Kyron Horman's general discussion thread for 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did look at that page. Inflammatory, accusatory, unpleasant. However, a future beau savvy enough to Google CSS....

She can run, but she cant hide.
Unwittingly, she has drawn even more attention to the suspicion that surrounds her.

When you arrest someone, you can only hold them so long, and then only have a certain amount of time to proceed with trial after filing charges.

So while you don't need much to arrest, all it really does it put them on the defensive unless there's some reason they could be held without bail, which would be unlikely on little info. If you don't act on those charges, they will be dropped. Or if you can't show probable cause to move forward, they will be dropped. Then, even if somehow you later revive them, it looks bad publicly - gives the defendant an argument you railroaded them or are incompetent. It makes much more sense to let them live and watch them, waiting for more info. If they haven't been officially in trouble yet, they are probably much more willing to let things slip or try and cast suspicion off of them, instead of directing their focus to their attorney. They are out in society talking to people. If they are guilty, usually the information will eventually come forward. Then you are confident you can go to trial and win, or at least plea bargain.

I would agree, though, based on my understanding of the case, that the evidence of the plot against her husband was probably not that strong. Maybe they still want to use it as a bargaining chip, but I think if it had been a slam dunk, they would have gone for it and hoped she talked to someone in jail. Maybe, however, they were afraid that if she went to jail, she would know she didn't ever want to go back, and the chance of her saying anything would be slim to none. This is all assuming she knows what happened to Kyron, which obviously still has not been established. I know she is highly suspicious, but I will say I'm shocked nothing has surfaced by now if she was involved. I will feel terrible if it turns out she actually wasn't.

So, according to one of the posts on the new FB page, Claire Sullivan is a character in a book BURN, who is accused of killing her husband and daughters in a fire. According to the review, it delves into child trafficking...

http://www.denverpost.com/books/ci_15688502

From the review from the Denver post, linked above:

Claire had fled Seattle after being blamed for an act of arson that claimed her family's lives. But before she left Seattle, Claire had found evidence that her daughters might still be alive — and part of an elaborate human- trafficking scheme — and that her dead husband may have been involved, directly or indirectly, in their kidnapping.

So, according to one of the posts on the new FB page, Claire Sullivan is a character in a book BURN, who is accused of killing her husband and daughters in a fire. According to the review, it delves into child trafficking...

Claire had fled Seattle after being blamed for an act of arson that claimed her family's lives. But before she left Seattle, Claire had found evidence that her daughters might still be alive — and part of an elaborate human- trafficking scheme — and that her dead husband may have been involved, directly or indirectly, in their kidnapping.

Sneaky. Accusing her husband of disappearing Kyron with her new name. Wow, she has sunk to a new low.

I am confused? Are we allowed to discuss that FB page (new name but same page?) because kimster is shaking her finger just above?

BBM: Whoa ... interesting !

Would just luv to see all the computer searches in TH's -- oh wait -- CSS's computer !

:moo:

:seeya: And thanks for this good catch, nosysw !

Interesting.

Does anyone remember a report of someone who saw a child who allegedly looked like Kyron in a truck in another part of the state or maybe in Washington a few days after his disappearance? I believe the gentleman who reported this said he almost hit the truck. I can't find it in news articles.

Does anyone remember a report of someone who saw a child who allegedly looked like Kyron in a truck in another part of the state or maybe in Washington a few days after his disappearance? I believe the gentleman who reported this said he almost hit the truck. I can't find it in news articles.

I thought there was a potential sighting very shortly after he disappeared in California that got some media attention, but was ruled out. Can't remember if there was a truck involved, but I'm pretty sure it was in California - maybe that will help you google?

I thought there was a potential sighting very shortly after he disappeared in California that got some media attention, but was ruled out. Can't remember if there was a truck involved, but I'm pretty sure it was in California - maybe that will help you google?

Yes..I found that one (thanks to you). That was in Yreka at a Walmart. I believe the one I'm thinking about involved a near truck accident and a gray truck.
Probably ruled out, too.

I really think she is moving.

There is the whole US who doesn't even know or care about her.

My guess is she is going to California

We don't want her. Regardless of her new name Claire Stella Sullivan.

From the Oregonian:

Terri Moulton Horman, the stepmom of missing Kyron Horman, is scheduled to go to court next month to ask a judge to change her name.

A hearing is scheduled in Douglas County Circuit Court at 10 a.m. on Aug. 4, according to court records.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/...ri_moulton_horman_petitions.html#incart_river

:seeya: Morning Y'all !

I don't like to bump my own post ... but just thought I would bring this forward as a reminder that the name change hearing is on Monday.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens.

:moo:

:bump: This bump is for Kyron !

:please: for Kyron and that he will be found !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895