Kyron Horman's general discussion thread for 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time being able to see anything on this site and I saw this thread. I followed the Kyron case for a long time and prayed and hoped he would be found alive of course. I was wondering if anyone knows any new developments in the case? Sorry if I'm posting on an old thread. Still figuring this out and not able to see the 2 cases I originally came here to see.

:seeya: Hello !

:welcome:

I bet she's trying to leave the area and establish herself elsewhere. In a way, I don't blame her. Life has to go on, and as things stand now, they've been completely static for her.

If she's innocent, I hope this helps her. Claire Sullivan, at least, is fairly common and will help her blend in a bit.

If she's guilty, like SurfieTX, I hope she's been dumb enough to post things online with that name.

Where would she get the cash to move? Moving is really expensive.

Apartment-where i live, first and last month's rent.

Job?

That is why I think she has a SO

Where would she get the cash to move? Moving is really expensive.

Apartment-where i live, first and last month's rent.

Job?

That is why I think she has a SO

BBM: Whom she found on-line, no doubt. There has to be traces of her with this new name on dating sites or something. A lot of people in other states have never heard of Kyron and most experienced on-line daters will Google the name of a person first to see what comes up. She HAD to be using a different name.

When I first saw this I was wondering (surprised) that she didn't just find some poor slub to marry her- easy way to change her last name. Why does she need to change the whole thing? Terry is pretty common and I forget if it was short for Theresa or something. Also, if she picks that name, now, any google searches will bring up the new name and the old name from this article, right? So won't that kind of throw a little monkey wrench into it?

I really think she is moving.

There is the whole US who doesn't even know or care about her.

My guess is she is going to California

What about her reunification with Kiara? Do you think after four years she would give up on having contact with her?

Yes, she could be moving, and Yes, there are many out there who are not familiar with TH and Kyron's case.

BUT no matter where she goes, she will always have this "black cloud hanging over head" until Kyron is found, and/or it is proven that someone else besides TH did it ...

JMO but I do not see this happening any time soon ...

:moo:

What about her reunification with Kiara? Do you think after four years she would give up on having contact with her?

Yes.

Why would she change her name if she wasn't planning on moving? What could it possibly gain her to have a different name where she lives?

She is going.

As far as Kiara, the visitation was supervised. She did not to a complete eval.

Probably lost interest

:seeya: Morning,

Okay ... I was very curious and was able to check FB.

So far, found a "Where is Kyron, Claire Stella Sullivan" page ...

I don't want to violate the TOS here ... so I hope that this is okay to post.

:moo: Very interesting ...

Like a Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
A Street Car Named Desire STELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:facepalm:

Like a Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
A Street Car Named Desire STELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:facepalm:

:seeya:

BBM: I was thinking of that yesterday because they have a Stelllllaaaaaaaaa Shouting Contest down here at the Tennessee Williams Festival ...

:floorlaugh:

Wondering if she liked or related to anything in those shows....

:seeya: Knox,

Do you think there is a meaning to that name -- KWIM ? Or are you surprised that she is doing this ?

TIA !

I think it is related to either her name prior to adoption, or her birth family.

YES I am surprised. Name change and move on down the road to a whole new life, WTH?! Wonder what Desiree thinks about this?

:seeya: Morning,

Okay ... I was very curious and was able to check FB.

So far, found a "Where is Kyron, Claire Stella Sullivan" page ...

I don't want to violate the TOS here ... so I hope that this is okay to post.

:moo: Very interesting ...

You need to link it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads