Kyron's Fate ***POLL***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you think is the most likely scenario for Kyron's disappearance?

• Kyron had a fatal accident or other health issue that is being covered up

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Kyron was murdered by Terri or an accomplice and his body has been hidden

Votes: 173 62.9%
  • Kyron was abducted by Terri and/or an accomplice and his whereabouts are unknown

Votes: 36 13.1%
  • Kyron was abducted from Skyline by a stranger, later killed, and his body hidden

Votes: 19 6.9%
  • Kyron left Skyline willingly with Terri and is being held at a secret location

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Kyron was sold to a family who wanted a son

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Kyron was sold in exchange for drugs and/or sexual purposes

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Kyron wandered away from Skyline School by himself and met with foul play

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Kyron's disappearance is related to a family custody issue

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 22 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wasn't this something Desiree said? Not sure where she got that...

"Why won't you say anything? This little boy has been missing a long time" said a reporter to DeDe Spicher. Spicher didn't answer her.

Desiree Young, mother of missing 7 year old Kyron Horman, and Kaine Horman, father of Kyron, have alleged that DeDe Spicher encouraged Terri Horman to hold her silence regarding the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Both parents have alleged that DeDe Spicher sent text messages to friends discouraging them from cooperating with police."

http://***************************/2010/07/dede-spicher.html

"Why won't you say anything? This little boy has been missing a long time" said a reporter to DeDe Spicher. Spicher didn't answer her.

Desiree Young, mother of missing 7 year old Kyron Horman, and Kaine Horman, father of Kyron, have alleged that DeDe Spicher encouraged Terri Horman to hold her silence regarding the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Both parents have alleged that DeDe Spicher sent text messages to friends discouraging them from cooperating with police."

http://***************************/2010/07/dede-spicher.html

I remember this, but wonder how they would know this? I guess some of the other friends may have told them? I don't think LE ever really said anything like this.

I've said this several times.....Kaine took their daughter and left and she was slapped with a botched sting and an RO. She didn't have any time to do Mich more than get an attorney. Now she is following his advice. IF this supposition is based anywhere near the truth, I can only imagine what having her child not in her arms is doing to her.

I know Debs, I can understand the way you feel as you stated, but remember this initially came from LE...told to Kaine! I think it is vital to remember the order here. I can't even imagine what he went through hearing what he did. He took action, moved out & got a lawyer and followed his advice. Terri did the same thing and she got herself the best! No worries here that Terri's rights are being violated; she is being well represented.

I know Debs, I can understand the way you feel as you stated, but remember this initially came from LE...told to Kaine! I think it is vital to remember the order here. I can't even imagine what he went through hearing what he did. He took action, moved out & got a lawyer and followed his advice. Terri did the same thing and she got herself the best! No worries here that Terri's rights are being violated; she is being well represented.

Then I imagine we should remember that LE told Kaine's attorney, who then took that information and put it into an RO, and in fact, that information is all stated in speculative terms. "I have reason to believe...." "I believe she has something to do with....."

Then I imagine we should remember that LE told Kaine's attorney, who then took that information and put it into an RO, and in fact, that information is all stated in speculative terms. "I have reason to believe...." "I believe she has something to do with....."

Exactly...you got it; legal speak (CYA as always)...they all do it.

I know but Haleigh was throw into a river that is infested with crabs, and fish that would make a body disappear in a shot time. We also have the gators, even though it was February they could have still done some damage. The St. John River flows fast and even if a small body was weighted down, the crabs destroy most of it. I don't know much about the water ways in OR, or the surrounding area, but here is FL it is easy to dig because the soil is mostly sand. I don't know if it is a good sign or a bad sign, I just hope he is alive and someone has him under the understanding they are giving him a proper home. I don't think KH ever hurt his kids, but TH may have used that as a rouse to get someone to take him. I still can't for the life of me think of why she would do that, but you never know.

The Columbia River, which flows by Portland is quite a huge river (4th largest in U.S.) -- ocean freighters can go up it to Portland. I know that near Astoria it is so swift that it's the most dangerous river to navigate in the world or something like that. It also drops a bunch of silt and is affected by tides and I would think it probably has tons of crabs in it. (But I could be wrong.) Anyway, it's quite a force, but I don't know if that would make it easier to find a body put into it or harder. Maybe locals would know what happens to bodies placed in it.

I remember this, but wonder how they would know this? I guess some of the other friends may have told them? I don't think LE ever really said anything like this.

That's a really good point. It's also a very good point you all have been making that so much of what we 'know' comes from DY and KH. I'll assume they saw texts that DDS was writing TH (probably KH before he gave TH the boot saw them) that said 'don't talk to anyone! keep quiet!' but why on earth would this kind of quiet, unsuspecting woman give such advice...?

And why in the world can't we get a sketch of the 'alleged' second person in the truck, unless they think fo' sho' it was DDS and therefore don't need to throw a wider net to find this guy/gal? It's all so crazy because like many of you, I think TH is about as smart as a box of rocks, yet look what she's pulled off so far.

I'm still hoping he was handed off to someone - and is adapting to his new life but wants to come home...poor little dude!

I was just thinking about the container in the water theory.. It is a good theory but it can't be watertight or it would float.. He disn't weigh enough to sink it.
Holes would have had to be made in it for it to sink.

MOO

Or the container would have to be filled with water after his body had been placed in it, before it was sealed up. Maybe add a couple pounds of weights to make sure that it maintained negative buoyancy.

My biggest fear is that if Kyron was handed off to someone, it might have been for child *advertiser censored*. I'd rather have my child dead than have to live that kind of life.

...snip
And why in the world can't we get a sketch of the 'alleged' second person in the truck, unless they think fo' sho' it was DDS and therefore don't need to throw a wider net to find this guy/gal?...snip

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101040699.html

Investigators have learned they have reason to believe it may not have been DeDe Spicher, the friend of Kyron Horman’s stepmother Terri Moulton Horman, who was seen in a truck the morning Kyron disappeared.

Investigators have learned they have reason to believe it may not have been DeDe Spicher, the friend of Kyron Horman’s stepmother Terri Moulton Horman, who was seen in a truck the morning Kyron disappeared.

For me, the major problem I see is that more and more accomplices seem to be needed to make it fit with DH being the guilty party. It's unlikely on a couple of fronts. One is that people talk, and the other is that the federal agencies involved would have found out very early on exactly who any cohorts of the principals were/are.

All JMO

For me, the major problem I see is that more and more accomplices seem to be needed to make it fit with DH being the guilty party. It's unlikely on a couple of fronts. One is that people talk, and the other is that the federal agencies involved would have found out very early on exactly who any cohorts of the principals were/are.

All JMO

Wait, I'm confused. Who is DH?

Hmmm strange.

There they go again.

"who was seen in A truck":waitasec:

So why havent police put out a description on this truck. Does it look like the one they used in the flier and is a similar truck to the Horman truck?

IMO

They have linked Spicher and Horman through fliers they distributed that ask for information about both women and the Hormans’ truck. Terri Horman drove the white Ford F-250 pickup truck to the school that morning for Kyron’s science fair.

So now that they think DeDe is not the one why not put out another flier with a composite drawing taken from the witness or witnesses that saw this person around a truck or the truck?

IMO

They have linked Spicher and Horman through fliers they distributed that ask for information about both women and the Hormans’ truck. Terri Horman drove the white Ford F-250 pickup truck to the school that morning for Kyron’s science fair.

So now that they think DeDe is not the one why not put out another flier with a composite drawing taken from the witness or witnesses that saw this person around a truck or the truck?

IMO

IMO they had a picture of the person that was seen in, or by the truck, in that location, on the flier, the morning that Kyron was supposed to be in his class. IMO LE wouldn't have a description of some unknown person and not have a composite drawing to show the public. IMO Terri is the person seen in the truck.

IMO they had a picture of the person that was seen in, or by the truck, in that location, on the flier, the morning that Kyron was supposed to be in his class. IMO LE wouldn't have a description of some unknown person and not have a composite drawing to show the public. IMO Terri is the person seen in the truck.

I actually think there was more than one ford pickup truck there that day.

It would make sense that someone would see Terri arriving and then leaving. She had to arrive and then she had to leave. So I am not sure seeing her by her own truck would be all that revealing unless Kyron was with her when leaving and there doesn't seem to be any evidence of that or witnesses.

I voted other also. i believe kyron was taken by someone other than terri who had a legitimate reason for being at the school that day.

A tiny bit of me thinks that a complete stranger to kyron who did not have a legitimate reason for going to the school may have gone that day to steal a kid as the school was unfortunately so open to anybody coming in that day.:shakehead:

bbm

The bold part is my "other" vote.

Sadly, I think Kyron is dead. The only way I can see an "alive" situation would be if a stranger took him (like Jaycee) but I don't believe that's the case. If he's alive, someone other than Terri has him right now. Now, why would this person hold Kyron for 3 months? Even if Terri did manipulate this person, wouldn't by this point, they would say, "I can't do this anymore," I'm assuming this an adult, and they're aware that kidnapping a child is a big deal. I think that Terri killed Kyron when the accomplice told her that they he or she was going to release him and the accomplice has their mouth shut since they don't want to be charged with kidnapping.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back