Kyron Horman's general discussion thread for 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to think DD was going to break and spill the beans. But I have kind of lost faith in that lately. :sigh:

I used to think DD was going to break and spill the beans. But I have kind of lost faith in that lately. :sigh:

Does anyone know what she is up to these days? Perhaps she has attempted to change her name too like her doppleganger buddy?
Maybe she is Shannon Magillacuddhy or some such?

kyron-horman-2009.jpg

Kyron Horman in a photo taken around 2009 (KOIN 6 News, file)

Does anyone remember a report of someone who saw a child who allegedly looked like Kyron in a truck in another part of the state or maybe in Washington a few days after his disappearance? I believe the gentleman who reported this said he almost hit the truck. I can't find it in news articles.
Yes, that was a trucker driving on Hwy 26, the truck that he saw the child in turned in front of him onto Salmonberry Rd.

I will look for the article.

Also I guess I can say this after all this time (if I haven't before) but I heard the SAR teams and at least one K9 (on my scanner) out searching that area very early on.

ETA
Found article in a cached Web page, these old articles are getting harder to find!

**snip**
David Vaughan, a truck driver who was driving down Highway 26 on Saturday afternoon, claims to have seen a child resembling Kyron Horman. Vaughan told authorities he was driving down Salmon Berry Road in western Washington County when a pickup truck suddenly turned in front of him. In an effort to avoid a collision the black or grey truck, Vaughan slammed his breaks.

The truck driver recalled seeing a boy in the front seat who looked like Kyron Horman. He described the boy looking startled and said, "I saw this young boy looking out the window at me (with) a startled look on his face and that was it until I got home that evening. My wife and I were talking and we saw this come on the news, and it flashed that this looked very familiar to me -- a very distinctive young man and I thought it was worth making a call."

Vaughan said an FBI agent called him back Monday regarding the tip he gave. Nothing more has been reported on this, but it's one of 1,200 tips ongoing in the search for missing Kyron Horman.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...horman-6189326.html+&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

@KyleIboshi: Group helping to #findkyron arrive at Douglas Co. Courthouse for Terri Horman's hearing on name change http://twitter.com/KyleIboshi/status/496331232804753408/photo/1

How is this helping? I cannot see, if she did have a part in his disappearance, how protesting a legal name change would accomplish anything in this case.

I understand she looks guilty. But the protesting, the media statements, the intense scrutiny on TH - it's done nothing to help find Kyron. My opinion only, but I'd much rather these people be out conducting a search for evidence. I feel like that would be a far better use of their time than dogging TH.

How is this helping? I cannot see, if she did have a part in his disappearance, how protesting a legal name change would accomplish anything in this case.

I understand she looks guilty. But the protesting, the media statements, the intense scrutiny on TH - it's done nothing to help find Kyron. My opinion only, but I'd much rather these people be out conducting a search for evidence. I feel like that would be a far better use of their time than dogging TH.

Me too. JMO people (the public) think they need to persecute a woman who has not been charged with anything. I don't get it myself but some people think this way.

From Twitter: https://twitter.com/KyleIboshi

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi · 19s

Judge heard from four women before rejecting Terri Horman's request for a name change. They blamed her for her step-son's disappearance.

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi · 30m

Terri Horman testified under oath during name change hearing. Answered questions about background, work, etc

Kyle Iboshi @KyleIboshi · 33m

Breaking: Judge denies Terri Horman's request for a name change

https://twitter.com/KyleIboshi

Kyle Iboshi is an Emmy-award winning journalist with KGW, the NBC affiliate in Portland, Oregon.

:seeya: Just making a note of this reporter for reference.

:great: And I am very happy he covered the hearing !

I can't wait to use this smiley too! :great:

:denied: :denied: :denied:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members