why, because statements from others made them sound more distant in their relationship, and not real close. I want to know how the family came to know this landscaper did they get a recomendation?

Another point is when it comes to jobs like landscaping, often you don't know where the job/company is going to send you each day, and sometimes it rains so things get adjusted. Seems kind of hard to make a plan for a specific day, not impossible, but also not reliable, if your plan involves enlisting help.

Body language and facial expressions convinced you? Glad you're not on the jury/ defense atty team/ KINOT

If I recall right TH was adopted. Ive asked this before but does anyone know anything about her bio mom. I guess I'm asking because sometimes cray cray doesn't fall too far from the tree..Just wondering what the back story is and could it explain anything. I have a friend whose mother was a drug addict and put her up for adoption, the mother od'd on drugs and died while my friend was very young. My friend grew up and unfortunately got addicted to drugs and ended up in prison. She was not even raised by her bio mom, so some things seem to be predisposed via genes or something JMO. Maybe we can't or don't know anything about it Im not asking it to be sluethed just if anyone has heard anything in regard to this.

Please remember we do not allow personal attacks or personal snarkiness on Websleuths.

Thank You,
Tricia

Just a few interesting topics about friends and criminals returning the crime scenes. Often we tend to think we know our friends, but sometimes we are shocked in the end.
I just find it too hard to believe someone could manage to find a partner in any horrific type of child crime, which is why I am just hoping some day they will find Kyron alive, and well. I am hoping someone saw the danger (intent) he was in and took it upon themselves to place Kyron in a safe environment whoever that may be, and that was their only real intent. A 7 year old boy is just too vulnerable and unable to protect himself, I am praying to God that as he gets older we will hear from him again, but that might not happen till he is much older. I am worried that if he was placed in a safe home he would have bonded with that family over the years and that it would be hard for him to understand from a mental perspective. He would have developed a bond and love to the people who took him in and kept him safe, and he would want to protect them in return.

I also find LE's long silence to be strange. I am not sure they would need to, or legally be able to tell the public anything if they did somewhat resolve anything for the safety of a child, if telling the public anything could put a child in further danger.

http://miamistudent.net/?p=17004363

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-criminals-always-return-to-the-scene-of-the-crime

I followed this case for years, until the focus shifted away from Kyron to the adults in his life and the divorce between his father and stepmother.
Has Kyron's teacher spoken publicly about what happened that morning yet? Or has she been silent all this time?

I followed this case for years, until the focus shifted away from Kyron to the adults in his life and the divorce between his father and stepmother.
Has Kyron's teacher spoken publicly about what happened that morning yet? Or has she been silent all this time?

A teacher is legally bound to keep any information confidential. The teacher likely spoke freely with law enforcement & court officials, otherwise must keep what she knows about Kyron private.

We may eventually hear her side....

:seeya:

In the very beginning, like day 2, there were remarks by the teacher's husband in the Oregon news comments section. I read them myself. They were promptly removed.

I do not know if anyone kept a screen shot of them.

In the very beginning, like day 2, there were remarks by the teacher's husband in the Oregon news comments section. I read them myself. They were promptly removed.

I do not know if anyone kept a screen shot of them.

I remember those. They pretty much said Terri was lying about everything.

Someone who is claiming to be related to ds commented on fb that ds said You can indict a ham sandwich, which is interesting because the saying goes back to a judge who said it years ago, and the back story is interesting. You should read about the trouble he got into. Makes me wonder if it could be something similar? hidden message in her words? if they were hers.

:bump:

so... nothing happening in this poor little boy's disappearance... I, too, have followed this case from the beginning. What happened to our poster that had some "inner" tuition on this case - sorry, getting a bit old, and don't remember her name!

TIA! :wave:

Has the classroom helper that was in charge of leading the group Kyron was supposed to be in to tour the science fair projects ever speak out? This is a yes or no question. I do no care for any hypothesis or explanation why they may not have, like confidentiality or a gag order, etc. I just want to know if it this person ever made a public statement about what happened that day, thank you.

Now that Terri is in CA, does she see her daughter?

Now that Terri is in CA, does she see her daughter?
From what I understand, she has never made any attempts to fulfill her requirements to reunite with her daughter. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member